It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NBC NEWS: Hillary Clinton covered up pedophile ring.(2013)

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 13 2019 @ 04:10 PM
link   
Here is an archived story from the New York Post, about this topic.

By S.A. MILLER and GEOFF EARLE, Post Correspondents
Last Updated: 10:52 AM, June 11, 2013
Posted: 12:57 AM, June 11, 2013

WASHINGTON — A State Department whistleblower has accused high-ranking staff of a massive coverup — including keeping a lid on findings that members of then-Secretary Hillary Clinton’s security detail and the Belgian ambassador solicited prostitutes.

Any mention of the cases was removed from an IG report about problems within the Bureau of Diplomatic Security (DS), which provides protection and investigates crimes involving any State Department workers overseas.

“It’s a coverup,” declared Cary Schulman, a lawyer representing the whistleblower, former State Department IG senior investigator Aurelia Fedenisn.“The whole agency is impaired.

Some of the revelations were first reported by CBS News.

Among the bombshell findings:

* A DS agent was called off a case against US Ambassador to Belgium Howard Gutman over claims that he solicited prostitutes, including minors.

“The agent began his investigation and had determined that the ambassador routinely ditched his protective security detail in order to solicit sexual favors from both prostitutes and minor children,” says the memo.

“The ambassador’s protective detail and the embassy’s surveillance detection team . . . were well aware of the behavior.”
Undersecretary of State for Management Patrick Kennedy ordered the investigation ceased, and the ambassador remains in place, according to the memo.

Link

Apparently Hillary Clinton intervened in the investigation through her own chief of staff back then "Cheryl Mills."

The report states that her detail personnel and the prostitutes slept in the same hotel Hillary Clinton was sleeping in. But 3 of the agents involved only received a one day suspension and were reassigned the next day.

Obama's own US ambassador to Iraq, Brett McGurk, was involved in the scandal, and this is the main case in which Hillary's chief of staff Cheryl Mills intervened in.

There is a lot more in that article. Of course State Department spokeswoman Jen Psaki denied all of it.

BTW, the whistleblower was Aurelia Fedenish, former senior inspector for the State Department's Office of inspector General.

edit on 13-7-2019 by ElectricUniverse because: add and correct comment.

posted on Jul, 13 2019 @ 04:16 PM
link   
Just another strange "coincidence" ......... hmmm 😎

(July 9, 2013) Law firm representing 'whistleblower' mysteriously ransacked

The law firm representing whistleblower Aurelia Fedenisn was mysteriously burglarized last weekend. What's puzzling about the break-in of the Dallas law firm Schulman & Mathias is that the burglars stole three computers and broke into file cabinets, while fare more pricier items were left untouched altogether.

posted on Jul, 13 2019 @ 04:29 PM
link   
Just to make sure that "certain people" get this, I am posting this again so no deniers can yell "anonimous source equals no story..."

The whistleblower was Aurelia Fedenish, former senior inspector for the State Department's Office of inspector General.

These pictures are from the last article and show some of the people involved in the scandal including the whistleblower. I hope she is still alive.

Link

edit on 13-7-2019 by ElectricUniverse because: add comment and picture.

posted on Jul, 13 2019 @ 04:40 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Gosh that is almost like shooting someone in the back during a robbery attempt

and taking nothing at all.

what a "funny" coincidence.

What was the meme again,

"isn't it funny how many folks "arkincide" that the Clintons don't like"........

posted on Jul, 13 2019 @ 05:03 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Thanks for that link Xuenchen. See how the "fans" of these pedophiles suddenly scurry off when facts are presented to them. No mention of "ok yeah I was wrong," or anything like that...

posted on Jul, 13 2019 @ 05:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
So how did this get finalized?

It got finalized when the law offices of the lawyers representing the whistleblower, Aurelia Fedenish, got "mysteriously ransacked/robbed," as xuenchen proved with his link to that story, and the Hillary thugs, I mean "mysterious robbers" took three computers and broke into file cabinets to sanitize all evidence against your idols...

posted on Jul, 13 2019 @ 11:22 PM
link   
The losses just keep mounting up for the Left.

I mean, if the narrative now is; “you just wait until Mueller testifies..” lol

Per Mueller, “No American conspired with Russia to influence 2016 election.”

Per Barr, “Yes, it looks like there was spying on the Trump campaign.”

Mueller had 2 years. Nothing.
Give Barr/Durham 2 years. Then compare convictions.

10/31/20. That’s the Mendoza Line on comparing these investigations.

RussiaGate = vaporware
SpyGate = TBD
IslandGate = TBD

posted on Jul, 14 2019 @ 04:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: JustJohnny
a reply to: ElectricUniverse

I have never understood the appeal of the “elite pedo rings everywhere!” Conspiracy theories....

For one thing pedophilia has only been long term prison sentence worthy for about a century..probably less..

It was par for the course for 60 year old men to marry 13 year old girls..

Aka no need for elite pedophile rings that stretch into antiquity.

Are you saying some of these people in positions of power in the last few decades are >100 years old? I'm confused.

posted on Jul, 14 2019 @ 05:06 PM
link   
[s] Not the left's beloved Clintons again! Didn't you hear? She lost the election. Apparently losing an election grants you immunity to prosecution or even public criticism. Stop victimizing her! [/s]

posted on Jul, 15 2019 @ 04:32 AM
link   
Arent there good elitist who find this type of child trafficing disgusting.?
Some good powerful people who can blow this open?

Seems like with money and power also comes children?

Say one word and your entire family and way of life will be ruined...

Some real sick sick people out there with lots of money , that really need to be exposed.

posted on Jul, 15 2019 @ 04:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: face23785
[s] Not the left's beloved Clintons again! Didn't you hear? She lost the election. Apparently losing an election grants you immunity to prosecution or even public criticism. Stop victimizing her! [/s]

I find it hilarious that these shills actually try and convince people that Hillary is irrelevant and powerless.

Years of using intelligence agencies as her personal dirt diggers guarantees that she will be incredibly powerful until the day she dies. That's how she continually skates on these charges. Charges that would land ANYONE else in jail.

She has dirt on the people that can keep her out of jail. And she uses it to great effect.

posted on Jul, 15 2019 @ 04:34 AM
link   
And wasnt Clinton on tape a long time ago saying how she knew here defendant was guilty of molesting a young girl, but she got him off away.

I know that the job of a defense lawyer, but for anyone to defend a person who molest kids is just as sick...and to play the system on technicalities to let such people walks free is even worse

posted on Jul, 15 2019 @ 06:39 PM
link   
a reply to: Bloodworth

Yeah, Hillary laughed off the fact that the pedophile passed a poligraph test and as she laughed stated she doesn't believe in the efficiency of poligraph tests anymore. She knew she was defending a known pedophile and didn't care.

Some of those working under her have even stated that she and Bill Clinton like threesomes, as well as having other fetishes.

There is factual evidence which puts Bill Clinton in the orgy island of Epstein, as well as Bill ditching his own Secret Service detail in some of the flights he had in the "Lolita Express/orgy plane." But so far it seems there is no evidence of her being there, as far as I know.

posted on Jul, 15 2019 @ 07:16 PM
link   
a reply to: Salander

It's really more garden variety theme park chaos here in the west. Talk to a person who grew up in the early 90s during the Yugoslavia wars.

This is weaponized social outrage culture. It's chaos-lite with a side order of fries on the way home from the rally.

posted on Jul, 16 2019 @ 05:08 PM
link   
a reply to: ElectricUniverse
This has been a pattern I've seen happen since the 80's when I first came across the stories. Apparently there are cases dating all the way back to the 60 of administrations hiding it as far as I can tell.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join