It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Civilization causes devolution

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 24 2019 @ 11:37 AM
link   
a reply to: Phantom423

Neuralink needs some testers..

This is true we need engineers and applied science, we need analytical scientists, and we need actual philosophers to give possible interpretation of greater meaning to the results or sometimes even what the results could mean.

Specialization creates blind spots. So science needs a good team to cover them.

posted on Jul, 25 2019 @ 07:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: MichiganSwampBuck
Selective breeding perhaps, not out right devolution.

Men and women are physically attracted to each other due to health and ability to breed. If either have the attractive attributes of healthy physique, ability to breed along with intelligence and an ability to provide (regardless of the constraints of social conditioning), those types would be preferred for mating. People naturally select a mate based on the whole package, not just because they only have characteristics that make them wealthy providers. This would likely produce more people in a population that had all these desired attributes, not less.

If this is true, nature would select all the best attributes to ensure survival and create more "alpha" types rather than select out those same characteristics and cause a larger population of "inferior" stock.

Its outright devolution...enmasse...in a staggered graph....gaining velocity as we speak......bloodline connected....easily explained...not so easily disenfranchised.

posted on Jul, 25 2019 @ 11:23 PM
link   
a reply to: deknubed

Really quick.

Devolution is not a thing.

Thanks

posted on Jul, 26 2019 @ 07:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: Noinden
a reply to: deknubed

Really quick.

Devolution is not a thing.

Thanks

Yes it is.

Humanity experienced a genetic intervention which took several attempts to perfect and left a series of genetically adjusted Species in its wake...which expedited our evolution and defined us as a unique Species unlike any before us, then we experienced an isolated episode of Hybrid-Vigor....so we have several types of Humans who are in very small groups who were less than perfect attempts and they can interbreed.....then we have the MASSES who stem from the perfected genetic intervention.....then we have the Hybrid-Vigo incident which provided us with an even smaller group of people with extremely advanced genetics that are extremely rare and valuable.

We also have the Primates who were genetically intervened with...developing naturally as things have gone along...

Everyone who does not carry the Hybrid-Vigor genes is DEVOLVING as we speak right back to the point at which the original sin was committed and we were interfered with ....every generation degrades their upgrades the original intervention provided....those MASSES were un-natural....but...but.....but.....when the Hybrid-Vigor incident happened a completely new completely naturally developing Species was created...one that does not devolve but evolves normally.....so we really have a wide contrast of Species all co-existing all believing they are equal genetically....and...lol...the masses are devolving as the small groups are evolving creating a growing chasm between the Species.
edit on 26-7-2019 by one4all because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 28 2019 @ 03:50 PM
link   
a reply to: one4all

Yeah no. There is no evidence in the genome of what you claim. Show me the proof.

posted on Jul, 28 2019 @ 06:15 PM
link   

Yeah no. There is no evidence in the genome of what you claim. Show me the proof.

Get us into a Courtroom where it can be embedded officially and sure no problem...otherwise the juice is not worth the squeeze.
edit on 28-7-2019 by one4all because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 28 2019 @ 07:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: one4all

Get us into a Courtroom where it can be embedded officially and sure no problem...otherwise the juice is not worth the squeeze.

Exactly which gene is it that you’re referring to as the hybrid vigor gene? If it exists, you should be able to identify it, right?

posted on Jul, 28 2019 @ 07:58 PM
link   

All I am reading is you can't actually even talk to your ideas. Let alone prove them

posted on Jul, 28 2019 @ 08:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: peter vlar

originally posted by: one4all

Exactly which gene is it that you’re referring to as the hybrid vigor gene? If it exists, you should be able to identify it, right?

There are 2 distinct departure points where our geonome was artificially influenced.One was a direct laboratory influenced intervention and one was naturally catalysed .The second intervention which was naturally catalysed produced offspring which exhibited Hybrid-Vigor.I am not religious however the bible describes the impacts and results of both of these interventions one in the Garden which was scientifically catalysed and another in which Giants were produced.

No I am not fleshing this out. Its not that complicated. Any geneticist should immediately recognise these departure points as they cannot be hidden.

No I do NOT need to be a geneticist to deduce these things...and YES the data will prove me correct...and yes I need real geneticists to pull their heads out of their hasses and help out...more for them than for me.....of course I could spend a day or two on Google reading up on current cutting edge research and I would with a 100% certainty find the departure points myself...but I simply do not wish to do so...I feel I have done enough pointing the way.

A good friend followed the Medical Genetics pathway at a Major Canadian University....after a lot of years of hard work and commitment....he is now a member of the LDS Church and has a career far removed from working with anything related to science or genetics.....BECAUSE of what he learned....partially after speaking with me.....lol....20 years of study 86ed almost overnight due to individual morality based honesty.He realised he could not make change...he was willing but saw the impossibility of it all.

Do your own legwork and get back to me and I will redirect you...he did.I am not giving you more than I gave a friend...stranger....lol.

posted on Jul, 28 2019 @ 09:02 PM
link   

Neighbour,

I have a back ground in genetics (and Pharmaceutical Chemsitry) and no, there are not two distinct departure points in our genomes.

Be specific. The burden of proof is on you, for making the claim, not anyone else.

So no, provide the evidence, for review. That is how it works.

posted on Jul, 28 2019 @ 09:15 PM
link   

Neighbour,

I have a back ground in genetics (and Pharmaceutical Chemsitry) and no, there are not two distinct departure points in our genomes.

Be specific. The burden of proof is on you, for making the claim, not anyone else.

First off...great that you have experience in genetics...second off forget it there is no burden of proof on anyone here at all this is a voyage of discovery not an inquisition...a voyage of discovery because there is ZERO SUPOSITION that either part holds agreed upon facts in hand.There is no teacher and no student....just 2 explorers. If you cannot handle that neutral ground then we have no journey to take.

I accept take your challenge....be prepared to bring your highest level of current cutting edge knowledge to the table and if your experience is olde school we will need more help...we need current knowledge as well as olde school knowledge.

You are going to walk everyone through this...from the precise position you just tried to establish me in dynamically wether you were or are aware of it or not.....lol.

I am ready...how do you feel about the adjusted parameters of our Journey?...do we need to do more tweaking or are you ready to push-off now ?

So no, provide the evidence, for review. That is how it works.

posted on Jul, 28 2019 @ 09:23 PM
link   
a reply to: Noinden

Are you able to provide a Coles Notes version of the dichotomy of the genetic template which a Liger carries within it?....Are you able to provide a functional template of the dynamic inter-species relationships required for Hybrid-Vigor in the Liger to occur?

I want you to prove you have a genetics background by doing simple research....you show ME the genetic waypoint upon which the Ligers existance is dependant.....my friend...you show me the departure point from normally patterned genetic templates that are related to the Liger and you provide the exact templates required to illuminate the parallel departure point in your own geonome….lol...lol...the Liger represent Hybri-Vigor EXACTLY as it happened during our 2nd intervention....and worry not my friend as I stated our first intervention has completely different genetic template driving it....we will get to that shortly.

posted on Jul, 28 2019 @ 10:35 PM
link   

Nope

The person who makes a claim. In this case you. Has the burden of prof placed on them. You must supply the evidence. If I challenge said evidence, then the burden of prooof is on me. Till you stump up, it is all on you.

So I have post graduate qualifications in bioinformatics. Supply the evidence.

Don't shift the goal posts. Supply what you call the "apparent evidence". Also do it here, as you made these claims.

posted on Jul, 28 2019 @ 10:38 PM
link   

No, don't try to shift the goal posts.

You claim to have evidence.

Supply it.

Failure to do so, is an admission of you not having evidence. This is how science works. You don't claim to have a discovery, then fail to provide the proof. Science is about the open and honest sharing of information. Anyone, quite literally ANYONE can access the information.

So failure to provide this evidence, is proof you have none.

Refusal to do so, will be taken as you recanting.

posted on Jul, 28 2019 @ 11:23 PM
link   

No, don't try to shift the goal posts.

You claim to have evidence.

Supply it.

Failure to do so, is an admission of you not having evidence. This is how science works. You don't claim to have a discovery, then fail to provide the proof. Science is about the open and honest sharing of information. Anyone, quite literally ANYONE can access the information.

So failure to provide this evidence, is proof you have none.

Refusal to do so, will be taken as you recanting.

You claim to have academic experience...I do not...I claim to have the answer and you refuse to use your skillset to validate me with as much vim and vigor as you would use to disenfranchise me....you refuse to share a journey of discovery...well because you are afraid you will disenfranchise yourself .....its ok by me....there is nothing to recant because established scientific peer approved status quo based facts are facts and until you use your toolbox to do as I requested regarding the Liger...well it looks like you just don't want to play nice.

I cannot explain the Ligers reality to people in genetically simple terms they will understand but you sure can.I doubt you are credentialed at all or ever were...because anyone who is familiar with the study of genetics has discovered the Liger or parallel examples.... I openly say I am in no ways credentialed simply that I have the answers.

Maybe they skipped the Liger at your University?

Or maybe you are simply AFRAID TO GRAB A LIGER BY THE TAIL.....

edit on 28-7-2019 by one4all because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 29 2019 @ 11:29 AM
link   
There is no such thing as devolution. Evolution can move in different directions based on environments.

posted on Jul, 29 2019 @ 01:10 PM
link   
Unregulated capitalism created devolution.

The growing gap in the "haves" and "have nots" is what creates chaos and strife that leads to unrest and civil disobedience.

It really is as simple as, not having a pathway of hardwork moving a person from poverty to wealth, that will cause devolution.

posted on Jul, 29 2019 @ 03:33 PM
link   

Supply the evidence. Stop trying to weasel out of your claims. That is how this works.

posted on Jul, 29 2019 @ 04:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: Tranceopticalinclined
Unregulated capitalism created devolution.

The growing gap in the "haves" and "have nots" is what creates chaos and strife that leads to unrest and civil disobedience.

It really is as simple as, not having a pathway of hardwork moving a person from poverty to wealth, that will cause devolution.

The problem with that is that it very often doesn't affect ability to pass down genes. While poverty and the gap between rich and poor is a major problem, it doesn't affect evolution much because the poorest people out there are generally having the most kids, so they are successful evolutionarily, surviving long enough to pass down genes to offspring several times.

edit on 7 29 19 by Barcs because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 29 2019 @ 04:03 PM
link   

Supply the evidence. Stop trying to weasel out of your claims. That is how this works.

Actually just because you refuse to do the legwork doesn't mean others will be so inclined to be non-participatory....the science may defeat some at first but the connection now will not defeat anyone....the Ligers genetic history aligns with ours pre and post 2nd intervention.

I will further this by saying I can show the hows and whys of the Ligers existence in a Parallel manner to our own....in short both the Lion and Tiger came from the same Cat separated by diverging genetic timelines.....in short we were evolving on an already artificially pointed path when we experienced a genetic intervention with humans.....humans from here bred with humans slightly different than us originating from a divergent genetic timeline but everybody comes from the same Humans....and that is what produced the giants discussed in the bible....the "Angels" were People who came in Craft ...humans very much like us in every way.....they were surprised to find us as advanced as we were basically on their level.

During our 1st intervention our lifespan was adjusted or looped and our natural telepathy was turned off or re-directed.

I suppose they didn't teach you about divergent genetic timelines in regular sheeple school huh?..seriously do you even understand that statement?I seriously doubt it but it would be worth a chuckle to hear your best shot at explaining it.
edit on 29-7-2019 by one4all because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join