It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What alien species is our Government working with and why?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 17 2019 @ 08:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gothmog

None.
Be my informed opinion.

Oh yeah!!! What about Valiant Thor???

ganjoa

posted on Jul, 17 2019 @ 08:44 AM
link   
a reply to: kwakakev

It does. I go back to the grade school exercise of which one doesn't belong. If we lined up every animal and insect inhabiting earth...I would point to the walking talking nuclear bomb making creature and say...that one!!

posted on Jul, 17 2019 @ 08:51 AM
link   
Is Satan and his minions, demons and dark angles extraterrestrials?

posted on Jul, 17 2019 @ 08:55 AM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

By definition I guess they are.

I heard they're dicks though, poor tippers, smell like sulfur

posted on Jul, 17 2019 @ 10:01 AM
link   
a reply to: Sabrechucker

Some 20+ years ago while watching a "UFO" special in Directv PPV, they had all the usual videos, UFO's, abductees, etc. then in one scene this guy comes in and explains the Gov. classifies the ET visitors in 3 major groups: Interplanetary, Interstellar & Intergalactic and also classifies them in their physical appearance into 5 groups and he also said that one of those groups look exactly like us and if you saw one of them in the street you could not pick em....

posted on Jul, 17 2019 @ 10:04 AM
link   
a reply to: manuelram16

Huh. that will make you think..

posted on Jul, 17 2019 @ 10:09 AM
link   
We'll know on September 20th

posted on Jul, 17 2019 @ 10:14 AM
link   
a reply to: MrConspiracy

What happens on that day

posted on Jul, 17 2019 @ 10:44 AM
link   
The aliens, if there are any out there, have intercepted our communications for years now. When one of them asked their leader it's reply was "First Contact? With them? OH HELL NO!"

posted on Jul, 17 2019 @ 11:39 AM
link   
What's the deal with the 20th?

BTW most posts here assume aliens from another planet or galaxy. Assuming is dangerous, all we know for sure is there are objects flying around and have no idea what they are.

Could be many other things

posted on Jul, 17 2019 @ 12:19 PM
link   

That all depends on the timeline your speaking of.

At one time, Our Government, was the Aliens!

posted on Jul, 17 2019 @ 12:26 PM
link   
I think someone/thing wrote a story... and that story is what’s playing out.

perhaps it is the first story where the characters have figured out that they are a story. At least some of us. Those of us with the nagging questions like this, that won’t go away.

When we figure it out, can we change the story, ending?

Can we jump off the pages and become real?

All stories have elements. Heroes and villains -
Sometimes characters are both during the course of the story.....

Figuring it out and being able to override that which wrote the story seems to be the goal, even if we do not particularly realize that.

This is all my own opinion.... I think it matters more whether we take control of the story, or live out the fate that was written for us, than figuring out the exact details about the characters- but answers to those nagging questions definitely help propel us forward.

Maybe we are a living, fluid, story.... maybe the ending is blank.... or maybe it’s not

It depends on how much control you feel then writer has.... in contrast to how much control the readers have....(whoever’s watching the story may impact it with their imagination/perception) and then the final element which is the characters. Of which category we belong.

All universally interesting for my mind to ponder.

But why else would I be on ATS

Imagine you are watching a parade.

Depending upon what street corner you decide to chill and watch the parade pass, you will have a different viewpoint at different times.... as will everyone else in their positions. It will pass by in linear time, beginning to end....

But now imagine for a moment you jump in a helicopter and view the parade from above, Seeing the beginning and ending all at once, as it marches through the town....

Same parade, completely different perception.

My goal is to make it to that helicopter view, because that’s where I believe we’ll see things for what they are.

Time travel isn’t as particularly important as escaping the confinement of time completely.

It’s all fascinating.

posted on Jul, 17 2019 @ 12:54 PM
link   
a reply to: SouthernGift

A lot to think about there

posted on Jul, 17 2019 @ 01:51 PM
link   
They come from Venus to conquer Earth. They are impervious to the might of the military, but if you burn one of their eyes with propane torch they tump over dead.

posted on Jul, 17 2019 @ 02:57 PM
link   
I'm sorry to disappoint you but you don't need to insert aliens into the equation to explain human behavior.

posted on Jul, 17 2019 @ 02:59 PM
link   
a reply to: Sabrechucker

The Ebens and Project Serpo spring to mind.

No proof, all the same, imagine that?

posted on Jul, 17 2019 @ 03:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Homefree

Top-notch special effects all the same.

Is that a very young Lee Van Cleef?
edit on 17-7-2019 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 17 2019 @ 03:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: Quantumgamer1776
They have traded tech to our governments so that we look the other way while they carry out genetic harvests.

There it is right here folks!

THIS is why the military does not treat them like a threat or give any mention to them.
The military government lies to us under the cover of National Security.
The same Security that keeps us the people from not hanging them in public square.

And they are right here on ATS getting paid to tell you it is all nonsense.

posted on Jul, 17 2019 @ 07:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: GENERAL EYES
a reply to: highvein

You said you weren't making this about politics, [SNIP].

Would you be so kind to show the source of where I said that?

posted on Jul, 17 2019 @ 08:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: GENERAL EYES
a reply to: underwerks

What if they don't need a planet to live on and they merely have a base of operations out there kind of like Deep Space 9?

For as far I understand it the official white house comment is that there is no such thing as aliens living on or in our planet. They didn't say something about above our planet.... So, sleep tight don't let the bed bugs bite...you can safely go to sleep and not to worry about aliens. And if so your government will take care of it.

That brings me to an other question.. wasn't there a stargate episode with a spaceship so big that it took days to go from ne end to the other end of the ship. Any idea what this episode and series this was? Why do we call it a spaceship anyways..is that why the navy is involved most time when there are spacemissions?

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join