It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Crop Circles: Benevolent?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 25 2019 @ 12:11 AM
link   
Conjecture at best, I think it is an advanced microwave technology that had it's roots in the Vietnam war.
Someone figured out how to bend the nodules in the stalks of vegetation. A way of laying down tall grasses in fields that enemy used as ambush cover. We also did it with chemicals (AO) but this was better.

As computers advanced, polar and raster geometries were applied allowing images instead of circles.
No need to go to ET when these kind of things are in the realm of human invention.

The complexity curve mapped against the advance in computer graphics should be a clue, otherwise it would have been complexity from the start.

posted on Jul, 25 2019 @ 12:36 AM
link   
a reply to: PeacekeeperAlex

ok - just for the purpose of discussion - lets assue that " crop circles = a message from extra terrestrials "

given that premise

my contention is

the extra terresrtials are idiots

my argument is simple - there have been crop circles - every year [ UK ] for more than 20 years and multiple circles / growing season

not one coherent message has been " translated "

many claim to translate them - but different people get different messages

yet - the " phenonemon " continues

if aliens - then its the most piss poor " comms attempt " ever

posted on Jul, 25 2019 @ 02:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: schuyler
Well, they are not benevolent to the farmer whose crops they ruined.

The crops affected by formations actually grow back twice as strong the next year.

posted on Jul, 25 2019 @ 02:06 AM
link   
a reply to: prevenge

citation required

posted on Jul, 25 2019 @ 02:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: mirageman
You need to go back and prove aliens exist. Then prove they can reach planet Earth.

If you can't do that then you need to rethink your whole belief system.

He doesn't NEED to do ANYTHING that you are saying.
Observation of a any phenomena doesn't "need" any "belief system" or preconcieved notions...
Just plain observation, and steady, diligent study and analysis.
No "rethinking".. No "proving"...
Just study..

(There's SOOOO many naysayers that come swarming like moths to the flame regarding crop circles)..

Red flags abound.

The ladies.
They do protest too much
Me
Thiinnkkkkssss...
edit on 7/25/2019 by prevenge because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 25 2019 @ 02:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: ignorant_ape

if aliens - then its the most piss poor " comms attempt " ever

You're basing this off the average man's receptivity to said communication?
How's a communicative effort that YOU, personally, have not percieved properly yet, .. "Piss poor"?
... maybe because you haven't put any EFFORT into decyphering it?
What kind of lazy, ignorant conclusion is that?

posted on Jul, 25 2019 @ 03:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12

originally posted by: bally001

I just think it's a form of graffiti that really annoys the farmers.

My thoughts,

bally

I think they are man made, but with a microwave beam from a satellite; Part of the starwars project, paid for by the US taxpayers. The graphics almost look like they're computer generated.

Seriously? Crikey mate! Strewth!

I'll have to rethink my regrowth in the paddocks. Might put in some potatoes. Leastways they can't attack the underground veges.

My regards,

bally

posted on Jul, 25 2019 @ 04:12 AM
link   

(There's SOOOO many naysayers that come swarming like moths to the flame regarding crop circles)..

Equally, there are so many woo-woo "Aliens dunnit" types that come swarming ....etc.

posted on Jul, 25 2019 @ 04:16 AM
link   

Observation of a any phenomena doesn't "need" any "belief system" or preconcieved notions... Just plain observation, and steady, diligent study and analysis.

Then observe this and steadily and diligently analyse:

edit on 25-7-2019 by oldcarpy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 25 2019 @ 04:23 AM
link   
a reply to: oldcarpy

Great post. Artistic expression. Graffiti.

Really, Really.

Really annoys farmers.

Kind reagrds,

Bally

posted on Jul, 25 2019 @ 04:31 AM
link   
a reply to: bally001

Not necessarily that annoyed:

www.telegraph.co.uk...

But now a scheme has been introduced to help farmers make a profit from people venturing on to their land to view crop circles. A new “access pass” has been produced by aficionados following complaints by landowners that their fields are damaged by members of the public seeking views of the formations. They hope the system will end years of tensions between enthusiasts and farmers over the mysterious patterns, which have become an annual feature of the British summer.

posted on Jul, 25 2019 @ 04:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: oldcarpy

Not necessarily that annoyed:

www.telegraph.co.uk...

But now a scheme has been introduced to help farmers make a profit from people venturing on to their land to view crop circles. A new “access pass” has been produced by aficionados following complaints by landowners that their fields are damaged by members of the public seeking views of the formations. They hope the system will end years of tensions between enthusiasts and farmers over the mysterious patterns, which have become an annual feature of the British summer.

Good one Carpy. Never knew that. I was more referring to the initial damage done by the makers.

Interesting though that the Nett result can only be viewed from above (3D). So those walking into the area (at 2D) cannot review the overall pattern. Which leads me to think that those walking into the area (who would have no idea of the pattern) destroy any evidence.

So, I am going to create a crop circle on my acres. Beauty, jackpot!!!! Step up, step up! View the crop circle on my property. Sit on the bent stalks. Wail and send prayers to the heavens. Only a tenner a person.

I can do this!!!!

Thanks for the heads up. Might get me one of them drones aye! Take a vid of my selection. Put it out there. Look see, look see, a pattern on my field. Only a tenner each.

Good stuff. Plenty of suckers out there.

My thoughts and kind regards,

bally

posted on Jul, 25 2019 @ 04:53 AM
link   

Your'e welcome.

I'm in Wiltshire where lots of these circles are. They have got more complicated over the years. So either aliens have got better at doing these or the locals have got CAD and GPS.

posted on Jul, 25 2019 @ 05:04 AM
link   
Just Google crop circle ghost image..
It's where the formation from the previous year shows when the snowfall melts more on the design, and then grows more the following season.
Don't be afraid to have your stance on the subject be shaken.

posted on Jul, 25 2019 @ 05:06 AM
link   
Why are you so vehemently against anyone taking them seriously?

posted on Jul, 25 2019 @ 05:13 AM
link   

Equally, there are so many woo-woo "Aliens dunnit" types that come swarming ....etc.

Exactly.
How id's anything valuable to be gleaned from the phenomena when you have two fanatical sides obsessing over their perspectives on the subject, and almost zero serious analytical work done?

I can imagine the members of a jungle tribe hearing music from an encroaching part of civilization. Having the same pathetically rediculous arguments...

posted on Jul, 25 2019 @ 05:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: prevenge
Why are you so vehemently against anyone taking them seriously?

Strewth cobber. I'm not. Just putting it out there. I mean, if I put out acres of maize, corn, wheat or sorghum. It takes a full 3 seasons to till, turn over, fertilize, sow and tender in neat rows for cropping. Then just before harvest, a magical pattern appears in the middle of my crop and rainbow people are waving hankies and dancing over the very plants me and my wife, family and employees have worked hard to fruition, of course it's serious.

Take the farmers seriously. It is a graffiti that no one takes responsibility for because they are gutless like all graffiti artists.

So, in order to get over this destruction of crops, perhaps, just think about it, perhaps, the farmers may want to make light of the situation.

Taking it seriously? Talk to the farmers down at the local having an ale. They will show you the meaning of seriously.

Kind regards,

bally

edit on 25-7-2019 by bally001 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 25 2019 @ 05:27 AM
link   
What if they are designs of ancient water irrigation or water channels in fields ? Ways of collecting and dispersing water in intricate patterns which would of also be ritualistic in nature (hence the beautiful patterns). & certain conditions cause the marks to re appear ? After all our ancients were masters on moving water.

Theres a crazy idea for ya...

leolady

posted on Jul, 25 2019 @ 05:30 AM
link   

Your'e welcome.

I'm in Wiltshire where lots of these circles are. They have got more complicated over the years. So either aliens have got better at doing these or the locals have got CAD and GPS.

No worries mate. I could quite easily construct a pattern. Go out into the top paddock when the pasture is right. Recreate that pattern with measurements. Then mark it out. But I'm lazy. I'd get my small mower. Carry it in then mow the pattern. Give it a couple of days, send a drone up and voila!

Otherwise a good trample and rake could see a pattern knocked up in no time. Try it out on a lawn, with a rake. You can make some good patterns.

Kind regards,

bally

edit on 25-7-2019 by bally001 because: Spelling

posted on Jul, 25 2019 @ 06:12 AM
link   

Excuse me? I posted a video made by Circlemakers, the guys who create these works of art, showing in time lapse the creation of a circle and you just ignore it and bang on about how aliens dunnit?

And you talk about "pathetically rediculous arguments..."?

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join