It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -§19§-

page: 164
<< 161  162  163    165  166  167 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 11 2019 @ 07:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: Creep Thumper

originally posted by: Justoneman

originally posted by: Creep Thumper

originally posted by: PokeyJoe
a reply to: Creep Thumper

Nuclear power is still the cleanest, safest, most efficient way to generate power for large amounts of people. The 2 major nuclear disasters we have had in our history (Chernobyl and Japan) were due to bad design, human error, and the devastating combination of a 9.0 earthquake followed directly by a giant Tsunami.

It isn't worth it.

Nuclear power is worth it if we use inherently safe reactor designs. I honestly think some will work, and they exist. One would be choosing Thorium reactors over Plutonium reactors that the Military needs for war. We need the war machine sharp but we have to balance this need for the military without also using the unsafe reactors for our electricity supply.

There is no such thing as safe nuclear anything. Human stupidity guarantees that.

Sure there are safe designs.

phys.org...

mragheb.com...

posted on Aug, 11 2019 @ 08:06 PM
link   
a reply to: PilSungMtnMan

NYC Medical Examiner says she has finished autopsy of Jeffrey Epstien and cause of his death is pending further information. She also notes that Epstein camp has hired celebrity pathologist Michael Baden to do an independent autopsy.

twitter.com...

Next we'll hear that an intern accidentally cremated his remains

posted on Aug, 11 2019 @ 08:06 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Is the "BRIDGE" event this person is describing meant to be a precession across London Bridge? I admit having almost no knowledge of the Royals or the customs surrounding them.

Also, I noticed in that threadreader page that right off the bat he mentions the Tongue and Quill society in regards to that writing manual. Follow the pen. The quill is a tail feather from a bird. The Language of the Birds.

posted on Aug, 11 2019 @ 08:07 PM
link   
"The Family" - a 5-hour commercial for the New World Order.

If anything, it reinforces the fact that people like John Kerry should go to prison for undermining the duly elected President of the United States by engaging in unauthorized diplomatic efforts with enemies of the state.

posted on Aug, 11 2019 @ 08:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow
a reply to: dashen

🤣🤣

"Buggles - Video Killed the Radio Star" - first music video that aired on MTV in August 1981.

ETA: Sabre beat me to it!

Can we rewind MTV? Wow, that was cool stuff at 1st. New artist that became a window into independent productions of how to make hits. Talking Heads, REM and so many long lasting bands. Yea, some junk too like Flock of Seagulls. But I digress, back to Q.

posted on Aug, 11 2019 @ 08:20 PM
link   
a reply to: Justoneman

Here's an interesting one. I'd grab this for an archive quick. Day after Epstein was sentenced the first time the "Zorro Trust" won an Oklahoma lottery jackpot.

oklahoman.com... pan

posted on Aug, 11 2019 @ 08:20 PM
link   
a reply to: PioneerFigureSkating

Thanks PFS, interesting link. I'll try to get through it as a background task.

posted on Aug, 11 2019 @ 08:30 PM
link   

Unlikely to go across London Bridge as all of Buckingham Palace, Westminster Abbey and St. Paul's cathedral are on the North side of the Thames.

I think what "BRIDGE event" refers to is the management of a change of power, a transition if you will. For example if it were the Queen who died then the 8 days would build up the country's sympathy for the dead monarch and create unquestioning love for the royal family which rubs off onto the new Monarch (Charles or William).

This is the message behind the traditional shout "The King is dead, Long Live the King!".
(Would be "The Queen is dead, Long Live the King!" this time though).

edit on 11-8-2019 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 11 2019 @ 08:33 PM
link   

Re Tongue and Quill society... brings to mind "When does a bird sing?"... When a Quill is used to write music sheets.

posted on Aug, 11 2019 @ 08:35 PM
link   

Already archived that one!

It really makes you think if ANY lotteries are actually random chance. Does vote rigging software play a part?

posted on Aug, 11 2019 @ 08:40 PM
link   
"The Family"

Has been the name of many different cults through history.

Seems like back to ancient times the world is run by cults.

In order to gain power anyone doing so needed a collective of followers.

One cult fighting another cult for power.

"Good" vs. "Evil"

The ends justify the means.

Disinfo is necessary

If people knew the truth they would collapse

How do you stop a ??? Year old death cult?

Fight fire with fire

When is it too far across the line?

The wolf and the sheep.

They believe Trump is the wolf king

edit on 11 by tiredoflooking because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 11 2019 @ 08:43 PM
link   

The thing that keeps bringing me back to this "bird language" thing is how these drops seem to be engineered to have layers upon layers of meaning. It's really impressive. Of course, this is most likely engineered by Sophia, and of course she is capable of this, but in the bit of reading I've done about it, this seems to pretty accurately describe what the supposed "language of the birds" is supposed to be able to achieve. To condense mass amounts of info into small chunks of text or speech or even light.

Thanks for the explanation of this Bridge Event. I guess that means Andrew doesn't quite qualify as a Bridge Event?

posted on Aug, 11 2019 @ 08:47 PM
link   

This sure sounds like them.

The name has changed over the years.

Do you have a link for that ama?

posted on Aug, 11 2019 @ 08:50 PM
link   

I wouldn't expect Prince Andrew to count as a BRIDGE event, however, Prince Charles might! It would provide the transition to allow the crown to go straight to Prince William when the Queen dies? It would also allow the MSM to fill the News with "Leave Prince Andrew alone, his brother has just died... how dare you question the Royal family at such a sad time", etc. etc.

ETA - It's been a problem for years now of how to bypass Prince Charles because we can't have a King of England, head of the Church of England, married to a catholic.

posted on Aug, 11 2019 @ 09:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: tiredoflooking

This sure sounds like them.

The name has changed over the years.

Sent you a U2U. Also, all, I was on information overload. I realized they don't call themselves HLI. They call themselves 3. Some speculate this is PlusUltra. "HLI" was their Reddit handle. High Level Insider.

posted on Aug, 11 2019 @ 09:02 PM
link   

Is there a link? I have been reading about the split in the mystery schools with Steiner being one.

I did look up HLI but found nothing that seemed to relate.

Very interesting post.

posted on Aug, 11 2019 @ 09:08 PM
link   

A further point on a UK Royal death... if it's a major state funeral then that means a LOT of country leaders and worldwide royal families attending, especially commonwealth leaders.

POTUS would HAVE to be invited or it would be saying the "special relationship" no longer exists.

Imagine the little notes that could be inserted in orders of service to literally hundreds of cabal figures - Think Bush funeral playbook!

posted on Aug, 11 2019 @ 09:19 PM
link   
a reply to: liveandlearn

U2U. Can't link it here I don't think.

posted on Aug, 11 2019 @ 09:22 PM
link   

They may find it a little harder to slip notes though. Lol

posted on Aug, 11 2019 @ 09:25 PM
link   
A quick search of UK Royal news threw up t his article about the Duchess of York:

The Duchess of York was forced to leave Balmoral yesterday after the Duke of Edinburgh turned up early for his summer holiday, it has been claimed.

Prince Philip has always refused to be under the same roof as Sarah Ferguson since her divorce from Prince Andrew in 1996.

He is said to blame her for having embarrassed the Queen and the royal family.

Some had hoped their appearance together at Princess Eugenie’s wedding last year had signalled a sign of forgiveness.

But Balmoral sources said the Duchess, who arrived on Thursday night, had to unexpectedly leave for London, sparking speculation within the royal household.

So, reading between the lines, Phillip and Fergie have worked to an understanding over the years that she goes to Balmoral for a week because the Queen is in favour of her reconciliation with Prince Andrew.

Prince Phillip is 98 - why would he unexpectedly turn up days early - causing Fergie to leave? Perhaps because someone already at Balmoral has died? If it was Prince Andrew then I doubt they would have sent Fergie away - she would need to stay and console her daughters? If it was the Queen or Prince Charles then I have no doubt Prince Phillip would demand to be taken to Balmoral the very moment he heard bad news... he IS the head of the family... that was the Queen's marriage agreement with him - that he was the head of the family but she was the head of Royalty/state.

In summary, it looks unlikely to be Prince Phillip or Prince Andrew - so odds shorten on Queen or Prince Charles!

top topics

<< 161  162  163    165  166  167 >>

join