It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What is the biggest lie ever told?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 10 2019 @ 04:04 PM
link   
I don't think it can better be said than this short Youtube video which those of faith will find reassuring and will answer your questions concerning YOUR GUILT. Many who profess faith live with guilt their whole lives and can not shake it off because some believe God has not forgiven them once they have repented. The skeletons you have in the closet are gone once you have repented. No longer live in the past but look forward to your heavenly reward of eternal life with the creator.

Isaiah 43:25 - I, yes I, am He who blots out your transgressions for My own sake and remembers your sins no more.

Hebrews 8:12 - For I will forgive their iniquities and will remember their sins no more.”

I ask even the unbelievers take a look at this modern video. I don't think anyone will find this video boring. It will make you think.

Learn to grow and walk in a new and stronger faith.

posted on Jul, 10 2019 @ 04:08 PM
link   
That there is a God.

posted on Jul, 10 2019 @ 04:10 PM
link   
What's the biggest lie ever told? A lie of omission. It consists of the microlie that "it gets better". It doesn't always get better for everyone. But sometimes it does.....for awhile. But it usually get worse again after that and continues to get worse and worse until it's so bad you can't stand it. And then you die. But of course it isn't useful to tell people the truth on that one. So they don't. Biggest lie ever.

posted on Jul, 10 2019 @ 04:11 PM
link   
a reply to: LordAhriman

Your ATS name says it all.

Good luck.

posted on Jul, 10 2019 @ 04:12 PM
link   
that we are in good hands...……….

posted on Jul, 10 2019 @ 04:12 PM
link   
The whole idea that you are born in sin and must accept Jesus to get to heaven is the biggest lie ever told.

posted on Jul, 10 2019 @ 04:18 PM
link   
a reply to: DeathSlayer

Organized, for-profit religion?

posted on Jul, 10 2019 @ 04:19 PM
link   
The biggest lie ever told was that Jesus did not exist, and if he did he was Not the saviour and only son of God.

The next biggest lie is that there are many roads that lead to heaven. Only the grace of Jesus gets us there, and I believe many souls meet him, through grace , at the hour of their death, and are free to choose His love and forgiveness, or not.

Lucifer is the father of lies and wishes no souls saved.

ETA: I’d like to also point out that a lie is only a lie when you know the truth, but fail to acknowledge it.
So in that regard many people with different beliefs aren’t lying, they just honestly believe differently.
edit on 10-7-2019 by Sheye because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 10 2019 @ 04:23 PM
link   
a reply to: Sheye

Jesus most likely did exist. Coming from an atheist. Silly super power stuff? Naw

posted on Jul, 10 2019 @ 04:28 PM
link   

That the devil doesn't exist.

"If I Were the Devil"- Paul Harvey 1965

posted on Jul, 10 2019 @ 04:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: hombero
a reply to: Sheye

Jesus most likely did exist. Coming from an atheist. Silly super power stuff? Naw

You’re most definitely entitled to your personal opinion, but there is lots of proof of miracles done in His name over time.

Each to their own... I don’t begrudge you your personal beliefs, please don’t begrudge me mine. 😁

posted on Jul, 10 2019 @ 04:33 PM
link   
I did not have sexual relations with that woman, Miss Lewinsky.

youtu.be...

posted on Jul, 10 2019 @ 04:36 PM
link   
Climate Change...

posted on Jul, 10 2019 @ 04:42 PM
link   
a reply to: LordAhriman

It's the biggest lie and the highest truth.

It's the biggest lie for those who believe it and the highest truth for those who submitted.

posted on Jul, 10 2019 @ 04:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: schuyler
The whole idea that you are born in sin and must accept Jesus to get to heaven is the biggest lie ever told.

That's simply to your subjective knowledge of things.

Confuse yourself.

edit on 10-7-2019 by Out6of9Balance because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 10 2019 @ 04:44 PM
link   

I am Fine.

posted on Jul, 10 2019 @ 04:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: Nickn3
I did not have sexual relations with that woman, Miss Lewinsky.

youtu.be...

Either that or him saying he smoked weed but didn't inhale.

Believe me that mother #er inhaled!

posted on Jul, 10 2019 @ 04:51 PM
link   
Excellent video, and correct. Notice how Satan sent people at you right away? They are the deceived. They are those who will be nashing teeth

posted on Jul, 10 2019 @ 04:57 PM
link   
Good work, man.....that's the first thing a new believer encounters....guilt

For like 3 years for me......Jesus will take ya just like ya are....you don't have to clean up....

posted on Jul, 10 2019 @ 05:02 PM
link   
The freedom to live your life.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join