It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The traps of existence.

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 28 2019 @ 03:05 PM
link   
a reply to: glend

Hi Glend.

Does the act of giving up all externals give us nothing or will God fill the emptiness with his spirit!

Perhaps the two are not mutually exclusive?

Peace.

posted on Jun, 28 2019 @ 03:53 PM
link   
a reply to: Nothin

If form is empty, formless is full, then desire for form, is the mind clinging to emptiness. So if we adopt passivity to external and positivity to internal, we are not rejecting external forms. We are just not clinging to them anymore. This is something I personally find difficult to accomplish on a level of mind. So try bypass my mind by concentrating the minds eye into the now as much as I am able to do (still training myself at it).

posted on Jun, 28 2019 @ 05:45 PM
link   

Do you percive untouched nature as disharmonic?

if a conscious being with a disharmonic mind creates a form it can not be harmonic.

If his mind is harmonic if he has a model so he can interpret what he percives.

He can triangulate any disharmonic ripple.
And define which of the triangles creates the disharmonic ripple!

how do we get out of duality of feelings?
How do we see the colors?

posted on Jun, 28 2019 @ 06:50 PM
link   
a reply to: NoClue

Do you percive untouched nature as disharmonic?

No, Neither am I saying that detachment is the goal, its only one, of many paths, to the goal. From my understanding, in reaching our goal, we reattach to the whole (aka born again). So in effect, its release from the confines of our self so we can grasp the whole. Allowing us to witness harmony in all things.

posted on Jun, 29 2019 @ 06:46 AM
link   

What do we have so far?
I'm a prism on a helix fracturing one part of infinity onto the canvas inorder to observe myself!

The prism has 4 sides
one is a fractal aspect of the mind, another is the fractal aspect of the body, and the third, the one you guys helped me understand, is a fractal aspect of the society i referred to it earlier as soul.

Where do these emotions come from, why do they feel good or bad how do we get Out of duality!

We won't!!!!

what are these emotions we all feel? Inside our body like tension's! Sometimes they feel good sometimes bad?

My theory is the following!
They are the tensions created by a stable but disharmonious or harmonious prism that fractures the ever changing, moving eternal helix with disharmonious ripples on it!

If the prism is disharmonious and fractures from disharmonious helixes everything is disharmonious and tends to amplify.
Think about loop back!

If its harmonic there is still disharmony but now we can see what side we don't understand and define which dual line the feelings are coming from. So the feelings are tensions induced by the disharmonic ripple on an aspects of the stable prism we don't understand and don't control!

I think many perceived me as emotionally detached.
This has several reasons.
For one it's emotions that hinders most of the discussions on most of the boards.
It might be because I'm not writing in my mother tongue, i learned English in non emotional conditions.
Another is I'm having a strong ripple to heal, so I'm using the energy created trough this tension for other things

I also know how to move the gravity center once you can do that you can be an active component of healing disharmonic ripples.
I'm sorry I'm not more joyful.

Watch The Emotions ask yourself what sides of the prism you don't understand as a fractal part of selfawareness reduce it to the individual lines and you have the polarity that is creating your emotions.
Move the gravity point so you balance out the emotions when they fluctuate.
Over time you get to fix the disharmonic part and the feeling becomes just energy that you direct!

Sincerely No Clue

posted on Jun, 29 2019 @ 03:50 PM
link   

Very Interesting No clue. Your theory echo's that of Vedantic philosophy (Taittiriya Upanishad), but instead of 4 mirrors they recognise 5 mirrors or Kosha's which cover the atman (soul). They also see these aspects as layers around the soul whereas you see the soul as an aspect of ones self.

From my understanding, the Atman (soul) is stillness from which all vibrations derive. The Atman (soul) is a microcosm of the macrocosm - Brahman (God or everything). In Christianity the soul is symbolised by Jesus, that no-one can see the Father (Brahman) except through the Son (Atman). In Judaism the soul is the Garden of Eden. Its at the very centre of your prism.

Many of the emotions we feel come from subconscious primal urges and fears (in the form of microsecond flash images that peculate into our awareness). I personally feel that associating oneself to the reflections in the mirrors in an effort to try correct the imbalances is way too difficult for me. I try not to associate my true self to those mirrors.

There is no right or wrong way. If your path is working for you, stick with it.

Thanks for sharing.

posted on Jun, 29 2019 @ 07:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: glend

If form is empty, formless is full, then desire for form, is the mind clinging to emptiness. So if we adopt passivity to external and positivity to internal, we are not rejecting external forms. We are just not clinging to them anymore. This is something I personally find difficult to accomplish on a level of mind. So try bypass my mind by concentrating the minds eye into the now as much as I am able to do (still training myself at it).

Have been thinking about your post, and don't know how to reply... LoL.

Whatever form, or formless may be: any clinging is gonna be restrictive, somehow, it seems, maybe...
Any clinging to ideas, concepts, beliefs, other: is worthy of self-examination, imho.

Do you ever get the feeling, that perhaps someday, you may feel the 'need' to challenge your religious beliefs?
Have heard that many Christians have their moments of 'doubt'.

posted on Jun, 29 2019 @ 08:43 PM
link   

Religions are just different tastes of the same essence, None of them can be absolutely correct because words cannot express the absolute. So yes I agree with your point. We need to challenge our beliefs. Realise that words cannot be the absolute truth because absolute truth cannot be conveyed on a level of mind.

This is all I really need to know - "The eye with which I see God is the same with which God sees me."

That our very seat of our consciousness is not derived from the mind. But exists separately from the mind. It is the witness in which our mind constantly pollutes with its roar of past memories, beliefs and future cravings. That most of humanity is sleep walking through life (dreams of the mind) whilst the the Endless One awaits patiently for acknowledgement in the NOW. So we really only need breath in spirituality, We don't need to try to understand it beforehand.

Perhaps witnessing tree's moving in the wind is enough

posted on Jun, 30 2019 @ 12:20 AM
link   

Christians sure have hard days, but these aren't the days where they doubt. It' all about expressing your faith not giving in to the traps of existence.

posted on Jun, 30 2019 @ 04:41 AM
link   
a reply to: Out6of9Balance

You are trapped..... you will never escape what is happening.

You will only be free when you realise that no one is doing what is happening........ All is done.

posted on Jun, 30 2019 @ 05:20 AM
link   

I personally feel that associating oneself to the reflections in the mirrors in an effort to try correct the imbalances is way too difficult for me. I try not to associate my true self to those mirrors.

I think this model is too complicated for our mind to process! And I think this is by purpose!

posted on Jun, 30 2019 @ 10:04 AM
link   
a reply to: Itisnowagain

Who is no one?

posted on Jun, 30 2019 @ 06:11 PM
link   

Recognize that your reply is very consistent with some of your previous posts.

Love the way you express those 'ideas', about 'ideas', beyond 'ideas'... LoL!
Although what we are looking at: isn't really 'ideas'.

Furthur, Further, Farther...

There: (Well, it's not really a 'there'), for me: it's nothingness, no-thing-ness, no-thingness.
And yet for those with faith, (possibly your fine self), God is still 'there', in the nothingness.

For me: not being a believer, have always seen God as a: concept, or idea, possibly created by man, and therefore a part of the material world, and therefore amongst the "Traps of Existence".
It's very difficult to see beyond that, but perhaps we just have had a glimpse.

Oh the many wondrous hours that have been spent contemplating trees!

posted on Jun, 30 2019 @ 07:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: Out6of9Balance

Christians sure have hard days, but these aren't the days where they doubt. It' all about expressing your faith not giving in to the traps of existence.

As you can see in my reply to good Glend, directly above this post ^^^^^: we are looking at that 'place', where your faith is still 'there', beyond, or not beyond the "traps of existence".

Here was my first post to you, addressing your OP:

a reply to: Out6of9Balance Must one absolutely choose one of those two subjects of knowledge? Perhaps that is another 'Trap of Existence' ?

The question is: can you see how there can be more than simply those 2 choices?
For my view: again; look at my post above ^^^^^.

posted on Jun, 30 2019 @ 10:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: Nothin

There: (Well, it's not really a 'there'), for me: it's nothingness, no-thing-ness, no-thingness.
And yet for those with faith, (possibly your fine self), God is still 'there', in the nothingness.

For me: not being a believer, have always seen God as a: concept, or idea, possibly created by man, and therefore a part of the material world, and therefore amongst the "Traps of Existence".

You are telling me you cannot conceive of something that is God. But can you conceive that nothingness itself is God? That all motion derives from the void of sunyata (stillness, void, emptiness). Sunyata is the word which Hindu's use to describe not only Brahman (aka God) but also our soul, the atman.

Thanks for your kind words. I really don't deserve any. We are just bouncing our ideas with one another. All of them likely to be wrong

edit on 30-6-2019 by glend because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 1 2019 @ 12:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: Nothin

You are telling me you cannot conceive of something that is God. But can you conceive that nothingness itself is God? That all motion derives from the void of sunyata (stillness, void, emptiness). Sunyata is the word which Hindu's use to describe not only Brahman (aka God) but also our soul, the atman.

Thanks for your kind words. I really don't deserve any. We are just bouncing our ideas with one another. All of them likely to be wrong

Oh no: sorry but the comprehension observed in your first two sentences, were not my intention at all.
Must have not expressed myself clearly enough, will try again:

Can conceive of a something that is God.
Have been exposed to a considerable portion of the cultural, societal, and virtual examples that abound.
Reference to various aspects of God: seem to be in so many aspects of this experience.

So even though am not a believer: can certainly conceive of something that is God.
Albeit admittedly not as deep as one whom believes.

After that: meant that am able to perceive how a believer of 'God', can conceive of their God being omnipresent, and even there, at the level where nothing else exists. For THEM: not for me.

So for me: there is no 'God' down at the level of nothingness.
But could understand, or am partially understanding, how a believer of 'God' might, maybe, yes or no, perhaps, include 'God' down at their, (so-far), lowest level of nothingness.
Am not sure whether that is merely a concept, that is a 'trap of existence', or not.

But: am not meaning that my perceived level of nothingness, is any deeper, or better, that anyone else's.
Just different.

It is one of my egotistical needs, to distribute kindness.
Not wanting to be loved or liked, at all, really. Like being alone.
More like a 'my cup runneth over' kind of thing.
Have so much joy, that just want to shine a light for others.

posted on Jul, 1 2019 @ 02:36 AM
link   
I think the vedic texts have a very holistic approach on how reality works.

I'm talking of nothing else, i just use modern language. It becomes less deniable, and maybe just maybe, i reach some die hard materialist, and they will start to think about the reality he observes...

I think the die hard religious people, will be hard to reach.
But there is still hope!

Honestly No Clue

posted on Jul, 1 2019 @ 12:49 PM
link   
"Want to get out of the hole? Put down the shovel first."
- by some wise ass
edit on 1-7-2019 by Specimen because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 1 2019 @ 02:40 PM
link   

Sorry for misunderstanding. Some people see the label of "God" as a person, which might be what your mind rejects. An interesting quote by 14th century christian mystic Meister Eckhart...

"Since it is God's nature not to be like anyone, we have to come to the state of being nothing in order to enter into the same nature that He is."

It is one of my egotistical needs, to distribute kindness. Not wanting to be loved or liked, at all, really. Like being alone. More like a 'my cup runneth over' kind of thing. Have so much joy, that just want to shine a light for others.

Beautiful. I have some work to be done to attain your state.

posted on Jul, 2 2019 @ 12:48 AM
link   

Beautiful. I have some work to be done to attain your state.

For some reason: began reading that sentence, and my ideas raced-ahead to fill-in: " I have some work to be done, mostly renovations and changing the brakes on my car"... LoL.

Do you have work to do, or to undo?

You have probably heard this in different voices, from different sources: There is no doing, in being.
We are not human doings. Are we not supposedly human beings?

So perhaps we have stumbled on another trap of existence: we are told that we need to do something, to become something.
But isn't it all in the here and now?
Everything: from out of nothing.

You are already everything that you ever dreamt of being.
Me gets the impression that you already suspected that though.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join