It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Civilization causes devolution

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 29 2019 @ 04:18 PM
link   
a reply to: one4all

Once again. You avoid the Burden of proof.

In that in a dispute (as I am disputing what you are claiming). You must provide (burden of production) the evidence. Then the burden is on me, to examine it.

If you can not produce said evidence, you do not win. This is common knowledge for anyone who has worked in the science, law, or hell debated in an official sense.

Provide the proof. Or you are making this up.

As for Ligers (and Tigons). They are created by humans, they do not occur in natyre as Lions and Tigers do not share the same geographical location, unless in a Zoo or a collection.

Thus talking about Ligers is with out merit here.

posted on Jul, 30 2019 @ 06:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: Noinden

Once again. You avoid the Burden of proof.

In that in a dispute (as I am disputing what you are claiming). You must provide (burden of production) the evidence. Then the burden is on me, to examine it.

If you can not produce said evidence, you do not win. This is common knowledge for anyone who has worked in the science, law, or hell debated in an official sense.

Provide the proof. Or you are making this up.

As for Ligers (and Tigons). They are created by humans, they do not occur in natyre as Lions and Tigers do not share the same geographical location, unless in a Zoo or a collection.

Thus talking about Ligers is with out merit here.

I don't blame you for balking....you are in to deep....Ligers can reproduce naturally......you cannot fathom that genetics is simple and cannot stomach that some clown on ATS makes it look easy....I didn't intend to provide you with proof of anything and you refuse to use your skillset if you really have one.....I doubt it completely and this "is" the internet....you are no Genetics expert or Researcher you claimed credentials and I asked you for some basic skills presentation and you provided?...bupkiss.....all you have done is whine about proof instead of working with me to provide it to people ....really you just do not like to be told what to do...I wonder how that worked out in the Lab for you??

Human body and mind...Hardware-software----you can use all of the computer terminology...simply because its all based off of human biology....don't cha know???

A Dr. is a code-reader....get it?You have been taught the path of most resistance.Its your handicap not mine nor anyone elses.Sorry for your luck.

posted on Jul, 30 2019 @ 11:34 AM
link   
People seem very confused about what evolution can explain.

Evolution explains a force(literally its just an observation however) from time and space that causes changes in genes to adapt to environments.

Natural or unnatural is a fairly ridiculous and unspecific way to explain genetic changes.

Crispr and forced evolution are part of a lineage of cultural and psychological evolution for instance. Synthetic evolution, quantum evolution etc...no need to turn darwinism into a religion.

edit on 30-7-2019 by luthier because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 30 2019 @ 01:35 PM
link   
a reply to: luthier

Evolution is not a force.

posted on Jul, 30 2019 @ 04:17 PM
link   
a reply to: Barcs

Nope. It's an incomplete theory which explains how the forces of evolution effect entities through time and space.

But technically it's a group of forces effect on lineage. So...

posted on Jul, 31 2019 @ 08:11 AM
link   

Are you speaking philosophically?

As in all scientific theories/models are incomplete?

Are you speaking poetic philosophy?

Just trying to get your viewpoint.

posted on Jul, 31 2019 @ 08:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: Skyfox81

Are you speaking philosophically?

As in all scientific theories/models are incomplete?

Are you speaking poetic philosophy?

Just trying to get your viewpoint.

Philosophically but as literal as possible with the larger picture of time in mind and what we know of physics etc..

Evolution is literally a set of forces and is the observation of those forces. However it gets dodgy with humans or any species with cultural knowledge that effects "natural forces". Humans for instance can breed and pass lineage where nature alone would not. Now humans can engineer permanent gene changes through synthesis.

All these things effect species bu our interaction etc. A couple hundred years of monkeys using our trashbags and we alter "natural forces"

Now evolution as a study looks at everything but people seem to have a smaller picture of different types of evolution that effect genetics.

The latest quantum darwinism ideas for instance are another sub topic of evolution.

I forgot to preface the whole rant with "natural" is the debatable topic and true evolutionary vision does understand this in science.

Can humans be unnatural? It seems possibly egotistical to assume by default we are aware enough to not be effected by the uni/multiverse and our action unnatural within its possibilities.
edit on 31-7-2019 by luthier because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 31 2019 @ 12:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: luthier

Nope. It's an incomplete theory which explains how the forces of evolution effect entities through time and space.

But technically it's a group of forces effect on lineage. So...

Nope. Evolution is change in allele frequency within populations groups caused by replication errors and the environment. It's not a force, it's an explanation for diversity.

posted on Jul, 31 2019 @ 05:50 PM
link   

We are still waiting on your evidence. Tigers and Lions don't live in the same habitat. They were first breed in captivity, just like Geep, Zonkies, and other hybrids.
Again, provide the data, and I will talk to it. I'm not puting my personal information on ATS. Its known to be a unsecure site.

You can also stop with the deflection. Because I really don't care if you know what my credentials are.

Show the data. Or you are a liar.

posted on Jul, 31 2019 @ 05:51 PM
link   

That one is likely my fault, as I have used gravitation and the weak and strong nuclear forces as examples here, to show they don't have a purpose either.

My bad

posted on Jul, 31 2019 @ 05:51 PM
link   

You do understand that there is no such thing as a complete scientific theory right?

posted on Jul, 31 2019 @ 10:23 PM
link   

We are still waiting on your evidence. Tigers and Lions don't live in the same habitat. They were first breed in captivity, just like Geep, Zonkies, and other hybrids.
Again, provide the data, and I will talk to it. I'm not puting my personal information on ATS. Its known to be a unsecure site.

You can also stop with the deflection. Because I really don't care if you know what my credentials are.

Show the data. Or you are a liar.

I asked you for Industry specific work...basic tasks....you could not IMHO complete the tasks....you don't have to tell me your name and show me your credentials to validate yourself...you simply have to do the small tasks I asked of you which you have not done yet nor do you intend to do...no more to say right>it is speculation as to who is the liar until you do your task or I do it for you...I do not intend to do legwork or gruntwork. … I don't think you CAN do it....so nuff said

posted on Jul, 31 2019 @ 10:41 PM
link   

Again you dodge and avoid.

Supply the data.

Then its my turn.

The burden is proof is yours not mine.

Oh and I made you reply, you will reply again. This is because you want people to think you have some evidence(data). But like all liars, you will not supply any.

posted on Jul, 31 2019 @ 11:08 PM
link   

Supply the data.

Then its my turn.

Oh and I made you reply, you will reply again. This is because you want people to think you have some evidence(data). But like all liars, you will not supply any.

I called your bluff when I asked you to do some basic Intern level data collection,and you couldn't even accomplish that task...I already asked you to journey with me TOGETHER as WE discover evidence that satisfies you....but you are afraid to take the first step because you don't trust your background and education or Industry....lol..lol...I don't blame you.

posted on Jul, 31 2019 @ 11:10 PM
link   

Intern level? You have no idea how science works.

Supply the data.

Or you have none.

posted on Jul, 31 2019 @ 11:29 PM
link   

Supply the data.

Then its my turn.

Hey Mr.Geneticist….lol....what did I ask you to do to validate your claims?....remember the Liger?.
I am no Geneticist....lol...clearly....but you just might be....archaic maybe......but it is what it is right?.
Do my bidding for me ok....just stop struggeling and open your mind up showing a tiny bit of generosity in that area so I can teach you how to optimise your skillset and raw potentials.Evole or go Extinct....remember?
I will take you places you can never get to on your own@ speeds you cannot imagine ... because you cannot ever grow the ability to view things conceptually like I do without artificial interventions we need each OTHER.....LOL.....www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...@1:46 is your hint Mr. Geneticist...LMAO....now tell me why those genetic impactors stack up instead of one cancelling the other out?...why does the Software program repeat itself completely?...where is the virus...lol.

Ligers are NOT MANMADE....some are Man-Bred but their existance is 110% ALL-NATURAL....they are NATURE-MADE and also explainable.

Remember the diverging genetic timelines?....do you understand the concept?

@1:46 ask yourself how and why the normal geonomic imprinting is commanded to override itself and begin to do funny things.

@2:25 how does the concept of"growth dysplasia" fit into the storyline?...LOL.

www.youtube.com...
edit on 31-7-2019 by one4all because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 1 2019 @ 07:24 AM
link   
A person making a claim needs to supply the evidence.

Saying you need to look into and refuse to provide said evidence is a massive tap dance.

It all comes down to, what do you believe and why?

The why is the most important part, cause we dont get to chose what we believe.

Our brains do, and we go along for the ride.

posted on Aug, 1 2019 @ 08:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: Skyfox81
A person making a claim needs to supply the evidence.

Saying you need to look into and refuse to provide said evidence is a massive tap dance.

It all comes down to, what do you believe and why?

The why is the most important part, cause we dont get to chose what we believe.

Our brains do, and we go along for the ride.

That is a tapdance in and of itself…..lol...and it boils down to forcing people who claim to be credentialed to back it the hades up....and to go where their Industries help them avoid going....in other words I want a geneticist to openly provide the full and complete data sets to prove what I am saying....and anyone in the Industry especially ANYONE WELL VERSED KNOWS GODDAM WELL THAT the proof exists....its like making a doctor admit the truths about cancer that they have suspected their entire lives but could not change.

Belief and acceptance are 2 different things.....you are trying to play with beliefs and I am simply pointing out that if you draw the picture with your own hands you are ACCEPTING OF IT....and as we can see some smart little Alecs refuse to pick up the crayon to begin drawing because they know very well where they will end up.

Clearly I am trying to trap so-call credentialed Professionals into facing the reality that their fields of endeavour are disgusting places filled with overt suppressions....I hope for 2 things...number one to wake them TFU.....and number 2 to teach them where to look to further their own personal research......and well I guess I hope for 3 things.....because I am sick and tired of young people being told to listen to people who are intellectual cowards...so I hope that young people of today see that they do not need to bend over for TPTB....not to learn and not to earn....the data is already online and free.....they don't have to sell themselves to the devil to make a living working in bastardised industries now....they can find things to do that make them happy while they peruse data already gathered and put together all of the hidden truths....without having to really life a finger.

Challenge comes before change.

A.I. cured cancer a long long time ago....because it cannot lie....once the mapping of the human genome began everything changed forever.Now its just a last minute last ditch suppression job...Google and search engines have accomplished what millions of truthers could not do.Telepathy and extended lifespans(putting it lightly) are next.

I have no more to say on this topic.It is simply not that complicated as to require any more time or discussion.

Data is like math...language is like Math...words are like numbers....you only think you can lie...or you can lie for a certain amount of time...but not forever....and the new generations are now beginning to think in ways that support this reality....computers and search engines and data access and control have changed how kids think.

edit on 1-8-2019 by one4all because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 1 2019 @ 08:16 AM
link   

Do your own legwork and get back to me and I will redirect you...he did.I am not giving you more than I gave a friend...stranger....lol.

That seems to be your MO on here. You make woo-woo claims and then refuse to back them up or share what supposedly world shattering knowledge you claim to possess and then you tell others to do their own "legwork" etc and just sit back and deflect away.

This has led me to conclude that the reason that you keep doing this is because you have nothing to back up your woo-woo. Probably because it is all just woo-woo. As is evident in this thread.

posted on Aug, 1 2019 @ 08:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: oldcarpy

Do your own legwork and get back to me and I will redirect you...he did.I am not giving you more than I gave a friend...stranger....lol.

That seems to be your MO on here. You make woo-woo claims and then refuse to back them up or share what supposedly world shattering knowledge you claim to possess and then you tell others to do their own "legwork" etc and just sit back and deflect away.

This has led me to conclude that the reason that you keep doing this is because you have nothing to back up your woo-woo. Probably because it is all just woo-woo. As is evident in this thread.

Carpy….you wasted a shot....I was already gone.....lol....you better put in a fresh clip ya don't want to ever lose count and get caught with your daintys down.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join