It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What alien species is our Government working with and why?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 17 2019 @ 02:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: kwakakev
a reply to: Sabrechucker

I have always felt the "grays" are us returning in time.

Maybe time travel is possible, maybe it is not. With the stories that the grays are from the future, I think this is more about interpretation. If humans are to leave Earth one day soon and travel the galaxy then we may follow in some of their genetic evolution. At the moment humans are not designed to travel space, the reduction in muscle mass and bone density are well documented in the short term. Longer term and the radiation exposure can make a mess of our bodies.

Maybe in time the humans can become more like the grays and become a space faring species.

Or perhaps it's not a time travel conundrum at all and you were almost at the point where you got it that "greys" are what we would look like if we already were a spacefaring species.

This isn't our first rodeo when it comes to leaving Terra Firma and coming back.

posted on Jul, 17 2019 @ 02:16 AM
link   
a reply to: highvein

Taking a personal jab at someone for the way they look is a bit rude.

I have seven heads.

Wanna fight about it?

Hail hydra.

posted on Jul, 17 2019 @ 02:50 AM
link   
a reply to: GENERAL EYES

Taking a personal jab at someone for the way they look is a bit rude.

I put forth a truthful observation to a comment about Ferrengi working with our government. I take it that the premise of a serious conversation was taking place is your stance on the matter.
But in the end it doesn't matter. It is not illegal to make a joke about our elected officials. Just ask Trump. So toughen up. If comparing an elected official to a non=existent alien gets you that upset the world is going to hurt your feelings a lot.

I have seven heads.
Wanna fight about it?

It depends. Does any of those seven heads have a gum line like a Ferrengi?

posted on Jul, 17 2019 @ 03:10 AM
link   

You said you weren't making this about politics, [SNIP].

edit on 7/17/19 by GENERAL EYES because: added descriptive adjective

edit on 17-7-2019 by burdman30ott6 because: Removed descriptive Adjective

posted on Jul, 17 2019 @ 03:20 AM
link   
Are you just talking about the USA here or are us many international members allowed to participate in this thread?

You said “Our government”

Just asking

Lags

posted on Jul, 17 2019 @ 03:48 AM
link   

I know ATS is the place to be when asking this question, who are we working with

Certainly not Aliens from other planets.

posted on Jul, 17 2019 @ 03:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: Lumenari

Maybe time travel is possible, maybe it is not. With the stories that the grays are from the future, I think this is more about interpretation. If humans are to leave Earth one day soon and travel the galaxy then we may follow in some of their genetic evolution. At the moment humans are not designed to travel space, the reduction in muscle mass and bone density are well documented in the short term. Longer term and the radiation exposure can make a mess of our bodies.

Maybe in time the humans can become more like the grays and become a space faring species.

Or perhaps it's not a time travel conundrum at all and you were almost at the point where you got it that "greys" are what we would look like if we already were a spacefaring species.

This isn't our first rodeo when it comes to leaving Terra Firma and coming back.

This is about where I'm at in my hypothesis, it's also quite scary to think that may be our [far flung] evolution...

posted on Jul, 17 2019 @ 04:44 AM
link   

breaths.

your word means width or wide an expanse of space.

posted on Jul, 17 2019 @ 04:52 AM
link   

i see zero credible evidence that any " extra terrestrial species " is " working with " any govt

posted on Jul, 17 2019 @ 05:23 AM
link   
Hey, just saw that. I didn't read all of OP's post until just now.

The main point is, you don't have to be afraid. You'll have to trust me on this one. I can explain exactly why, but if you want to keep this universe from splitting more than it already has, we might have to wait an amount of time, up to 100,000 years. It could be sooner, I respect every UFOlogist who wants disclosure yesterday, but every action has an opposite for the time bubble we are in, of around 100,000 years at least. These massive civilization shifts are a delicate matter. They are often handled with superfluous amounts of caution on both sides, as I understand.

I don't know all you crazy people, but there's an interesting list building. Good hearted individuals that are coming forth to make this happen.
Some from now, some from then.

One of my earliest memories that just popped into my head, I don't remember why we did it, but we let 99 red balloons go, when I was a very little kid. It was for some event, honoring someone, and everyone was really excited. I just thought it was neat, and I don't remember who it was for anymore.

I hope someone reminds me one day.

But I can remember it had to do with peace.

Could you imagine being that elementary school teacher? Just in the know on something like that? I remember just being awe struck.

If I'm wrong about all this you guys have my permission to pie me, old school style. Like Tom and Jerry. We can play together without getting hurt. Pi, face. Splat. I'll take it in stride. I want one other person very disconnected from me, to get it to, and be at the event. I'll call him Gerald. (That may or may not be his first name.)

Gerald should get pie'd too, if I do. We can settle this debate with a joke. Nothing would be a better ice breaker than that. Calm down, anyone getting too hot headed over it.
This is NOT a Rick and Morty thing if Roiland got my message. As it stands I don't know if he did.
If he did, he's about to prank the whole world somehow, way worse than I would be. (Probably not in violence though.)

Hey, is something going on, that I need to know about?

posted on Jul, 17 2019 @ 06:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: alldaylong

I know ATS is the place to be when asking this question, who are we working with

Certainly not Aliens from other planets.

As the only Aliens on planet earth are humans. We are the aliens - we have no respect for ourselves, our planet or it's wildlife - heck we even fill space around our planet with space junk and debris, we poison our oceans etc etc. Need i go on.

Who are we working with? - Satan? Is satan considered alien?

posted on Jul, 17 2019 @ 06:52 AM
link   

:

posted on Jul, 17 2019 @ 06:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: djz3ro

This is about where I'm at in my hypothesis, it's also quite scary to think that may be our [far flung] evol
WELCOME ABOARD.

posted on Jul, 17 2019 @ 07:08 AM
link   
Sirius Cybernetics Corporation - where do you think those annoying sat navs, Siri, Alexa etc come from

posted on Jul, 17 2019 @ 07:27 AM
link   

There is no proof that even a microbe of alien origin exists at present. That is the only starting point you can go from.

posted on Jul, 17 2019 @ 07:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: GENERAL EYES

Can we PLEASE keep politics out of this thread?

Jesus freakin' CHRIST.

Can we please keep religion out of it too then.

See what I did there?

posted on Jul, 17 2019 @ 07:41 AM
link   
a reply to: kwakakev

Did we time travel to a point in our evolution where our bodies we're capable of space travel...and then time travel from that point, Occupy a nearby star and then come back to check on our past selves?

Wow I made my coffee too strong today

posted on Jul, 17 2019 @ 07:46 AM
link   
a reply to: underwerks

Yes but who is the United States working with...Not the United Federation Of Planets

posted on Jul, 17 2019 @ 07:51 AM
link   

Yeah, does your head in a bit at times trying to makes sense of it all. I do find it helpful to be aware of what maybe possible when venturing into the unknown. As for what it actually is, just take it a step at a time when there is something more solid to work with.

posted on Jul, 17 2019 @ 08:40 AM
link   
a reply to: mirageman

So.... your saying we're the aliens??

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join