It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rapture Event in California? Two Earthquakes and Thousands of Bees die!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 7 2019 @ 07:02 AM
link   
a reply to: Raggedyman

originally posted by: watchitburn It was HAARP!

That is what along that line of thought that beforeitsnews is suggesting.

posted on Jul, 7 2019 @ 07:03 AM
link   
He may have exaggerated the situation when he said he couldn't step over the bees to get to his car... but the Rapture part is totally legit...

edit on 7-7-2019 by Tellurian because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 7 2019 @ 07:05 AM
link   
Just spitballing here but, perhaps a gas was emitted from underground due to the earthquake that the bees are sensitive to. A gas that is relatively harmless to people but deadly to bees.

posted on Jul, 7 2019 @ 07:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: Woodcarver

originally posted by: Waterglass
a reply to: a325nt

explained by the internet (which is full of idiots, for the record)

So why haven't you provided facts to prove me wrong. Your opinion is nothing more than; an opinion. The sources are valid news papers and their web sites.

Man, religion has really screwed our species up

Its been around ever since man stopped worshiping animals and other deities.
Your own posts are proof that you don’t understand how to use reason and logic.

Talk about pot calling the kettle black.

Mass bee die offs are suppose to be a major indicator of bigger things to come.

What those bigger things to come though are undoubtedly not rapture related.
edit on 7-7-2019 by CthruU because: 1

posted on Jul, 7 2019 @ 07:07 AM
link   
a reply to: Woodcarver

How does prayer work?

Well you must not pray enough as prayer has worked for me and in my opine we do live on after our life here on earth as in energy. Oh, I haven't attended church in 30 years; except for funerals, I don't read the bible nor do I wear religion on my sleeve. Nor am I a Satan kind of fellow. You?

posted on Jul, 7 2019 @ 07:09 AM
link   
a reply to: MichiganSwampBuck

Excellent thought and suggestion! Its nice to see that some intelligent brains are still on ATS

posted on Jul, 7 2019 @ 07:17 AM
link   
a reply to: Waterglass
a) The Rapture (in the modern sense) is not a Biblical teaching.
b) For those who believe in the Rapture, it is supposed to be a good thing. So why would the possibility cause you loss of sleep?

posted on Jul, 7 2019 @ 07:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: a325nt
So an event that hasn't been investigated at all isn't immediately explained by the internet (which is full of idiots, for the record) and you suddenly equate it to the rapture for bees?

Man, religion has really screwed our species up.

Ain't that the truth.

R - rebelious
E - earthlings
L - lost
I - inexplicably
G- gathering
I- insanity
O - overwhelmingly
N- needlessly

posted on Jul, 7 2019 @ 07:23 AM
link   

a reply to: a325nt

explained by the internet (which is full of idiots, for the record)

So why haven't you provided facts to prove me wrong. Your opinion is nothing more than; an opinion. The sources are valid news papers and their web sites.

Man, religion has really screwed our species up

Its been around ever since man stopped worshiping animals and other deities.

Facts need to be proven, not disproven.

Flying spaghetti monster, celestial teacup, etc.
You believe in what equates to a children's bed time story, and are trying to tie it to real world events.

The bees dying is a real thing- and it's important. The rapture is a story, and it's not real.

You are living in some sort of la-la land and for whatever reason reality isn't allowed to give you a proper cognative reset.

posted on Jul, 7 2019 @ 07:32 AM
link   

a reply to: CthruU

So why haven't you provided facts to prove me wrong. Your opinion is nothing more than; an opinion.

I didn't say you were wrong????

I asked you two very straight forward simple questions.

Then only suggested second post a possible alternative theory.

Then defended you against Woodcarvers usual believers rhetoric.

Then now just realised your about as enlightened as those bees you've been referring to.

Another text warrior with no reading ability both here and between the lines of the bible.
edit on 7-7-2019 by CthruU because: 1

posted on Jul, 7 2019 @ 07:40 AM
link   

How does prayer work?

Well you must not pray enough as prayer has worked for me and in my opine we do live on after our life here on earth as in energy. Oh, I haven't attended church in 30 years; except for funerals, I don't read the bible nor do I wear religion on my sleeve. Nor am I a Satan kind of fellow. You?

If you don't read the bible then -

Why are you banging on about rapture????

For the record thats just another straight forward simple question.

posted on Jul, 7 2019 @ 07:43 AM
link   

Religion rots the brain.

When perception becomes reality?

Perception

Well sorry to tell you pal but when you have statistics like this, even things imagined and perceptions can become real and true whether in business or life:

Pew Research Center’s Forum on Religion & Public Life estimates that there are 5.8 billion religiously affiliated adults and children around the globe, representing 84% of the 2010 world population of 6.9 billion.

You lose on this one so throw me some facts. Like the other guy with a good head suggested gas as in Methane escaping post quake?

posted on Jul, 7 2019 @ 07:43 AM
link   

Sorry I had to wake you up so early today but I hope you get comped for your time. Oh yes it does and no I do not need to provide a connection as its right there in front of you. You need to provide proof and yes this happened back in the day:

No worries....was backing bread with the kids. Your thread came just in between baking the bread for 10min and tempering the oven for an other round of baking for 30min...

The bread came out great!!!

Oh yeah bees and rapture...keep us updated!

Have a great Sunday!!

Peace
edit on 7-7-2019 by operation mindcrime because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 7 2019 @ 07:45 AM
link   
a reply to: operation mindcrime

No worries....was backing bread with the kids. Your thread came just in between baking the bread for 10min and tempering the oven for an other round of baking for 30min... The bread came out great!!!

Hay no problem as I just did the dishes from last night. That's my job as wifey makes the bed and launders, etc.

posted on Jul, 7 2019 @ 07:56 AM
link   
I'm gonna go with coinkydink.
Seriously. Bee rapture? Why only bees? Please, explain to us lay-folk why the Invisible Man In the Sky would only pick bees to rise to Heaven and live in eternal peaceful bliss.
Also, your OP. It's not up to anyone to "prove you wrong". Like stated before; the burden of proof lies with you. Prove to us that your theory has some validity. Otherwise it's just your opinion.

posted on Jul, 7 2019 @ 07:59 AM
link   

So just type in how people are reacting to the earthquakes in California

The global warming excuses must not be working out, so blaming earthquakes for everything seems like the only sensible alternative...

posted on Jul, 7 2019 @ 08:03 AM
link   
a reply to: Tellurian

Hmmm.

Here's How Celebrities and Politicians Reacted to California's Earthquakes They took to social media to share jokes and earthquake prep tips.

Esquire

posted on Jul, 7 2019 @ 08:04 AM
link   

So why haven't you provided facts to prove me wrong.

because no one has too.

If you make a claim, its up to you to provide evidence.

the links you post in your OP

did you read them?

especially the rapture one?

what does that have to do with bees dying?

Forget evidence just explain the leap one requires to make to get to where you are at?

The thread is the same as for instance....... claiming a sunny day today is why I lost my car keys 4 yeas ago.

It makes absolutely no sense and then asking to be proven wrong just goes beyond delusional

So why haven't you provided facts to prove me wrong. Your opinion is nothing more than; an opinion.

and your opinions don't even make sense let alone have evidence to explain whatever you are trying to say.

Meaning, as in bees probably AREN'T supposed to die en masse from an earthquake and this earthquake seems to be the first of what appears to result in a bee kill.

So everything else that happened that day is also a result of an earth quake in California?

explain how you think they are connected,

asking readers to prove you wrong?

You're saying the bees died because of the earthquake aren't you?

If so

explain how you make that conclusion?

edit on 7-7-2019 by InhaleExhale because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 7 2019 @ 08:18 AM
link   

Being a native of 66 years,we do not laugh it off growing up with earthquakes all of our lives is something we have to deal with not everyone falls to the ground pounding their hands and feet like a child when anxiety hits,our homes and buildings are built to the highest standards in history,if a 7.1 hit anywhere else it would level neighborhoods how you somehow construe this with a Rapture after some bees die is beyond me

posted on Jul, 7 2019 @ 08:48 AM
link   

The Rapture: What Is It? The Rapture is an "end times" event ("eschatological" event) where Jesus Christ returns for His Church and believers who are "alive and remain shall be caught up together…in the clouds to meet the Lord in the air"

This is from the rapture link in the OP.

I read this and your OP and have to ask

are you saying there are no Christian humans anymore and the only living things that believe in Jesus Christ are bees in California?

Other bees even ones else where in California are maybe Muslims and Hindus and ........

This raises so many more questions, do bees have a consciousness and have beliefs?

Its what I was saying about making absolutely no sense and required clarification on how why and what are you talking about.

Can you clarify why you think its connected or are you just repeating what the daily mail article is saying?

You posted the thread in the religion forum and made the link it seems on your own.

2 links, one about a rapture of Christians and another, a report from the daily mail.

How are they connected?

How can anyone begin to prove anything wrong let alone make the connection that you seem to have?

Please help me deny my ignorance of where you are coming from.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join