It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What is the biggest lie ever told?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 10 2019 @ 11:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: dfnj2015

originally posted by: Deetermined
a reply to: glend

I find the logic of the video nonsensical. If satan is an external foe, and Jesus defeated satan in the desert, why then does satan still exist? Either Jesus didn't defeat satan or satan is not an external foe, that can be defeated. But exists in each of us, as something we need to overcome, before we can achieve salvation.

Satan will exist as long as this earth exists. He's locked up in the Abyss for 1,000 years during the final reign of Jesus on earth and then he'll be cast into the Lake of Fire at the time of the final judgement.

There's probably more evidence Satan exists on Earth than there is evidence God exists.

I cannot deny that!.

posted on Jul, 10 2019 @ 11:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: visitedbythem
Paul knew Christ. (Yeshua)
He met him on the road one day, and the rest is History!

originally posted by: rickymouse
Well, lying does not bother someone who does not have a conscience. The number of people without a conscience is growing in the USA. Those people justify their evils by comparing them against those who do worse things than they do. They hide behind lawyers who get them off of crimes they committed. Most people cannot comprehend how much they lie, sometimes they parrot information that justifies the wrong they did.

There are varying degrees of deceit going on in society, in fact society often pushes deceit, it promotes it because the deception is part of the consensus of the society. I try not to lie or deceive, but it is hard because there is so many lies being spread through society that are accepted. Actually, conspiracy sites often try to open people's minds to the accepted lies in the social system we are part of. But sometimes, off the wall conspiracies discredit the sites which makes people ignore the truth that is being discovered. Many people in our country could not recognize the truth if it was told to them, thousands of years of conditioning makes people accept what society and those who control it says is real. Challenging the deceptions can get you classified as skitzo or crazy. So, don't act crazy, even though being a little crazy is fun, keep it moderated.

Paul was my stepfather, Yashua would have had to meet him at Paul's Bar.
edit on 10-7-2019 by rickymouse because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 10 2019 @ 11:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: peter vlar

originally posted by: Out6of9Balance

originally posted by: schuyler
The whole idea that you are born in sin and must accept Jesus to get to heaven is the biggest lie ever told.

That's simply to your subjective knowledge of things.

Confuse yourself.

I find it interesting that you’ve quoted Merauder multiple times now to support your personal version of Christianity when you seem to be oblivious to the fact that Jorge is not at all religious, isn’t down with Christianity or organized religion period. It’s a fine example of confirmation bias when you think someone’s words support your position when they don’t do so in any way whatsoever.

The point is, are you saying he's a liar?

As far for your signature; don't limit God to the limited human understanding.

btw it's just a random video
edit on 11-7-2019 by Out6of9Balance because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 10 2019 @ 11:53 PM
link   
Here. Let me borrow your club for a second. I need to whack somebody. Just a love tap.

originally posted by: visitedbythem
Paul knew Christ. (Yeshua)
He met him on the road one day, and the rest is History!

Well, lying does not bother someone who does not have a conscience. The number of people without a conscience is growing in the USA. Those people justify their evils by comparing them against those who do worse things than they do. They hide behind lawyers who get them off of crimes they committed. Most people cannot comprehend how much they lie, sometimes they parrot information that justifies the wrong they did.

There are varying degrees of deceit going on in society, in fact society often pushes deceit, it promotes it because the deception is part of the consensus of the society. I try not to lie or deceive, but it is hard because there is so many lies being spread through society that are accepted. Actually, conspiracy sites often try to open people's minds to the accepted lies in the social system we are part of. But sometimes, off the wall conspiracies discredit the sites which makes people ignore the truth that is being discovered. Many people in our country could not recognize the truth if it was told to them, thousands of years of conditioning makes people accept what society and those who control it says is real. Challenging the deceptions can get you classified as skitzo or crazy. So, don't act crazy, even though being a little crazy is fun, keep it moderated.

Paul was my stepfather, Yashua would have had to meet him at Paul's Bar.

posted on Jul, 11 2019 @ 12:15 AM
link   
The biggest lie ever told is : that we are born free and live in the " land of the free".

Rubbish.

There is not one single person on this planet called earth that is free. Not one. Freedom in actual fact may be impossible to achieve.

We have variants of freedom - but truly free ? - not a chance.

"The land of the free" decievably so only if you work, pay taxes, bow to popular demand etc etc. And before anyone thinks I'm criticizing the USA i am not but the hypocrasy of the wording in the national anthem is a prime example unfortunately.

posted on Jul, 11 2019 @ 12:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: CthruU

There is not one single person on this planet called earth that is free. Not one. Freedom in actual fact may be impossible to achieve.

That's because nobody wants to or doesn't know how to be.
edit on 11-7-2019 by Out6of9Balance because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 11 2019 @ 02:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: Out6of9Balance

originally posted by: CthruU

That's because nobody wants to or doesn't know how to be.

Very true but - to those that try or think their free - www.economicnoise.com...

edit on 11-7-2019 by CthruU because: link

posted on Jul, 11 2019 @ 04:20 AM
link   
a reply to: visitedbythem

I know. Pray for them.

God bless you.

posted on Jul, 11 2019 @ 04:23 AM
link   
a reply to: GBP/JPY

Hi

I have met many who have lived in guilt for most of their lives and it is not healthy and can lead to depression sneaking into the mind and settling down for a few decades if not until death.

posted on Jul, 11 2019 @ 04:33 AM
link   
a reply to: dfnj2015

It is good that you think about this subject but if you think or make a decision based upon your first paragraph as to who receives "good fortune" or blessings than you have missed the mark. This world is materialistic ...... disciples of Christ are not.

Your life should not be based on what you own/have or what your neighbor has.

posted on Jul, 11 2019 @ 05:03 AM
link   
a reply to: Sheye

Who is god and who is satan! Could satan pose as god? If he is such a clever trickster, could he have fooled all of Christianity?
Do you think your believe System is empowering you as sons of god? Or is it trying to keep you down as servants and sinners not worthy of the grace of god?
Growth comes with peace, how can god and the devil make peace?

no clue

posted on Jul, 11 2019 @ 05:38 AM
link   
Numbers!

The ultimate answer, to the ultimate question, that being 42, I have a detailed explanation for this, if only I could figure out how to post, I know, I know, I can figure the universe but can work out how to post a story, I assume I'm going to get some stick for this! But I click the new thread and get a title and a blank page, nothing more than that.

So by way of consolation, and as soon as I get this info, I'll explain A1 Sauce, and give a detailed explanation of Q-Anon.

In any case, it's amazing what everyone is missing in this world, all focusing on stuff outside the box, when they really should be looking inside the box.

I'll pose a question, How do you turn Q Anon into a salute?

link   
Numbers!

The ultimate answer, to the ultimate question, that being 42, I have a detailed explanation for this, if only I could figure out how to post, I know, I know, I can figure the universe but can work out how to post a story, I assume I'm going to get some stick for this! But I click the new thread and get a title and a blank page, nothing more than that.

So by way of consolation, and as soon as I get this info, I'll explain A1 Sauce, and give a detailed explanation of Q-Anon.

In any case, it's amazing what everyone is missing in this world, all focusing on stuff outside the box, when they really should be looking inside the box.

link   
Numbers!

posted on Jul, 11 2019 @ 05:39 AM
link   
Numbers!

posted on Jul, 11 2019 @ 05:39 AM
link   
Numbers!

posted on Jul, 11 2019 @ 06:11 AM
link   
the biggest lie ever is in the Bible

'Ye shall not surely die'.

spoken by satan to Eve.
all downhill from there
but better times are ahead for those of us who believe

posted on Jul, 11 2019 @ 11:15 AM
link   
"If you like your Doctor you can keep your Doctor"

posted on Jul, 11 2019 @ 11:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: ClovenSky
....that we don't make our own reality
....that we don't have complete free will

Oh but you do (make your OWN reality).
TOP to BOTTOM, Inside and Out you define your free will construct; and if flawed (as in not complete) its YOUR OWN FAULT.
edit on 11-7-2019 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 12 2019 @ 12:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: qpMWdb
Numbers!

A secret micro gesture or facial tick undetectable to those not paying attention; are you paying attention?

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join