It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FOIA FBI Request for information on an unknown Hair Sample attached on a patch of skin.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 3 2019 @ 01:58 AM
link   
Ok. first the link: vault.fbi.gov...

The above is a link to a F.B.I. PDF

In short: The Director of The Bigfoot Information Center and Exhibition (the Dalles, Oregon USA) submits to the F.B.I in the mid 70's a patch of skin with unusual hairs attached. In the first few pages of the PDF we see what appears to be some excitement of getting a sample that they can't identify and doesn't match any known samples they have.

As time rolls on everything starts to change.

Johnny

posted on Jul, 3 2019 @ 04:08 AM
link   
a reply to: JohnnyAnonymous

Well, that was a spectacular read..........

Kind regards,

bally

posted on Jul, 3 2019 @ 04:20 AM
link   
Well, page 16 states the hairs were examined, and found to be of the Deer family.......

or maybe Dear Family...?

I didn't bother to read any further.

DNA testing did not exist in those days......76-77....of course "In Search Of" did.........

posted on Jul, 3 2019 @ 04:27 AM
link   

guys..I dont get it. What is this ?

Some hairs were sent to the FBI for examination, and the results returned "of a deer family".

Why is this important ? what am I missing ?

posted on Jul, 3 2019 @ 08:31 AM
link   
Oh deer.

This is one of the drawbacks of the InnerNet: you can repeat false information over and over and it continues to live in the public’s consciousness.

Deny ignoramuses! It’s okay though, because like bigfoots (bigfeet?) and golems, trolls belong in the cryptozoology aisle of your local ATS store.

posted on Jul, 3 2019 @ 12:20 PM
link   
Of the deer family.

Seriously?
I would think, they would have had samples of every known type of deer in the U.S. Why couldn't they be specific?

Not buying it.

posted on Jul, 3 2019 @ 01:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: chiefsmom
Of the deer family.

Seriously?
I would think, they would have had samples of every known type of deer in the U.S. Why couldn't they be specific?

Not buying it.

Me either, took them forever when deer would have been the first and most likely culprit.

Think the OP is referring to how the tone changed as it progressed through the system.

posted on Jul, 3 2019 @ 01:21 PM
link   
a reply to: MarioOnTheFly

The real significance would be FBI agents are not stupid so they had other evidence which led them to believe analysis
Of the hairs could be so substantial in relevance to other evidence that had them perplexed...

posted on Jul, 3 2019 @ 01:30 PM
link   

First, it was determined to belong to "no known creature".

AS time rolls on they determined it to be a part of the "deer family".

Last i researched we have DNA evidence of an unknown PRIMATE living in north america, albeit closer to humans than it is to primates.

Good enough for me!

posted on Jul, 3 2019 @ 02:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Zeta Reticuli

The sad reality is even if they were found to be unknown or let’s go a step further and say they findings eluded to them being nice t possible to have originated with n earth..: Well we wouldn’t hear that information then would be given the info and f them before no deer hairs or what have you to cover it up...

posted on Jul, 3 2019 @ 02:07 PM
link   
a reply to: 5StarOracle

I agree. I think?

But i see what you are saying.

I would expect to see original unedited video footage online first rather than hearing it from any government agency.

SAD SAD SAD

posted on Jul, 6 2019 @ 11:25 AM
link   
a reply to: Zeta Reticuli

I wondered why you said I agree I think, then I seen what my phone turned what I actually said into...
My bad...

top topics

join