It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bili chimps

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 1 2019 @ 01:15 AM
link   
To my surprise, I did a search on Bili chimps but found no info on them here on ATS. This is a topic I've been considering for quite some time but never got around to it. I am doing this on a cell phone so I will keep this short.

This Post is about Bili chimps whose name is derived from the Bili forest where they can be found. There isn't a lot of information about these creatures because scientists have not had the chance to extensively study them due to a violent civil war in the Congo.

What is known is that these creatures are most closely related to chimpanzees but nest on the ground like apes. These creatures can grow to almost 6ft tall, walk upright like people, and are extremely strong. Some even call them lion killers because it's rumored that they hunt and kill lions.

Even more interesting is that many years ago I worked with a woman who said she worked for the military as a secretary for many years. She told me back then that there are beings who aren't from earth that live deep in Africa. She actually said they were from mars. She said they are a type of chimpanzee. I just recently got back into this topic and the memory of what this woman said came back to me.

On my cell so no pictures but you can start to search them with the link I provided. Well, what say you, ATS? Sounds crazy, right?

en.m.wikipedia.org...

posted on Jul, 1 2019 @ 01:41 AM
link   
a reply to: lostbook
youtu.be...

posted on Jul, 1 2019 @ 01:46 AM
link   

Ah ya, there were some threads I think long ago. There some pretty big chimps for sure. The natives call the regular chimps "tree beaters" And they call bigger ones who nest on the ground "lion killers"

There big, but not as big as gorillas. A troop of bili apes vs a troop of gorillas? The gorrilas would funk them up. But gorillas are not as mean and keen if you know what I am saying.

posted on Jul, 1 2019 @ 02:00 AM
link   
a reply to: 727Sky

Chimps from Mars just hanging out in the jungle? A bit of a stretch for these space fairing chimps.

But as far as hybrids and crazy stories go, there are crazier. Like the one in china of the woman who claimed she was raped by a bigfoot and had a baby by it...Well he was a bit different. But I would not be believing every strange woman or man for that matter, that has a tall tale.

But then again!

posted on Jul, 1 2019 @ 02:00 AM
link   

Wow, I never heard of these before. Thanks for sharing!

posted on Jul, 1 2019 @ 02:05 AM
link   

Oh ya! Chimps are so much like us, only more hairier. There societies, mannerism, and a whole bunch of other factors are pretty similar to humans, or maybe chimps are similar to humans. Either way, the premise of the planet of the apes movies, is redundant. Because its been done.

posted on Jul, 1 2019 @ 03:26 AM
link   

Yeah right notice governments always have vile excuses,lame ass answers to anything and the sheeple believe them,if they don't want someone snooping it's always the rebel natives,or warriors

posted on Jul, 1 2019 @ 07:46 AM
link   
Ah-Edgar Rice Burroughs described them about a hundred years ago, you know. Tarzan’s people, the mangani.Anyone who’s read the books and not just saw the movie and tv junk adaptions can see these being the great apes. Strange coincidence that a actual species turns up that fits his description.

posted on Jul, 1 2019 @ 08:07 AM
link   
I got caught up in the Bili Ape issue last night....it grinds my gears that someone lies to us all about ANYTHING.

posted on Jul, 1 2019 @ 08:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: Night Star

Wow, I never heard of these before. Thanks for sharing!

No problem. Had to share. Glad to share.

posted on Jul, 1 2019 @ 08:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: galadofwarthethird

Oh ya! Chimps are so much like us, only more hairier. There societies, mannerism, and a whole bunch of other factors are pretty similar to humans, or maybe chimps are similar to humans. Either way, the premise of the planet of the apes movies, is redundant. Because its been done.

Yeah, planet of the apes is the first thing I thought of when I checked this out.

posted on Jul, 1 2019 @ 08:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: ridgerunner
Ah-Edgar Rice Burroughs described them about a hundred years ago, you know. Tarzan’s people, the mangani.Anyone who’s read the books and not just saw the movie and tv junk adaptions can see these being the great apes. Strange coincidence that a actual species turns up that fits his description.

So scientists have probably known about these creatures for a long time. Too bad the Congo Civil war is preventing further research.

posted on Jul, 1 2019 @ 09:28 AM
link   
a reply to: galadofwarthethird

Damn! They snapped that monkey's limbs with no resistance. Those who filmed were some brave souls.

posted on Jul, 1 2019 @ 09:55 AM
link   
Interesting! The first thing I thought of was the movie 'Congo, that had the killer 'grey gorillas'...

originally posted by: 727Sky
youtu.be...

posted on Jul, 1 2019 @ 07:25 PM
link   
Nice thread on a subject that's not very well known.

Thanks also to the members posting up the links and video's, it allowed me to rethink a few things.

posted on Jul, 1 2019 @ 09:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: tanstaafl
Interesting! The first thing I thought of was the movie 'Congo, that had the killer 'grey gorillas'...

originally posted by: 727Sky
youtu.be...

First thing I thought of was of the similarities between table manners with Bilis and Bigfoot....according to Witnesses of Bigfoot hunting and kills the method of killing is similar and the method of eating is similar.Naturally the irony is that the Bigfoot Researchers did not have a Model to copy-cat if they had falsified their findings.....now with the Bilis we have a Model that corroborates what Bigfoot Researchers have already evidenced.

I subscribe to the theory that eating meat and animal fat allows our brains to fight inflammation which allows us to artificially support an overgrown brain and this dynamic devoid of inflammation pushes our skulls to expand to support the overgrowth....if our brains expressed inflammation the skull would not be triggered to expand the body would fight the inflammation with all hands on deck.Same with Alzheimers and dementia you need to be eating some fats to help your brain fight inflammation......once you eliminate that shield of fat constant fights over inflammation cause the body to begin creating scar tissue.....hence the negative impacts.Its best to eat a small portion of well marbled grass fed grass finished beef once every couple of weeks in addition to eating olive oil and other fats which act as liposomal carriers for the good things in the food you eat.

posted on Jul, 2 2019 @ 02:09 AM
link   
a reply to: LSU2018

Oh ya chimps are stronger then they look. Just because there half your size I would not go around thinking you can just pick one up and throw it around like a rag doll. It may be the fight of your life to keep that little hairy bugger off and away from your jugular if it went crazy for it.

posted on Jul, 2 2019 @ 08:41 PM
link   

a reply to: LSU2018

Oh ya chimps are stronger then they look. Just because there half your size I would not go around thinking you can just pick one up and throw it around like a rag doll. It may be the fight of your life to keep that little hairy bugger off and away from your jugular if it went crazy for it.

Judging by their history its more like a life-and-death game of Tag if you wish to live because once they get a handgrip on a piece of something that is small they simply rip or break or twist it right off of its base...arm...leg......anything they can grab hold of comes off....much less danger of being bitten than bodily dismembered manually and at lightening speed.

posted on Jul, 3 2019 @ 01:23 AM
link   
a reply to: one4all

Ah there not that strong, just stronger then they look. Or depends I suppose, that is on just how strong you are.

But no matter how strong you are, the jugular, is always a week point in most primates as well as other animals. There is a reason why big cats, wolves and others go for the neck. And chimps do have some teeth on them as well.

posted on Jul, 4 2019 @ 05:15 AM
link   

a reply to: one4all

Ah there not that strong, just stronger then they look. Or depends I suppose, that is on just how strong you are.

But no matter how strong you are, the jugular, is always a week point in most primates as well as other animals. There is a reason why big cats, wolves and others go for the neck. And chimps do have some teeth on them as well.

Adult males are at least 10x stronger than a man....they snap healthy trees that are over 12 inches in diameter...like they are chopsticks.

They aren't going for your jugular pal.....I worked at a Zoo and have a lot of experience with different animals...I also grew up on a Farm and spent a great deal of time in the Forest hiking and hunting.

Predators all go for different areas first depending on animal common prey habits and opportunity.

The jugular is a quick kill...one that requires the least energy and one that presents the least chance of collateral damage to the predator.

Backhanding you across the head and snapping your neck or simply bending it over is the Bigfoot equivalent of going for the jugular....no prey animal can hurt Bigfoot....same with spreading a coyotes front legs apart till it splits...or ripping a leg off of a deer...or for that matter snapping or twisting its neck....a predator looks for the quickest easiest way to get dinner...Bigfoot simply find it easier to rip a piece of you off or to break a big piece of you to immobilise you...it makes absolute sense....no different than peeling a Turkey leg off of a carcass without using a knife...it even FEELS GOOD TO DO IT.....to me....lol..lol….just watch people eating chicken wings and you will see how much people like pulling fleshy things apart.

My suggestion is to stay away from Bigfoot...it is an animal...it can and will kill and consume you if and when it chooses...if you have a gun and distance and a solid egress route SHOOT IT IF YOU CAN...science needs a specimen and until we provide one openly we will never get them recognised nor protected nor identified as being more than an animal so that we may officially protect it........just make sure you dismember it and spread it all around ASAP so TPTB cannot come confiscate it.....if it is a female or has young do not shoot it....but reality dictates we need a body....and we need it openly discussed. apart from government and corporate liars and frauds and anti-humanitarian monsters who strive to keep us from openly acknowledging this species.

The truth is people should be extremely scared of these thigs....and all Governments are aware of them...there is nothing that can be done short of exterminating them all....they go where they wish when they wish how they wish...they travel in groups and they require a lot of room to grow and thrive a lot of food sources that are diverse and plentiful....if their territory is stolen or developed and their diet become meat heavy they become sick and violent and nasty and they hunt people.

I don't even go on the Park paths around my city alone because of these creatures unless I am with someone slower than myself.....lol....they literally live right next to us...and when I say literally I mean they can and do bed down 20-30 yards away from major paths and major Residential areas....they LIKE to be close to people they like to steal things they are curious and they are NOT AFRAID....they like horses....a lot....and they like coyote and deer....and mushrooms and berries and grubs...and leaves and some types of bark....as well as tubers....lol...where I live when they are numerous coyotes and deer literally disappear and all the rabbits come out of the forest and into the residential areas bordering the river valleys....which is how they travel everywhere....in ravines and river valleys...either old ones that are now dry but below the sightline of the horizon or along current actively flowing river valleys and creeks.....they are smart....they farm mushrooms and plants....they "gate" areas to keep other animals and people out....and most wild of all is they can MANAGE THEIR HORTICULTURE....they never eat all of what is there...ever....they always leave some...when you hike every day and when you begin to see the forest developing over the seasons you know where the mushrooms for example grow and you watch them grow and you know when they are eaten or taken and you can observe those circumstances easily....it only takes seconds to minutes to find sign of Bigfoot when they are in an area they sign and mark EVERYWHERE....you need to go into their areas in early spring BEFORE the leaves and undergrowth come in full power....once that happens you cant see anything in the thick forest....and they are HUNGRY in early spring....waiting on the greens and mushrooms and on the spawning fish....the young like to play and to emulate the adults...you will find mini-structures....you will find crayfish traps they build....there are a lot of things they do that you cannot possibly miss.

It takes a special mind to nail them quickly and easily...a pattern recognition type of mind...."which one of these things is NOT like the others".....that's how they think.

I can hike through their territory and read their signs and structures I know what means food source what means den nearby what means egress or escape route...what their gates are protecting...their perches....their caches.....its a truly enjoyable experience once you know what you are doing......lol...lol...I watch peoples videos online all the time and no matter if it is a Motorbiking video or a Quadding video or a Hiking video or an Adventure video or even Bigfoot hunting video...I IMMEDIATLY SEE THE BIGFOOT SIGNS ON THEIR VIDEOS AND THE people making the videos ARE 99 % OF THE TIME entirely clueless.

If you ever see an area where a big male has lost his cookies and went berserk you will crap your pants....huge trees get PULVERIZED and it looks like someone went thru with a freaking woodchipper and blew up the place....it literally looks like the logs exploded into slivers and pieces.

They love to watch people and will go to extremes to do so taking unreasonable risks...especially the young ones.....you can often find their "human blinds" they build so we cannot see them doing this activity.

The state of affairs is exactly like with UFOs....the evidence is so overwhelming that even discussing the need for evidence is semi-retarded.....a lot of people lied to cover this up and until the old bastards die and their secrets come out we are all still in the dark....clearly no one has the guts to chase these anti-humanitarian monsters down and make them pay the piper.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join