It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Four-year-old's chilling claim that he's 'the reincarnation of Princess Diana'

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+5 more 
posted on Jul, 18 2019 @ 07:44 AM
link   
Source

He begins by saying that his youngest son first started talking about the famous royal at the age of just two, with the toddler pointing to an image of her on a card and exclaiming, "Look, it's me when I was a princess."

Billy's strange comments continued and included one incident where he told his family about having a brother named John (Princess Diana's brother John died before she was born) and another where he mentioned his two 'boys' - i.e. William and Harry.

And if that weren't enough, the youngster also managed to accurately describe what Balmoral, the Queen's favourite residence, looked like - without ever having seen it for himself.

"Lisa showed him another photo of Diana," adds David. "'Billy said: 'There's me as a princess. Then one day the sirens came and I wasn't a princess anymore.'"

Not the first time I have read about these events of reincarnation. That last line especially is creepy as hell. I wonder how long people tend to remember their previous lives. From what I have learnt and read from many sources, by the age of seven Kids forget these things completely.
So many unanswered questions as well. Its been 22 years since she has died, but he still remembers it with such clarity.

What happened, in all these 22 years?
Was her soul just wondering around aimlessly for these last 22 years?
Do these souls perceive time the same way as we do?
Or was she somewhere else?

posted on Jul, 18 2019 @ 07:56 AM
link   
a reply to: maddy21

What happened, in all these 22 years?
Was her soul just wondering around aimlessly for these last 22 years?
Do these souls perceive time the same way as we do?
Or was she somewhere else?

Wouldn't it be fascinating if the parents had the boy regressed under hypnosis to find out what he recalls? Both about Diana's life, and her afterlife. And why he/she came back... what is the purpose for this life (and Diana's life), why this child, why this place, and so on.

Along the same lines, I've always wished that a psychic would speak to spirits who were leaders and other prominent people -- in the sciences, medicine, history, whatever! -- and ask questions that would help us understand situations and conditions we're still stuck with. I really really want to watch and enjoy all the paranormal shows on TV, but there's no substance to them. The only one I like is Dead Files... and today just happens to be Dead Files day too!

posted on Jul, 18 2019 @ 08:03 AM
link   
Jimmy Barnes grandson.. lol could explain some things..

makes it a bit more curious given that the kids father is also a reasonably well known personality down here.

weird... especially the bit where the kid states that 'they take me at night, but bring me back by morning...' alluding to angels..

posted on Jul, 18 2019 @ 08:13 AM
link   
the obvious response to this - is can the child conduct a conversation with someone intimate with diana ?

a simple " 20 question " challeged - no time to confier or research answers - no idea who exactly it will be - just bam - lets play

if the kid can " pass " such a test - then i will re-consider my stance

posted on Jul, 18 2019 @ 08:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: ignorant_ape
the obvious response to this - is can the child conduct a conversation with someone intimate with diana ?

a simple " 20 question " challeged - no time to confier or research answers - no idea who exactly it will be - just bam - lets play

if the kid can " pass " such a test - then i will re-consider my stance

Ooooh! I like that!!!

In theory, one would expect the child to not only be able to answer any questions put forth, but the child would recognize the person from the start....

posted on Jul, 18 2019 @ 08:30 AM
link   

Show him a photograph of James Hewitt, and see how he responds.

posted on Jul, 18 2019 @ 08:47 AM
link   
a reply to: Boadicea
Telepathy could be behind any accurate answer the child gave to questions by someone who knew the answers.
To eliminate this, the questions would have to be double-blind, with the questioner not knowing the answers, the accuracy being checked afterwards.
Using someone who knew Diana very well to question the child would not prove reincarnation because he might be extracting relevant information telepathically from the person's mind. Only information that proved on later investigation to be accurate would be evidential because it could not have come fron the questioner's mind.

posted on Jul, 18 2019 @ 08:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: alldaylong

Show him a photograph of James Hewitt, and see how he responds.

He would say "that's Harry's father"

posted on Jul, 18 2019 @ 08:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: micpsi
a reply to: Boadicea
Telepathy could be behind any accurate answer the child gave to questions by someone who knew the answers.
To eliminate this, the questions would have to be double-blind, with the questioner not knowing the answers, the accuracy being checked afterwards.
Using someone who knew Diana very well to question the child would not prove reincarnation because he might be extracting relevant information telepathically from the person's mind. Only information that proved on later investigation to be accurate would be evidential because it could not have come fron the questioner's mind.

Ahh... so darn then, he might not be the reincarnation of Diana, but just some random telepathic kid.

Meh, someone should email the father and set this up. I'm sure they'll go for it lol

posted on Jul, 18 2019 @ 09:00 AM
link   
I claim to be the reincarnation of Genghis Khan .
Done
Next

posted on Jul, 18 2019 @ 09:29 AM
link   
Diana died in a tunel in paris, before being a tunel it was an ancient sacred site! Today it's called "Pont de l'Alma", which you could translate to souls bridge...

Stranger than fiction

Clueless guess at best

posted on Jul, 18 2019 @ 09:34 AM
link   
Oh look. It's a celebrity making this claim and exploiting his very young child. I wonder why. Could money be involved in peddling such tosh?

posted on Jul, 18 2019 @ 09:38 AM
link   

I have read some very interesting reports of such things, the most compelling was the boy who remembered being a ww2 navy fighter pilot that was shot down, he knew the ship he sailed on plus the names of crewmen and when he was really young his mom bought him a toy plane and said look at those big bombs (reference something attached to the wings), the response was "they are not bombs they are drop tanks!!!!"...

The thing is how much do kids pick up on from moments watching TV and their own imagination??..

I know that in central and east Asian culture it is very very common for kids to speak about past life and they even mark a dead body with white chalk or paint believing the same marks will show as birth marks if reincarnated and there are numerous reports of these marks being shown on people that speak of past lives and their friends.

One of my son's first sentences was pointing to a poster I had of world flags and he was frantically pointing to the Cambodian flag "saying look, look there, people died there they fell and didn't get up" then spoke of tents and sleeping bags??...., it could be something or nothing but it is certainly raises questions..

Fascinating subject matter either way...

S+F

edit on 18-7-2019 by Petra137 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 18 2019 @ 09:48 AM
link   
a reply to: Gothmog

I am Toddy Kahn, the reincarnated son of Genghis Kahn. Father, is it really you?

posted on Jul, 18 2019 @ 10:04 AM
link   

This thread has made my day. I loved Princess Di and am still very angry about how she was treated and, after the accident, not treated.

I'm glad she's still with us, whatever form she may take.

posted on Jul, 18 2019 @ 10:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: NoClue
Diana died in a tunel in paris, before being a tunel it was an ancient sacred site! Today it's called "Pont de l'Alma", which you could translate to souls bridge...

Stranger than fiction

Clueless guess at best

It was also an ancient site of the pagan/druidic worship of the goddess, Diana. There is actually a statue of the goddess on the top of the tunnel.

There are no coincidences.

posted on Jul, 18 2019 @ 10:51 AM
link   
Naaah... cute, but the levels go princess, cockroach, dung beetle etc.
Diana didn’t do enough for humanity and life to return as a normal human.
I’m calling BS

posted on Jul, 18 2019 @ 11:05 AM
link   
Blimmey! I didn't know she had an older brother called John!

Rainbows
Jane

posted on Jul, 18 2019 @ 11:28 AM
link   
Shame on the parents for creating this hoax. It's no different from the stories on

-The Balloon Boy

-The Magnetic Boy

-The little girl who cries magical crystals instead of tears

...and many others.

If you want to be a media whore, that's fine. But exploiting your own child to achieve it is pathetic.

If you're curious, here's Little Mister Magneto:

i.dailymail.co.uk...

posted on Jul, 18 2019 @ 11:32 AM
link   
a reply to: GreenGunther
That makes sense then with the past 22 years...a few days as a roach, 48 hours as a mosquito, a couple years as a snake...pretty soon it adds up.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join