It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What alien species is our Government working with and why?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 16 2019 @ 11:18 PM
link   
I apologize for the lack of content in this thread. I could search the internet for examples...post a bunch of useless YouTube Vids..make a mockery of it, but... it wouldn't be worthy. I know ATS is the place to be when asking this question, who are we working with and why?.

I legitimately want to know from the Legit ATS UFO'ers whats going on??

Do we owe them something?

Are we visited by our future?

So many questions...

What role do they play in our "Government"

What ET Race is guiding us?

What ET Race want's to annihilate us and, who is in controls of this?

posted on Jul, 16 2019 @ 11:33 PM
link   
a reply to: Sabrechucker

The grays, they have lost the ability to reincarnate after thousands of years of manipulating their own genetics. What’s left of their species is trying desperately to splice themselves with just enough of us so that their vessels can host a soul.

They have traded tech to our governments so that we look the other way while they carry out genetic harvests.

We probably work with the Nortic races and old world gods as well, most likely in an attempt to discover our forgotten past and insight into our future.

posted on Jul, 16 2019 @ 11:37 PM
link   
a reply to: Quantumgamer1776

I believe your every word but, where did the Grays originate.?

I have always felt the "grays" are us returning in time.

edit on 16-7-2019 by Sabrechucker because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 16 2019 @ 11:44 PM
link   
Hey, saw that all on Stargate sg1! Really, they’re inter dimensional species known as Seraphim that lost a war. Nazis opened a portal with their Bell experiment and we captured two at the end of the war. Or so some folks believea reply to: Quantumgamer1776

posted on Jul, 17 2019 @ 12:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: Quantumgamer1776

The grays, they have lost the ability to reincarnate after thousands of years of manipulating their own genetics. What’s left of their species is trying desperately to splice themselves with just enough of us so that their vessels can host a soul.

They have traded tech to our governments so that we look the other way while they carry out genetic harvests.

We probably work with the Nortic races and old world gods as well, most likely in an attempt to discover our forgotten past and insight into our future.

If I remember correctly, it was Col. Oneall whom was instrumental in forging those alliances with the Nordic gods.

posted on Jul, 17 2019 @ 12:43 AM
link   
aliens/demons from a LOWER dimension/timespace

think about it, why would higher come down to lower and work with government plotting false flags, psyops, overall deception with the excuse ends-justifies-means?

the original v series was a good rendition. and THEY LIVE.

for all we know, we are dinosaurs pets in a cordoned off section of earth surrounded by Antarctica, and we still can't even with their help put humans in outer orbit even after 50 years of making it as far as lower orbit like satellites and things.

so we have mkultra savants claiming to traverse the planets with Obama, etc, as well as ppl channeling Metatron light years away, and such.

what was the movie Cern endorsed called?

posted on Jul, 17 2019 @ 12:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: ridgerunner
Hey, saw that all on Stargate sg1! Really, they’re inter dimensional species known as Seraphim that lost a war. Nazis opened a portal with their Bell experiment and we captured two at the end of the war. Or so some folks believea reply to: Quantumgamer1776

www.bing.com... elv=AQj93OAhDTi*HzTv1paQdnhZieOscmeu3yDAccR9cIAhERwfFtfrWsgMBX28DFnVO2hjKmRonOe8W5dhAWW6bc9ML1AlhxrcZbIJItiLTeAz&plvar=0

posted on Jul, 17 2019 @ 12:51 AM
link   
From my understanding, the grays from Zeta Reticuli are the ones in close coordination with aspects of the US military, CIA and others. The general human form of a head, two arms, two legs and some fingers does appear to be common amongst the more intelligent galactic species. There are many variations, groups, factions, cultures and so on the further away you look.

The two main reason for a treaty with them was technology and fear. President Eisenhower was at a loss in how to combat such a threat and little support was provided at the time to further analyze any potential options humans may of had.

posted on Jul, 17 2019 @ 12:52 AM
link   

What alien species is our Government working with and why?

None.
Be my informed opinion.

posted on Jul, 17 2019 @ 01:01 AM
link   

I have always felt the "grays" are us returning in time.

Maybe time travel is possible, maybe it is not. With the stories that the grays are from the future, I think this is more about interpretation. If humans are to leave Earth one day soon and travel the galaxy then we may follow in some of their genetic evolution. At the moment humans are not designed to travel space, the reduction in muscle mass and bone density are well documented in the short term. Longer term and the radiation exposure can make a mess of our bodies.

Maybe in time the humans can become more like the grays and become a space faring species.

posted on Jul, 17 2019 @ 01:03 AM
link   
I'm going to go with the greys as well.

Makes the most sense.

posted on Jul, 17 2019 @ 01:14 AM
link   
From what I can make out, the Ferengi.

posted on Jul, 17 2019 @ 01:20 AM
link   
a reply to: underwerks

That's a possibility as well.

posted on Jul, 17 2019 @ 01:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: kwakakev
From my understanding, the grays from Zeta Reticuli are the ones in close coordination with aspects of the US military, CIA and others. The general human form of a head, two arms, two legs and some fingers does appear to be common amongst the more intelligent galactic species. There are many variations, groups, factions, cultures and so on the further away you look.

The two main reason for a treaty with them was technology and fear. President Eisenhower was at a loss in how to combat such a threat and little support was provided at the time to further analyze any potential options humans may of had.

There are no planets in Zeta Reticuli for any alien species to live on.

posted on Jul, 17 2019 @ 01:34 AM
link   

What if they don't need a planet to live on and they merely have a base of operations out there kind of like Deep Space 9?

(post by highvein removed for political trolling and baiting)

posted on Jul, 17 2019 @ 01:55 AM
link   
a reply to: highvein

Can we PLEASE keep politics out of this thread?

Jesus freakin' CHRIST.

posted on Jul, 17 2019 @ 02:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: GENERAL EYES
a reply to: highvein

Can we PLEASE keep politics out of this thread?

Jesus freakin' CHRIST.

The thread is about aliens working with Government. Government is political.
Calm down and take a few breadths.

posted on Jul, 17 2019 @ 02:11 AM
link   

There are no planets in Zeta Reticuli for any alien species to live on

And there where no stars that we could detect until more recently. So how did Betty Hill know about them?

posted on Jul, 17 2019 @ 02:13 AM
link   
None of them unless they are listening to who they are supposed to, while trying to go where they are supposed to.
edit on 17-7-2019 by Archivalist because: You know why

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join