It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Does the Left oppose Trump's Deportations of those who have exhausted their immigration cases?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 14 2019 @ 06:45 PM
link   
a reply to: Pyle

Actually announcing the raids was a brilliant move.

It created an opportunity for the insane leftists to respond by obstructing justice, giving aid to criminals with active warrants.

Now they've been "outed".

lolz

posted on Jul, 14 2019 @ 06:48 PM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

They aren't Nazi prison camps.

posted on Jul, 14 2019 @ 06:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: yuppa
a reply to: olaru12

They aren't Nazi prison camps.

You can't say that.

I was told M&M would cut off my head with a chainsaw if I didn't change my ways and call out evil Orange bad man.

posted on Jul, 14 2019 @ 07:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: grey580
a reply to: pavil

I'll just leave this here.

‘Cursed is anyone who withholds justice from the foreigner, the fatherless or the widow.’ Then all the people shall say, ‘Amen!’
Leviticus 27:19

In this case, the foreigners are about to get their justice. They've been ordered removed by our court system.

posted on Jul, 14 2019 @ 07:25 PM
link   
I suppose it depends on the reasons they were denied, for me. Face it. Whether you're right or left, our immigration system is broken. My step dad did it the legal way, and 16 years later he's still on a work Visa. It takes too long, and costs more money than what most people can afford.

posted on Jul, 14 2019 @ 08:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: grey580

I'll just leave this here.

‘Cursed is anyone who withholds justice from the foreigner, the fatherless or the widow.’ Then all the people shall say, ‘Amen!’
Leviticus 27:19

What is the just solution of someone who has been judged by our Justice system to be deported?

posted on Jul, 14 2019 @ 08:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: LordAhriman
I suppose it depends on the reasons they were denied, for me. Face it. Whether you're right or left, our immigration system is broken. My step dad did it the legal way, and 16 years later he's still on a work Visa. It takes too long, and costs more money than what most people can afford.

Well, according to immigration officials, a lot of them failed to show up for their hearing.

I happen to agree with you the system is broken. Encouraging thousands of people to show up and falsely claim asylum isn't the answer though.

posted on Jul, 14 2019 @ 10:01 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

No it’s dumb. His actions puts ICE in danger and makes it more likely that the people they were going after to be hidden.

More it’s outed his supporters blind faith in every stupid thing that he says and does.

posted on Jul, 14 2019 @ 11:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: Pyle

No it’s dumb. His actions puts ICE in danger and makes it more likely that the people they were going after to be hidden.

More it’s outed his supporters blind faith in every stupid thing that he says and does.

Actually this drew out enablers that can now be prosecuted for aiding and abetting.

posted on Jul, 14 2019 @ 11:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: Pyle

So you think it is stupid to arrest people with active warrants.

Kay.

Bai

posted on Jul, 15 2019 @ 02:36 AM
link   
2000 was a number that made since when I read it wherever it was I read it.

Their fools if they think they can find a million hiding illegals.

Going after that many at once is logistically a waste of time.
There are only 20-30 thousand ice agents. And not all of them are field agents and not all field agents will be put on this duty. Ice can't just neglect all other aspects of the job. So lets round up and say 10k agents actively on the ground hunting for illegals. It would take months to even physically track down ,go to the house, question/arrest even 100,000 people let alone a million or more that are actively hiding and know you are coming.

They should only go after the ones they are sure of the location.

Mark my words the numbers that come back of actual caught and deported people will be small. Nowhere near a million.

My guess is they can find and catch a few thousand.

Throwing around crazy numbers like 1 million is just trumps drama/con/manipulation/propaganda stuff.
Like I said I got no problem with deporting those that don't show up for their court dates but I understand and see the spin involved with all this as well.

It's not just about the law and safety. The 1 million number is a political ploy. Buzz word for the base.
Be happy the law is being followed but don't fall for the hype.

posted on Jul, 15 2019 @ 02:40 AM
link   

When you see the numbers that ice actually catches and deports through these raids you will know that you fell for the propaganda.

That number 1 million is a political tool and nothing more.

Like you I wish they could get all the illegals but i'll believe 1 million when I see it.

posted on Jul, 15 2019 @ 08:47 AM
link   
a reply to: scraedtosleep

Why even try to deport them right? There's too many of them?

You are making my point for me. The numbers are huge. At least you don't oppose their Deportations.

You have to start somewhere. This is where we start. Plus getting an actual handle on how many illegals there are actually in the Country might help.

posted on Jul, 15 2019 @ 09:27 AM
link   
The left does not, because their votes are the future of the Democrat party.

Well those, and the future votes of convicted felons, which Dems are attempting to currently make available.

Democrats, the party of illegal citizens and convicted felons.

posted on Jul, 15 2019 @ 09:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: scraedtosleep

When you see the numbers that ice actually catches and deports through these raids you will know that you fell for the propaganda.

That number 1 million is a political tool and nothing more.

Like you I wish they could get all the illegals but i'll believe 1 million when I see it.

What propaganda?

Don't care if it's one or one million.

The word is out, especially to those who would seek to violate our borders.

posted on Jul, 15 2019 @ 11:05 AM
link   
As a whole they do not oppose. However when you count folks who fought for our armed forces and children / parents of whom only 1 is a citizen, then they start having issues with it, Especially when the violent law breakers are not specifically being targeted.

posted on Jul, 15 2019 @ 12:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: scraedtosleep

Where did anyone from ICE claim they're gonna get all 1 million? 1 million is about the number they've got on the books they can legally deport. They'll find and deport as many as they can. The left wing talking points really have gotten to you haven't they?

posted on Jul, 15 2019 @ 02:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12

originally posted by: Middleoftheroad

originally posted by: olaru12
Is ICE going after all nationalities that have over stayed, or just Mexicans?

Trumps first priority is the illegals that have committed crimes while here in the US.

Right, keep those little kids in cages. You never can tell what those little Mexicans might pull. Besides they can't find their folks anyway.
And if they do happen to get out, they should be be identified with some kind of armband or tattoo.

You asked a question and I gave you the factual answer to that question. Not my fault you’re so misinformed and pissed off that your TDS has blocked all reasonable thought on the issue and caused that retarded response to my answer.

posted on Jul, 15 2019 @ 02:14 PM
link   

I'll be honest here, I got to this point in the title "Does the Left oppose Trump's" and already recognized the answer has been, is, and will always be "YES!" regardless of what the actual question is. The blind hatred has consumed logic now and we're just going to have to ignore them for the next 5 years.

posted on Jul, 15 2019 @ 02:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: sligtlyskeptical
As a whole they do not oppose. However when you count folks who fought for our armed forces and children / parents of whom only 1 is a citizen, then they start having issues with it, Especially when the violent law breakers are not specifically being targeted.

The policy of Sanctuary Cities seems to say otherwise with their refusal to help ICE when they already have a law breaking illegal detained.

Face the facts, we aren't going to do a blanket amnesty for people here illegally. Congress needs to figure out how to stop the flow of people entering our country illegally. They haven't done anything meaningful with legislation on immigration for decades. Kick the can down the road and this is what you get.

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join