It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rapture Event in California? Two Earthquakes and Thousands of Bees die!

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 7 2019 @ 09:01 AM
link   
a reply to: InhaleExhale

I am posting this link as a possible tool or aid for anyone who are in harms way.

National Data Buoy Center
edit on 7-7-2019 by Waterglass because: added link

edit on 7-7-2019 by Waterglass because: typo

posted on Jul, 7 2019 @ 09:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: Waterglass

I am posting this link as a possible tool or aid for anyone who are in harms way.

National Data Buoy Center

Are you drunk?

can you clarify what this has to do with this thread that you still fail to clarify how bees dying and an earthquake is connected to the Christian Rapture.

Please don't respond with usual you don't reply to bots or shills

These are legit questions about what you are posting.

ATS is about denying ignorance

I and it seem like many others that have responded in this thread are ignorant of how you make the connection of bees dying and the rapture.

Deny this ignorance we all suffer from and simply clarify

posted on Jul, 7 2019 @ 09:19 AM
link   
a reply to: Waterglass

OP, the only possible connection IMO is what was already said by Michigan swamp. What was the nature of the terrain where they died?? Gas pockets are frequently trapped under swamps and bogs and such, so a tear in the Earth could have released a pocket of some sort.

And a lesson in are forums is clearly in order. When you post anything in the religious forum, 90% of replies will be targeted against whatever your beliefs are, many of them will not even address the op because it's in a religion forum and they have an ad to grind against anything considered religion.

In an effort to make your experience more enjoyable, it is highly recommended you literally ignore any and all posts directed towards your faith and only address replies to your OP specifically. Otherwise your going to derail your own thread withpages of back and forth bickering that bury the topic at hand. Don't eat the bait, focus on your questions and the event, not addressing every attack on your faith. Your best weapon is just continuing on like detractor posts do not even exist.

posted on Jul, 7 2019 @ 09:36 AM
link   
a reply to: worldstarcountry

Excellent response and yes, he always trashes anything I ever wrote. Typically I dont respond to him as it is just a waste of energy that gets the thread no where. The gas [Natural, Methane] seems like the most likely culprit. Especially Methane. It would not have an odor. California is loaded with oil as I once traveled from Los Angeles to San Diego along the coastal highway. While driving I saw many operational and working Pumpjack rigs on the beaches and also further inland.

A pumpjack is the overground drive for a reciprocating piston pump in an oil well

At room temperature and standard pressure, methane is a colorless, odorless gas. The familiar smell of natural gas as used in homes is achieved by the addition of an odorant, usually blends containing tert-butylthiol, as a safety measure

Thank you for the advice!
edit on 7-7-2019 by Waterglass because: restructured

edit on 7-7-2019 by Waterglass because: added

posted on Jul, 7 2019 @ 09:39 AM
link   
a reply to: operation mindcrime

Maybe, just maybe Nature is in total control & does know best and any "die off" is under causation for an Evolutionary event in the future.

But, no. We know everything.

posted on Jul, 7 2019 @ 09:44 AM
link   
a reply to: NewzNose

That could very well be but this OP reads more in line with:

Everytime I wash my car it rains so I can make it rain by washing my car.

I have no problem with the statement but the burden of proof is not with me to disprove the claim.

Peace
edit on 7-7-2019 by operation mindcrime because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 7 2019 @ 09:51 AM
link   
a reply to: a325nt

Two other OPS reported among the minions that its possibly gas. I agree with that premise.

The rapture is a story, and it's not real.

Here's what you don't get. 84% of the worlds population are religious. Regardless whether Rapture is a story human nature can take over such that perception can become reality among the 84% Think about it in the deep end.

posted on Jul, 7 2019 @ 09:53 AM
link   
Some interesting comments on the links thread:

There are interesting theories on earthquakes involving accumulation of electromagnetic fields around earth at certain celestial alignments. Maybe they need to study these bees as bees function using similar mechanisms.

Bees navigate using their relative movements with the ground and other land marks, and may even use some form of 'magnetic vision' to aid them. So everything shaking is very likley to disrupt their ability to navigate or even move.

Female honeybees only sting once and lose the stinger and die shortly afterward: the jolt of the quake might have disrupted a nearby hive and the numerous female honeybees reacted and lost their stingers: but the one male bumblebee on the floor was still alive because male bumblebees don't lose the stinger and his direction was disoriented?

I wonder if the Schumann resonance has anything to do with the bees being so badly affected . There have been wild fluctuations in the resonance with it doubling and even trebling in some parts of the world . While there does not seem to be any effect on larger animals in the biosphere small creatures like bees may well find it disabling .

Don't they say that the aerodynamics of the bee including weight and surface area of their wings, make it mathematically impossible for them to fly. Others speculate that the bee actually creates an anti-gravity field around their body through the vibrations of their wings. I wonder if they don't fly in the conventional sense, whatever this earthquake impacted, affected their method of flight as they were still alive after being grounded.

posted on Jul, 7 2019 @ 10:04 AM
link   

Two other OPS reported among the minions that its possibly gas. I agree with that premise.

Here's what you don't get. 84% of the worlds population are religious. Regardless whether Rapture is a story human nature can take over such that perception can become reality among the 84% Think about it in the deep end.
Sure, but they claim over 2500 different gods exist. You only believe in 1 of those gods.

Also, belief does not create reality. It doesn’t matter how many people believe in gods, the complete lack of evidence for their beliefs, is evidence that humans make up stories to justify what they wish to be true.

posted on Jul, 7 2019 @ 10:09 AM
link   
a reply to: ClovenSky

That's an interesting theory as well...

Of course there is a lot of documentation of animals sensing eartquakes long before us humans preceive them. There are countless stories of frogs and elephants heading for higher ground when an earthquake is comming.

I was reading up on bees and it has been observed that bees as a matter of fact do seem to sense an eartquake comming. Lots of bee keepers reporting that bees panic and go on the wing when an earthquake is about to happen.

What exactly happened with the bees in the OP is not sure but a rapture just doesn't seem like the most likely explanation.

Peace
edit on 7-7-2019 by operation mindcrime because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 7 2019 @ 10:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: Woodcarver

Sure, but they claim over 2500 different gods exist. You only believe in 1 of those gods.

Also, belief does not create reality. It doesn’t matter how many people believe in gods, the complete lack of evidence for their beliefs, is evidence that humans make up stories to justify what they wish to be true.

Smacks of atheists faith in nothing and also as well their beliefs in evolution.

Mirror mirror

posted on Jul, 7 2019 @ 10:18 AM
link   
a reply to: operation mindcrime

I hear you about the rapture part of it, but this is a still fascinating phenomena. There is so much out there that we don't understand scientifically and what we think we understand could be going in the wrong direction.

Here is another interesting comment:

I'm sure they vibrate in response to an attack on their hives. When hornets attack them, they cling to the hornets and vibrate to increase their body temperature and kill the hornets. Maybe this is a response to what they think is an attack..... who knows?

I still think it has something to do with their flight method, which we don't really understand imo even though there have been articles trying to explain it:

Maths explains how bees can stay airborne with such tiny wings

Tiny tornadoes Surprisingly, they found that LEVs don’t directly generate the lift as was previously thought. “Instead we found that LEVs mean the wing can fly at a much higher angle of attack without stalling,” says Nabawy.

The swirls of air at the edge of a bee’s wing enable the insect to angle its wing more sharply toward the sky, improving the flow of air over the wing. It’s this higher wing angle that gives bees, fruit flies and even humming birds enough lift to fly.

But if that were true, wouldn't any kind of wind or breeze interrupt their ability to fly?

posted on Jul, 7 2019 @ 10:23 AM
link   
If you tell a child that the color of the trees is purple their whole life, then green will be purple.
I'd you convince thousands of people that an angry man in the sky is responsible for the course of your life, then for thousands of years murder anyone who disagrees, any and all children will be raised to believe trees are purple.

just because religion is popular doesn't mean it's right.
educate children differently (properly?) for a few generations and the idea would evaporate entirely.

posted on Jul, 7 2019 @ 10:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: Raggedyman

Smacks of atheists faith in nothing and also as well their beliefs in evolution.

Mirror mirror
Yea, faith is not a path to truth. That is why nobody uses faith to prove anything.

posted on Jul, 7 2019 @ 10:26 AM
link   
a reply to: ClovenSky

I still think it has something to do with their flight method,

When i first read about the Bee deaths I was thinking how they navigate using magnetic fields and how those fields could be disrupted by an earthquake.

Both things are studied and could maybe link to the deaths some how.

But what the rapture has to do with it and why its posted in the religious forum is beyond me, I think I wont get an answer from the OP as direct questions about things they post are ignored more often than not.

I am surprised they haven't responded not to answer but call me a bot or shill when I ask relevant questions to their posts.

posted on Jul, 7 2019 @ 10:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: InhaleExhale
a reply to: Waterglass

So why haven't you provided facts to prove me wrong.

because no one has too.

If you make a claim, its up to you to provide evidence.

the links you post in your OP

did you read them?

especially the rapture one?

what does that have to do with bees dying?

Forget evidence just explain the leap one requires to make to get to where you are at?

The thread is the same as for instance....... claiming a sunny day today is why I lost my car keys 4 yeas ago.

It makes absolutely no sense and then asking to be proven wrong just goes beyond delusional

So why haven't you provided facts to prove me wrong. Your opinion is nothing more than; an opinion.

and your opinions don't even make sense let alone have evidence to explain whatever you are trying to say.

Meaning, as in bees probably AREN'T supposed to die en masse from an earthquake and this earthquake seems to be the first of what appears to result in a bee kill.

So everything else that happened that day is also a result of an earth quake in California?

explain how you think they are connected,

asking readers to prove you wrong?

You're saying the bees died because of the earthquake aren't you?

If so

explain how you make that conclusion?

I can answer this. All things considered these earthquakes do appear to be a warning event. Here's why.

In the book of Hosea there is the "day of Jezreel" prophecy. In the prophecy it was predicted that Israel and Judah were to face a 2000 year top level Leviticus 26 curse. And looking at the history of the past 2000 years it would appear they are serving it. And by my best guess with Hosea and Matthew 24 with the fig tree parables I would say that the curse ends by May of 2028.

It would appear that the first century Apocalypse never ended. The 490 years of Daniel 9 appear to have a 2000 year extension. Also consider that a nation of Israel appeared in 1948. Per Matthew 24 and the fig tree parables that would have been the 2nd fig leaf of the fig tree. The first one being verse 14. So then it appears the "generation" of Matthew 24 started no later than May of 1948 and is now 71 years old.

Welcome to the Apocalypse guys!

posted on Jul, 7 2019 @ 10:49 AM
link   
a reply to: ntech

Thank you for your points of view concerning how the end of days may be connected but

The Rapture?

I hope you understand my confusion

especially with the rapture link OP provided

Is the OP implying that the only Christians left on earth are a small group of bee's?

I keep trying to make a connection with Bee's dying, the earthquake and the rapture.

I can see and understand how some may believe they are signs that the end may be near but fail to make any connection with bee deaths and the rapture that is described in the link OP posted.

posted on Jul, 7 2019 @ 11:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: Raggedyman

Mirror mirror
Do humans make up stories about gods to justify their beliefs or not?

Don’t you think humans invent gods? Are there god claims that you don’t accept as valid?
edit on 7-7-2019 by Woodcarver because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 7 2019 @ 11:04 AM
link   

When i first read about the Bee deaths I was thinking how they navigate using magnetic fields and how those fields could be disrupted by an earthquake.

Just to add a few links

Bees and navigation links

physicsworld.com...

www.nature.com...

www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov...

along with links to how earthquakes can create electro magnetic and how they could cause variations in geomagnetic fields

www.usgs.gov...-news_science_products

www.everythingselectric.com...

My quick thought was that the earthquake and bee deaths could be related to the magnetic fields,

this could also be a cause other animals that use similar navigation methods that have had mass death reported over the years.

posted on Jul, 7 2019 @ 11:06 AM
link   

Sometimes after you wipe the dirt and grime off of a fallen morsel, it is still editable. Something about the 5 second rule and the lack of bacteria transfer that takes 5.1 seconds
(iknowiknow)

There is a certain freedom in just letting the small things go. But I am a hypocrite that also rags on the religious..it is just there is so little meat on this bone. The other side of it is way more interesting, imo.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join