It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

3 high school girls sue over transgender competition costing them races and scholarships

page: 8
<< 5  6  7   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 27 2019 @ 01:25 AM
link   
Democrats really f***ed up society...'nuff said...

posted on Jun, 27 2019 @ 06:34 AM
link   
a reply to: Nothin

I'm trying to nail this down for you -- for both of us now! -- and I'm not sure how to answer.

Everything I'm reading is calling it a lawsuit, and uses the word "sue," but I'm not sure this complaint will actually be heard in an actual court of law, or if it will be heard by a commission or something like that with the Department of Education.

It might be that this complaint is a first step towards a lawsuit in court -- I'm really not sure though.

For example, if the Department of Education declares it against their policies, and the school(s) refuse to change their policy, maybe then it would be taken to court.

But I am speculating here, just based on my understanding of the system. I am not sure and I can't seem to find any answers to how this complaint will be judged, or by who.

Very good questions!!!

posted on Jun, 27 2019 @ 07:24 AM
link   
They should start races as Testerone and Estrogen ( T-games and E-games) , and test competitors which category they have most..
just my 2 cents...

posted on Jun, 27 2019 @ 09:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: AnakinWayneII
"Tranny men".

The whole point is that it's cheating. Men gaining an advantage competing against women.

A "trans male" would be at a major, major disadvantage.

It's overwhelmingly "trans females" cheating. Men basically cheating to win...against women.

Actually, 'tranny men' is the correct term - since they are men. Regardless of how much they want to be women.

Calling them 'trannie women' merely perpetuates the myth that they are, somehow, women.

posted on Jun, 27 2019 @ 09:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: tanstaafl

originally posted by: AnakinWayneII
"Tranny men".

The whole point is that it's cheating. Men gaining an advantage competing against women.

A "trans male" would be at a major, major disadvantage.

It's overwhelmingly "trans females" cheating. Men basically cheating to win...against women.

Actually, 'tranny men' is the correct term - since they are men. Regardless of how much they want to be women.

Calling them 'trannie women' merely perpetuates the myth that they are, somehow, women.

Good point.

Now I have to go around saying "natural born male" and "natural born female" to avoid any confusion.

How crazy society has become...

posted on Jun, 27 2019 @ 09:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: Skywatcher2011
I don't care if one person is a tranny,

I do care, they are obviously mentally ill and need help.

but they should be separated into a different class called "hybrid male-female"

No, no, no, they are not 'hybrids' - do you even know what that word means?

A trans-man is a man who thinks they are/wants to be a woman, and a trans woman is a woman who thinks they are/wants to be a man. Period.

and compete against one another rather than those who still have the genetic makeup of a man (and plumbing was the only thing changed)

No, no, no. Men should have to compete against men (in sports where sex is a differentiator), and women against women - regardless of what they think they are/want to be.
edit on 27-6-2019 by tanstaafl because: (no reason given)

edit on 27-6-2019 by tanstaafl because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 27 2019 @ 03:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: Navieko

originally posted by: Nothin
Things change. Always have. Always will.
Such a defeatist attitude you have. A continual degradation of society is an inevitability with that kind of mindset... yeah let's not bother fighting to achieve/maintain higher standards or common sense in our everyday lives, because... "Things change. Always have. Always will".

Oh?
Are you an attitude expert?

With questions like that, I get the impression that you aren't into competitive sports? Despite what you may think/wish with regards to competitive sports, it has always and will likely forever play an important role in humanity -- and given what's at stake for those talented/privileged enough to part-take (often the only realistic path to achieving one's childhood dreams and/or escaping poverty), we should strive always to keep it within a fair playing field for both men and women alike.

Good for you if you are 'into' competitive sports.
Just hope that you can see that as soon as 'big-money'- gets involved: it no longer has anything to do with fairness, nor what may be beneficial for humanity.

posted on Jun, 27 2019 @ 03:50 PM
link   
a reply to: Boadicea

Thanks.
Maybe the lawsuit part is 'fake-news'?

Would be a shame, after so many folks in this thread have been making so many emotional comments about the lawsuit aspect, if there turns-out to be none, as of yet.
At the very least: it would seem that most posting comments here had no knowledge of a lawsuit, other than from the thread title.

That's just the way ATS seems to be so often now.

Thanks for your encouragement, and intellectual honesty.
Most here seem to get irritated by my questions LoL !

posted on Jun, 27 2019 @ 04:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: Nothin

Thanks.
Maybe the lawsuit part is 'fake-news'?

At the very least, the media is playing fast and loose with terms for sensationalism. There is definitely complaint with the Department of Education, we know that much for sure. We'll have to watch and see where it goes from here.

Thanks for your encouragement, and intellectual honesty.
Most here seem to get irritated by my questions LoL !

I'm very glad you asked! I was accepting those terms at face value as well, so you got me digging a little deeper, and I appreciate that -- thank you.

Deny ignorance, right?

posted on Jun, 27 2019 @ 04:38 PM
link   

Wonder if anyone is gonna go-back and question all that were commenting on the 'supposed' lawsuit?
From my ATS experiences: folks don't like to be questioned about those kinds of things.

Thanks for a pleasant exchange.
See you abound the boards!

posted on Jun, 27 2019 @ 04:53 PM
link   
a reply to: Nothin

Just a friendly FYI (for your information) -- the terms and conditions for ATS says it's not cool to talk about other posters. I think it's actually an offense ATS will ban us for. So let's be on our best behavior

There's plenty more for us to discuss and debate!

top topics

<< 5  6  7   >>

join