It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Active shooter at Walmart in El Paso, TX

page: 54
<< 51  52  53    55  56  57 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 5 2019 @ 04:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: j.r.c.b.

originally posted by: matafuchs
a reply to: olaru12

If he is following his manifesto why was he taken into custody?
I've been wondering about this also, since I've read his manifesto

His manifesto just explained why he felt the need to drive 600+ miles and allegedly kill innocent people in walmart.
www.cnn.com...

posted on Aug, 5 2019 @ 04:13 PM
link   

No it did not. Where does it say I am going to drive to Wal Mart and kill people? It doesn't. It does say this though...

The writer cites a fear that an influential Hispanic population in Texas would make the state a "Democratic stronghold." But he says "the Republican Party is also terrible" because the GOP is, in his mind, pro-corporation, which could lead to more immigration. The author says he's held these beliefs for years, before Donald Trump became President.

This is from your own CNN article...

posted on Aug, 5 2019 @ 04:36 PM
link   

No it did not. Where does it say I am going to drive to Wal Mart and kill people? It doesn't. It does say this though...

The writer cites a fear that an influential Hispanic population in Texas would make the state a "Democratic stronghold." But he says "the Republican Party is also terrible" because the GOP is, in his mind, pro-corporation, which could lead to more immigration. The author says he's held these beliefs for years, before Donald Trump became President.

Then what was the catalyst to inspire him to commit mass murder. He's in custody, perhaps he will tell us.

posted on Aug, 5 2019 @ 04:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12

Then what was the catalyst to inspire him to commit mass murder. He's in custody, perhaps he will tell us.

I heard today, that he is fully cooperating..so we shall see.

posted on Aug, 5 2019 @ 04:44 PM
link   

Because he's a p*ssy and didn't have the balls to end it himself or risk getting a booboo from a bang bang by the po-po.

posted on Aug, 5 2019 @ 04:48 PM
link   
a reply to: Drucifer

Lol

I'm not even sure the po-po knew who had they had at first after stopping his car leaving the Walmart.
He probably cried, "don't shoot me" as soon as they walked up to the window.
edit on 5-8-2019 by Identified because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 5 2019 @ 04:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: Drucifer

Because he's a p*ssy and didn't have the balls to end it himself or risk getting a booboo from a bang bang by the po-po.
I was thinking the same thing.....Someone else mentioned this earlier, but I did see his booking photo......WOW!!! Flat, dead eyes...whoever said that was right on the money....gave me chills

posted on Aug, 5 2019 @ 05:01 PM
link   

But if he is so filled with hate and anger and disgust he could not possibly but scared. He is the Harbringer of Death to POC's worldwide according to the media.

See how the narrative cannot go both ways. A pussy would not have killed over 20 people.

posted on Aug, 5 2019 @ 05:05 PM
link   

Read his Manifesto. Sorry I do not get racist from it. Hate yes but not a white supremacist manifesto. There is a very large difference but just like racist it is thrown around like nothing.

posted on Aug, 5 2019 @ 05:36 PM
link   
a reply to: face23785>>. This kid and the Garlic festival shooter were MK ultra. I read the manifesto of the Texas Wal Mart shooter and not only did he do this to make racism and illegal immigration but he also started anti Illuminati rants. He's worried about illuminati control of the country so he starts shooting people which would have the end result of gun control which is what the Illuminati wants in the first place. Makes it sound like anybody who is a conspiracy theorist is a threat. Follow that? He moved out of his grandparents house six weeks ago. Where did he go? The Garlic Festival shooter moved out into the middle of nowhere in Nevada. Who did he have contact with there? And now the MSM is pushing to not only ban guns but to ban social media "hate speech" on the grounds it may incite violence. They're blatantly obvious in this at least. Still trying to shred the Constitution. But what they may not realize is that they're doing something the more they stage these shootings and kill American citizens. They're desensitizing usand we're becoming accustomed to it. We still want guns and we we're going to get used to these attacks. And hardened to it. They may not like it when they try to crack down on freedom and see that people aren't afraid of being killed.

edit on 5-8-2019 by Dutchowl because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 5 2019 @ 05:49 PM
link   

Read his Manifesto. Sorry I do not get racist from it. Hate yes but not a white supremacist manifesto. There is a very large difference but just like racist it is thrown around like nothing.

This is actually true. He doesn't really go off on the "race" of hispanics, his issue seemed to be illegal immigration. That's not a race issue, it's a legal issue. That is IF the manifesto is even real, which I question. I also question whether the same person wrote it, or if it was multiple people.

posted on Aug, 5 2019 @ 05:50 PM
link   
Where WAS he those 6 weeks? I'm glad you posted that, i forgot about those 6 weeks....just watched the update on fox from El Paso. They said they're going to release more info on the victims tonight, they said that he got lost in that neighborhood, got hungry, & FOUND that Walmart....that's what was said anyway...does that mean he ate in there 1st, or decided to just start shooting people instead of eating? I thought he targeted this place? Soooo disturbing....

posted on Aug, 5 2019 @ 05:52 PM
link   
a reply to: Dutchowl

So who, or what, asked them if they wanted to play a game of "Solitaire"????

MKULTRA never had any designs of being multi-generational. It was designed to study the effects of psychotropic and other drugs on one generation of people. Multi-generational mind programming is not something even the whacked-out mad scientists in US Government would attempt!

posted on Aug, 5 2019 @ 05:53 PM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

mostly right the first school shooting happened before America was America and was still British but is more correctly attributed to war fare vs what we consider them now and was done by native Americans against a British school

in the context of what we view as school shootings yeah 1840s was the first least in north america

with the first school related assault i could find in the UK being in 1335 en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Aug, 5 2019 @ 05:59 PM
link   
a reply to: mzinga

i do think media sensationalism is a factor and you make good points, id add a few more

1. all mass shooters like you said keep their names out of the media

2. mandate their bodies get donated to science so if there is any biological/psychological/neurological link it can be discovered by scientists

in the case of El paso who seemed to at least from the manifesto seemed to want to target Hispanics and in his case actual Mexican nationals extradite them to Mexico ,sure most mass shooters kill them selves or are shot by police but in his case at least send him to a Mexican prison vs a cushy by comparison usa prison , but that may just encourage more of them to kill them selves before we could get any scientific data on the why. i dont think this would work with all mass shooting cases but in the el paso guys case extradite , may cut down on copycats if they think they will spend time in Mexican prisons

posted on Aug, 5 2019 @ 06:03 PM
link   

This is true. As I recall, he even noted this as being the "worst" outcome in the alleged 'manifesto'.

Now, his reality is he's in a jail, just across the border from Mexico, likely with a whole bunch of Hispanics who would love nothing better than to shank his skinny white ass just to keep themselves from getting killed by the MS-13 gang bangers who are in there too!

This punk piece of excrement's life is a living hell right now! And guess what? There's no "Game Over" screen...it's all REAL!

ETA - I'd just about bet Gitmo would be a happier place for him!

edit on 8/5/2019 by Flyingclaydisk because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 5 2019 @ 06:09 PM
link   

I don't think your read it or you would have seen where he wanted to separate white people from brown people and move the brown people into separate, isolated parts of the country to stop race-mixing marriages. That's now white supremacist talk?

Not only is that racist, that's bat sh!t crazy. I can't believe you are defending that murdering POS.

Read the manifesto in it's entirety next time; And try not to let your ideology get in the way of your common sense.

edit on 5-8-2019 by olaru12 because: check it brenda

posted on Aug, 5 2019 @ 06:14 PM
link   

REALLY???? And who was it earlier who was suggesting anyone interested in the death toll were "white supremacists"??????

Oh yeah, that's right...it was YOU!

posted on Aug, 5 2019 @ 08:01 PM
link   
Interesting enough the FBI published a article how conspiracy theorist will be looked upon like domestic terrorists......wait for it.....

Not 1
Not 2
But

Was about to say just how quit the shootings had become under Trump!

posted on Aug, 5 2019 @ 11:20 PM
link   

I did. Like I said. I do not see racism. I see hate. WTF is so hard for you to understand about that. This was a sick individual but he was not driven to do this because of a tweet. This is guy had been simmering for years. He fits into the psychotic profile. Hate is not the same as racism.

Hate was once a powerful word just like racist or white supremacist but now it is thrown around way to easily.

In the end, I am also not defending anyone. # you for even suggesting that and IDGAF if I take some points on it you asshole.

edit on Augpm31pmf0000002019-08-05T23:21:39-05:001139 by matafuchs because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 51  52  53    55  56  57 >>

join