It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Four-year-old's chilling claim that he's 'the reincarnation of Princess Diana'

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 18 2019 @ 11:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: micpsi
a reply to: Boadicea
Telepathy could be behind any accurate answer the child gave to questions by someone who knew the answers.
To eliminate this, the questions would have to be double-blind, with the questioner not knowing the answers, the accuracy being checked afterwards.
Using someone who knew Diana very well to question the child would not prove reincarnation because he might be extracting relevant information telepathically from the person's mind. Only information that proved on later investigation to be accurate would be evidential because it could not have come fron the questioner's mind.

Your point is well taken; but just as it could be telepathy rather than past life memories, it could also be pure psychic abilities -- an ability to know the unknown -- as opposed to telepathy.

And even if we accept telepathy as an alternate explanation, it would seem to be simpler to accept reincarnation. If this is telepathy, whose mind was he reading when he described Balmoral? Why would the child claim to have actually been a specific person? Why Diana and no one else?

I think at some point we also need to understand that it may not be possible to prove anything so spiritual in our very material world.

posted on Jul, 18 2019 @ 12:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: angelchemuel
Blimmey! I didn't know she had an older brother called John!

Rainbows
Jane

Marvelous what you can find on wikipedia.

posted on Jul, 18 2019 @ 12:22 PM
link   
a reply to: maddy21

They had better protect that kid, before he starts talking about what really happened in the crash.

I wonder if Princess Di and Freddy Mercury were hanging out in the afterlife like they did in the 80s.

posted on Jul, 18 2019 @ 12:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: eletheia

originally posted by: angelchemuel
Blimmey! I didn't know she had an older brother called John!

Rainbows
Jane

Marvelous what you can find on wikipedia.

....maybe so...but do you believe everything you read on Wikipedia?

I remember a case from the early '70's which was highlighted on a British children's programme called Blue peter. (UK peeps will know it)
A case of a young girl who believed she had been the mother to some 7 children in Ireland. Told her parents the names of all the children, the town she lived in, she'd died after childbirth etc etc. Parents go to Ireland as she was pretty 'intense'. Everything she said was proven. The lovely ending to this one is that all the children had been adopted by different families all over Ireland as the father couldn't work and look after his family after the death of his wife. It resulted in all those siblings being brought together again.
That always stuck and remained with me....I never dismiss anything this bizarre....anything is possible....explanations to quantify are irrelevant.

Rainbows
Jane

posted on Jul, 18 2019 @ 12:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: maddy21

He begins by saying that his youngest son first started talking about the famous royal at the age of just two, with the toddler pointing to an image of her on a card and exclaiming, "Look, it's me when I was a princess."

Billy's strange comments continued and included one incident where he told his family about having a brother named John (Princess Diana's brother John died before she was born) and another where he mentioned his two 'boys' - i.e. William and Harry.

And if that weren't enough, the youngster also managed to accurately describe what Balmoral, the Queen's favourite residence, looked like - without ever having seen it for himself.

"Lisa showed him another photo of Diana," adds David. "'Billy said: 'There's me as a princess. Then one day the sirens came and I wasn't a princess anymore.'"

Not the first time I have read about these events of reincarnation. That last line especially is creepy as hell. I wonder how long people tend to remember their previous lives. From what I have learnt and read from many sources, by the age of seven Kids forget these things completely.
So many unanswered questions as well. Its been 22 years since she has died, but he still remembers it with such clarity.

What happened, in all these 22 years?
Was her soul just wondering around aimlessly for these last 22 years?
Do these souls perceive time the same way as we do?
Or was she somewhere else?

Bullocks.

Everyone is connected via bloodline and spiritual paths.

Who cares anyway for this (draco) elitist, Diana bloodline, that is supposed to continue from ancient Greece. They are all the same, where they suck up the back-side of Lucifer.

22 years or double 11 (rebellion); hint.

posted on Jul, 18 2019 @ 12:38 PM
link   

What happened, in all these 22 years? Was her soul just wondering around aimlessly for these last 22 years? Do these souls perceive time the same way as we do? Or was she somewhere else?

Here's a free book. A doctor spent 20 years documenting nde's.

Maybe you will find it interesting.

www.bazaarmodel.net...

posted on Jul, 18 2019 @ 12:50 PM
link   
a reply to: Petra137

The thing is how much do kids pick up on from moments watching TV and their own imagination??..

My friends little girl one day started talking about how she was told by angles that the end of the world was coming and then she described war stuff and battles.
She was six years old.

But I later found out that her favorite movie to watch was the da vinci code and her parents let her watch it all the time. Like every day. You know how kids are with movies they find one they like and watch it over and over.

So I knew that she was just talking about stuff from that movie. But man it was super creepy at first.

posted on Jul, 18 2019 @ 12:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: ignorant_ape
the obvious response to this - is can the child conduct a conversation with someone intimate with diana ?

a simple " 20 question " challeged - no time to confier or research answers - no idea who exactly it will be - just bam - lets play

if the kid can " pass " such a test - then i will re-consider my stance

Does this have anymore validity than "bat boy"? Do people have pictures of Diana floating around as a common practice.

posted on Jul, 18 2019 @ 01:38 PM
link   
The Ginger Prince will weild the Sword and Shield for his Mother before his days are done.

posted on Jul, 18 2019 @ 01:42 PM
link   
a reply to: Rapha

Diana bloodline, that is supposed to continue from ancient Greece. They are all the same, where they suck up the back-side of Lucifer.

It would be interesting to hear more about that.

posted on Jul, 18 2019 @ 02:19 PM
link   
"The Ginger Prince will weild the Sword and Shield for his Mother before his days are done."

I prefer the Mary Ann Prince.

Funny how redheads were rarely if ever referred to as "ginger" more that 6-8 years ago.

posted on Jul, 18 2019 @ 07:45 PM
link   
Does Little Billy have a 'thing' for Bryan Adams?

posted on Jul, 18 2019 @ 11:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gothmog
I claim to be the reincarnation of Genghis Khan .
Done
Next
you can tell by the angry emoji eyes.

posted on Jul, 19 2019 @ 02:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheTruthRocks
Funny how redheads were rarely if ever referred to as "ginger" more that 6-8 years ago.

I know in the UK that ginger is used more than redhead and has been for ages. I can still remember back at secondary (high) school 30ish years ago where no-one said redhead, it was always ginger or "ginge"

posted on Jul, 19 2019 @ 03:16 AM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

i am unsure if i understand your question correctly - but over 1 million UK citizens believe in re-incarnation as " an article of faith " - religious - and more believe it for other reasons

my comments was meant as an emperical " test " of the claim made - its a specific claim - and the means to falsify it are readily availiable - thes several thousand people who could supply the test questions - and correct answers to an independant invigelator - to test the claim

a propperly structured and robust " 20 questions " - will not proove that he is the reincarnation of the princess - but ifs a massive impetus for a proper investigation

unless believers dont actually want proper investigation - i wonder why that could be .................

but i digress - as said - i am unsure of your posts point , so - could you clarify please ?

PS - does anyone actually believe in " bat boy " - or the daily sport " headlines " ???????????/

posted on Jul, 19 2019 @ 04:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheTruthRocks
"The Ginger Prince will weild the Sword and Shield for his Mother before his days are done."

I prefer the Mary Ann Prince.

Not sure about that:

Ginger Hebblethwaite Ginger (his real forename is never revealed) first appears in The Black Peril (1935) as a teenage runaway found hiding in a railway shed. Ginger left his father, a mineworker in Smettleworth, after an argument about Ginger's determination to become a pilot. When he first meets Biggles, he tells him he is on his way to London to join the RAF. Biggles immediately calls him Ginger because of his red hair. He proves his worth by rescuing Biggles from some enemy agents. He becomes one of the regular team and is often Biggles's chosen companion. He is a talented mechanic and his speech is peppered with youthful slang and Americanisms, learned from the cinema.

posted on Jul, 19 2019 @ 08:30 AM
link   

I wonder why we forget our past lifes? Im thinking it's a way to control humanity. By not remembering our past lives we lose the ability to accumulate knowledge and perspective.

Would the world be the way it is if we remembered being born across the world in different religions, skin, and sex?

Something tells me that forces are actively working to keep humanity fighting each other. Prevent us from living in peace and reaching our spiritual potential.

posted on Jul, 19 2019 @ 08:33 AM
link   
a reply to: Rapha

Is is it called Draco? Hm.. i see that name a lot with people using it or rappers saying it. I always thought it was from hairy potter lol

posted on Jul, 19 2019 @ 12:59 PM
link   
a reply to: Creep Thumper

I must have missed the statue of diana, I was quite amazed by the eternal flame memorial, you know the same one the statue of liberty is caring...

Sincerely No Clue

posted on Jul, 19 2019 @ 01:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: JAGStorm
It would be interesting to hear more about that.

i remember reading that the film "300" is devoted to the Diana bloodline and Diana was a major bloodline sacrifice allowing the draconian (UK) Windsor family to stay in power.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join