It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Transgender weightlifter’s gold medal sparks new debate

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 30 2019 @ 01:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: 0zzymand0s
a reply to: AnakinWayneII

I'm transroyalty. I identify as a king, last of my line and demand everyone recognize me as such. "my King" is acceptable, as is "milord."

I refuse to recognise you as a king.

Now what? Am I an anti-monarchist?

posted on Jul, 30 2019 @ 01:07 PM
link   

I banish you to... the desert!

posted on Jul, 30 2019 @ 01:32 PM
link   
If you support this, you do not care about women. Sorry, you just don't. This is actual patriarchy, men taking accomplishments and opportunities away from women. There's no other way to spin it.

posted on Jul, 30 2019 @ 01:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: AnakinWayneII

I'm transroyalty. I identify as a king, last of my line and demand everyone recognize me as such. "my King" is acceptable, as is "milord."

I identify as the IRS. Pay me your taxes.

posted on Jul, 30 2019 @ 01:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: face23785

originally posted by: AnakinWayneII

I identify as the IRS. Pay me your taxes.

*Quickly grabs coat*

*Absconds*
edit on 30-7-2019 by AnakinWayneII because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 30 2019 @ 01:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: face23785
If you support this, you do not care about women. Sorry, you just don't. This is actual patriarchy, men taking accomplishments and opportunities away from women. There's no other way to spin it.

Exactly.

posted on Jul, 30 2019 @ 03:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: dfnj2015
a reply to: shooterbrody

Gender should be decided by testosterone levels or something. This way it doesn't matter how an athlete dresses, acts, or genuinely thinks they are a different gender.

Lord, the insanity.

It is SEX, not gender, you imbeciles.

And Sex is determined by your chromosomes/genes, not one or other hormone levels.

Please stop molly coddling these people. A man can not 'transition' to female. Period, end of story.

A man who goes all the way, including the surgical procedure to whack off their manhood, can never, ever, become a woman. He is simply a man who decided to mutilate his body.

posted on Jul, 30 2019 @ 05:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: tanstaafl

Gender should be decided by testosterone levels or something. This way it doesn't matter how an athlete dresses, acts, or genuinely thinks they are a different gender.

Lord, the insanity.

And Sex is determined by your chromosomes/genes, not one or other hormone levels.

Please stop molly coddling these people. A man can not 'transition' to female. Period, end of story.

A man who goes all the way, including the surgical procedure to whack off their manhood, can never, ever, become a woman. He is simply a man who decided to mutilate his body.

The party of science completely disregarding science. Incredible isn't it?

posted on Jul, 30 2019 @ 06:57 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

Don't give people ideas, man...

This is disgusting. If you want to be a transitioned female... Fine. Have at it. But you don't get to use it to cheat your way into a medal you couldn't win before you transitioned.

This will sort itself out when women begin to get seriously pissed off. Or enough of 'em do. Some already are.

posted on Jul, 30 2019 @ 07:00 PM
link   

How about DNA? If you have a Y chromosome in every cell in your body, you are male. End of story.

posted on Jul, 30 2019 @ 07:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: schuyler

How about DNA? If you have a Y chromosome in every cell in your body, you are male. End of story.

That won't get you votes from gullible people that think they're being "inclusive" though...

As a side note, it is hilarious watching people that think they're soooo smart fail to understand the difference between a man and a woman.
edit on 30 7 19 by face23785 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 30 2019 @ 07:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: schuyler

The People of America disagree. You can be whatever you want to be. If you wanna be a giraffe or a chair, then you can!

posted on Jul, 30 2019 @ 08:35 PM
link   
When cisgender women boycott the events each and every time that have a transgender competitor, we will see results almost immediately. Yes, it's a sacrifice of not earning a medal or a blue ribbon that might have been won, or competing in an event they love. But the end result will put the lines back where they belong. There is only one group of people who can control and affect this situation and that is the cisgender women competitors....PERIOD.

No crying, no lawsuits, no whining. JUST BOYCOTT. Public support will virtually disappear in female events if the women quit competing. At the end of the day, the majority supports cisgender women who are being crushed by transgender competitors in the sports world. Women of the world need to take the bull by the horns and soon.

posted on Jul, 31 2019 @ 04:09 AM
link   
The only solution that is fair is to have trans only sports competitions as a category

posted on Jul, 31 2019 @ 05:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: tanstaafl

Lord, the insanity.

Exactly.

Michael Jackson wasn't white.

And Bruce Jenner is still a dude.

Nail. Head. Hit.
edit on 31-7-2019 by AnakinWayneII because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 31 2019 @ 09:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: CthulhuMythos
The only solution that is fair is to have trans only sports competitions as a category

I've been saying that since the beginning of this issue. Their response is usually that there aren't enough of them to form their own leagues/divisions/etc. Too bad. Women went through the same struggle when they first wanted to start having their own sports leagues. It's not gonna be easy and it's gonna take hard work.

But no, they just want easy, practically automatic medals by competing against women. These men aren't competitors.

posted on Jul, 31 2019 @ 09:56 AM
link   
What l would like to see, a transgender with a set of balls actually win medals with others whom have a similiar set as well...

Now that would be a story!

Call me old school

posted on Jul, 31 2019 @ 10:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: kingsquirel
What l would like to see, a transgender with a set of balls actually win medals with others whom have a similiar set as well...

Now that would be a story!

Call me old school

I don't call them "transgender".

I just call 'em men cheating to win in women's sports.

posted on Jul, 31 2019 @ 04:16 PM
link   
All sports can cease to be men or women's sports. Compete solely as Weightlifting XX and weightlifting XY, football XX football XY and so on

posted on Jul, 31 2019 @ 04:24 PM
link   
And the argument is so hypocritical. They are the first to try and convince you it is a legit condition where they have the mind of a female that nature mistakenly birthed into a man's body or vice versa. So we are to accept it is not mental illness but simply a psychological and body mismatch meaning they get they are in the posts genders body so then why with sports can't they also accept they are in the body of the wrong gender but in physical competition it's the only thing that matters? Then all of a sudden their bodies are the right sex so then how are they transgender if they are in the correct body for sports

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join