It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Joe Rogan, Lazar and Corbell on the JRE podcast(a new one)

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 22 2019 @ 10:19 AM
link   

watching it now myself and i would love to get other ATS'ers opinion on this new interview.

i have a soft spot for Lazar but when i saw the disrespect Corbell gave to Stanton Friedman in one of the legends last appearances it really made me not like Corbel.

He was very nasty, shot, dismissive, aggressive with the obviously not Stanton at his best left a bad taste in my mouth. Stanton is a legend and a very smart guy that opened the doors of ufology to 100000's if not millions of people that deserves respect for that reason as well as him being elderly.

ETA: does anyone know if Stanton was with anyone when he passed at the airport? i hope he wasn't alone.
edit on 22-6-2019 by penroc3 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 22 2019 @ 10:23 AM
link   
a reply to: penroc3

Watched this last night. It's always fascinating to listen to Lazar no matter how credible or incredible you find his story.

posted on Jun, 22 2019 @ 10:30 AM
link   

While I found myself sometimes in disagreement with Mr Friedman, and he probably had his faults as we all have, I have a feeling we will be missing him even worse in the weeks and months to come.

I hope he wasn't alone, but maybe we all are somewhat alone at the end.

posted on Jun, 22 2019 @ 10:33 AM
link   

Q and A with Lazar on Corbels youtube

posted on Jun, 22 2019 @ 10:41 AM
link   
Friedman and Art Bell are wining and dining with the big Alien in the sky... If they wondered what happened after death well they KNOW now.. Hope they were right.

This interview was good for Lazar.. You can tell on this one they are just pushing the new Documentary but he comes off credible..

posted on Jun, 22 2019 @ 10:41 AM
link   
a reply to: NarcolepticBuddha

I love the JRE podcast.

Joe Rogan is a great interviewer most of the time, HOWEVER i find it very interesting that NDT was able to change Joes mind about the moon landing and it seems Joe in general has moved away from conspiracy theories that are fringe. I'm not sure if he just says that now for whatever reason or if he really doesn't believe some of the things he used to.

that being said he still has a lot of good guests on that talk intelligently about 'fringe' topics(Graham Hancock and Eddy Bravo etc) and i love his overall podcast style

beetee: Agreed i think Stanton was wrong on somethings that he just wouldn't admit or look into but he was also right a lot of the time and was just an overall good researcher.

we are all alone when we die but before you pass like he did im sure it was very scary and i hope someone who he cared for was with him, im sure he was with an assistant or something but i cant say for sure.

posted on Jun, 22 2019 @ 11:02 AM
link   

It was an interesting watch, but Joe Rogan did most of the talking.
I think I'm like a lot of people, Bob's story is undeniably a very interesting tale, but a lot of what he says is very fishy to say the least, I think it's just that we want it to be true in some way.
I personally think Bob was used for some sort of cointelpro, there's lots of his story that seems to have some truth to it, but also lots that's a complete fabrication, now whether Bob was in on it or has been duped, and why, is what keeps me interested, and coming back to it.

posted on Jun, 22 2019 @ 11:09 AM
link   
listening to him talk, i was worried, at the beginning he was like, 'i got a headache' and was pausing his words. then once he got going, no pausing. unless he knows his story inside and out, which he might very well know by now, he speaks very matter of factly.

rogan is such a scumbag tho. guy is TOTALLY pr0pagandist now. he drops garbage agenda into his interviews.

like this one, he was telling everyone, 'do not worry, being a [cyborg] will be awesome, if you do not do it, you will be left out...'

i will NEVER get implants or chips. once you do that, they got total control over you.
rogan sold out to get rich and famous, and he is told to drop bombs like that on the minions.
weak minded people will 'agree' with rogan and think cyborg chips are hip and cool.

they will all have r0thchildian chips in their brains lol.

posted on Jun, 22 2019 @ 11:17 AM
link   
OP did you see the doc on netflix??? I just watched the documentary Bob Lazar and Area 51 on netflix.. George Knapp for some reason was taped in a inside pool. The echo was ridiculous but i love Knapp he looks great for his age and he always seems credible.. The doc was mostly old interviews of Lazar and then him basically explaining the whole thing he said on Rogan. There was video he and his buddies taped of S4 a couple miles from groom lake.. Old 80's technology.. Overall, if you are ANY kind of 'what is out there' enthusiasts its a fun hour and half... Very well put together ect. If you do not have netflix this interview is basically all you need to know and you can find his UFO S4 video on youtube as well..

posted on Jun, 22 2019 @ 11:19 AM
link   
I loved it, but they gotta do one without Corbell. Just 2+ hours of Joe and Bob getting into the nitty gritty of it. Maybe a few drinks to get Bob really talking.

posted on Jun, 22 2019 @ 11:22 AM
link   
a reply to: scojak

I agree Corbell was pushing ' IF YOU DONT BELIEVE ITS TRUE WELL YOU JUST DON'T HAVE ALL THE FACTS' he said that atleast 3 times in the interview.. Now mind you i'm jiving with Lazar but if you do not believe it and watched all this YOU HAVE THE FACTS it doesnt make you wrong.. OR corbell right.. lol

That was Corbell rly rly pushing his documentary so you 'have all the facts'....

edit on 22-6-2019 by starfoxxx because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 22 2019 @ 06:59 PM
link   
So somewhere in the middle AAV. Just cuz Hillary said so. So "cool". Still listening. This younger guy is sort of a douche. Makes me wonder what Lazar is doing with this guy. To Lazar: that guy. seriously, he is obviously a snake oil salesman.
edit on 22-6-2019 by Fools because: ..

posted on Jun, 22 2019 @ 10:02 PM
link   

My favorite part was when they discussed Teslas wireless energy concept and how if it happened it could possibly set us back in tech because it could fry all components.

Interesting concept i thought

posted on Jun, 22 2019 @ 11:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kurokage

It was an interesting watch, but Joe Rogan did most of the talking.

Rogan didn't do most of the talking. Joe went on a typical Joe rant near the end which he does in every podcast where he does not know much about the subject matter and waits until he feels he has enough information to speak intelligently at which point he interjects a lot of superfluous information.

I think I'm like a lot of people, Bob's story is undeniably a very interesting tale, but a lot of what he says is very fishy to say the least, I think it's just that we want it to be true in some way.

I know Bob's story inside and out and don't know what you classify as "fishy". The fact he was able to direct multiple people on 3 separate occasions to witness top secret tests at the exact time qualifies everything. The physicist who worked with Bob at Los Alamos is on record stating he did in fact work there which Los Alamos denied. Mike Thigpen who was the EG & G security interviewer remained hidden for 30 years and finally went on the record stating he did interview Lazar for the job at S4. It's literally statement after statement of Lazar's is qualified more and more.

I personally think Bob was used for some sort of cointelpro, there's lots of his story that seems to have some truth to it, but also lots that's a complete fabrication, now whether Bob was in on it or has been duped, and why, is what keeps me interested, and coming back to it.

It is literally impossible for you to determine what parts of the story you think may be fabrication. In order to do so you would have to have information that is verifiable from that time that discounts Lazar's account so what you mean is you have an unsubstantiated opinion.

If this was a COINTELPRO operation it is literally the worst one in history. What could possibly be the objective of making Lazar think he was working on ET tech if it was actually something else? To cover up a program working on a top secret human origin weapons program? Really? Think about that for a moment. You're saying "they" misled Lazar to think he was working on something that would technically be more secret than anything of human origin. S4 literally became the center of attention of the world. That is the dumbest COINTELPRO op I've ever heard of.

More importantly is what could possibly be more highly classified than alien technology? I've NEVER understood this argument some people make. When you want to create a cover story to hide the actual story you don't make the cover story MORE interesting than the actual story. By doing so you invite greater scrutiny. With greater scrutiny comes the higher probability of the actual story being discovered. Like I said before. If this was a COINTELPRO op it is the dumbest one in history.

edit on 23-6-2019 by 1point92AU because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 23 2019 @ 12:13 AM
link   

Thanks for posting. I've been a Rogan podcast listener for many, many years. Joe is the most diverse podcaster to have ever existed and I appreciate the massively diverse array of topics and guests he has on his show.

Corbel is bearable but like another poster put it, he is crass and arrogant. His condescending tone and inference "if you don't believe then you are an idiot" annoys me. I'm an objective believer in many things but the operative word is "objective". I will call BS immediately if something I read, see, or hear isn't verifiable is some distinctive manner. Corbel needs to change his persona in this field or he is going to turn a lot of people off to the subject.

I've always believed the broad brush strokes of Lazar's story. There are some areas where I think Bob has taken liberties and may have embellished a bit for color but overall the broad brush strokes are ones that I believe actually occurred. I find many of Lazar's more poignant statements to be told with a degree of absolute belief. That is to say I do not see or hear an attempt to deceive.

I found it interesting Bob openly spoke about the fact he has made no money from the movie and the fact the little amount that was given to him $2,000 he donated to a local science foundation. He even mentions in the interview he wouldn't allow Rogan's show to pay for his plane tickets to appear on the podcast. That should shut up the masses who claim Lazar is doing this for the money. But it won't. Overall I liked the podcast but there was no new information about his story I hadn't heard before. Except for the part how Corbel now has a handwritten note with Mike Thigpen's signature from when he first called on Lazar to conduct the security interview. That means there is physical verifiable proof Mike Thigpen is a real person and that data can be matched up with employment records at EG & G. Like Bob mentions in the podcast. How could he come up with a unique name like Mike Thigpen if the man wasn't real to begin with?

posted on Jun, 23 2019 @ 06:25 AM
link   
Hi, since you say you know his story inside and out, can you recall where and when he talked about maybe being drugged?

He talked about having memory problems and needing to see a hypnotherapist.

Good Interview. Did anyone know there are patents out for a Gravity field distortion craft sponsored by the Secretary of the US Navy? They look a bit like Lazar's description of the engines and emitters.

posted on Jun, 23 2019 @ 07:11 AM
link   
Whilst I do find most of Lazar's story quite compelling and i enjoyed listening to this podcast (except for the Corbel parts), what i would like to know is why is there no footage of of the test flights recorded by Lazar performing the "radical maneuvers" he talks about.

The best video i can find is this one and in it, the object is pretty much stationary throughout. That is good to be able to view the object closer up, particularly given the age of the film. But why did they (Lazar and whoever he was with at the time) not get footage of the object making these incredible maneuvers?

I know there is a lot of contention with some aspects of his story such as element 115, but i just cannot understand why there is no footage of the object movements - that's why they took the camera in the first place. So it doesnt make sense not to film that and only to film it sitting in the sky.

Unless someone knows of a better / longer version where it actually shows this?

posted on Jun, 23 2019 @ 09:00 AM
link   
a reply to: 1point92AU

Joe went on a typical Joe rant near the end

Joe did rant quite a bit, which was un-needed, he should have just let Bob talk, I think he's been smoking to much.

I know Bob's story inside and out and don't know what you classify as "fishy". The fact he was able to direct multiple people on 3 separate occasions to witness top secret tests at the exact time qualifies everything. The physicist who worked with Bob at Los Alamos is on record stating he did in fact work there which Los Alamos denied. Mike Thigpen who was the EG & G security interviewer remained hidden for 30 years and finally went on the record stating he did interview Lazar for the job at S4.

I too remember Bob's story, I remember it airing and have followed it ever since, and some of it is fishy, you seem to be a blind follower of his story. He still has no real tracible college/university history at MIT or any where else, where's evidence of a degree? No one to really back up his story till Los Alamos, no college/university colleagues who remember him?. Mike Thigpen hasn't gone on record as yet, just off hand comments, we need to see some real evidence that he was working as a security interviewer who recruited Bob other than hearsay, for all we know he could have been recruited to be a cleaner at Area 51.

It is literally impossible for you to determine what parts of the story you think may be fabrication. In order to do so you would have to have information that is verifiable from that time that discounts Lazar's account so what you mean is you have an unsubstantiated opinion.

And it's literally impossible for you to determine which parts are true, and which parts are fabrications or "bending" of the truth. If parts of his back story is fabrication, how much of his "Area 51" story can we trust/is true? His knowledge of physics and engineering hasn't really been shown, but for some one who back engineered a foreign/alien "gravity reactor" you'd think he'd have a better understanding than what has been shown. I'm no physicist but others have shown him to be lacking like Stanton T Friedman and others. Spend some time on ATS, many good posters have threads that cast doubt on Bobs story.

If this was a COINTELPRO operation it is literally the worst one in history. What could possibly be the objective of making Lazar think he was working on ET tech if it was actually something else? To cover up a program working on a top secret human origin weapons program? Really? Think about that for a moment. You're saying "they" misled Lazar to think he was working on something that would technically be more secret than anything of human origin. S4 literally became the centre of attention of the world. That is the dumbest COINTELPRO op I've ever heard of.

From wiki......

The founding document of COINTELPRO directed FBI agents to "expose, disrupt, misdirect, discredit, or otherwise neutralize" the activities of these dissident movements and their leaders

If Bob was at Area 51, many people have pointed out that his wage slip that is used as proof, was about $1000, that is not a lot of money for a "scientist" who is back engineering a UFO, is it? What, was he doing about 2 hours a week or something?
Was he bought in for a short "visit" to fool him, and cover what they were really doing?
Stealth was being tested at Area 51, getting anyone seeing stealth aircraft in the area now claiming "Alien craft" back then would make you sound like a right nut case, to name just one reason the USAF could use COINTEL.
All the satellite imagery of Area 51 from the Russians has shown that Papoose Lake has no discernible S4 alien hangers.
You asked me to think for a moment and now I'll ask the same of you. Just look at the last 30 years of Area 51 history, if something did leak out back then, it could be linked to "The Alien Conspiracy" nutters, and brushed under the carpet.

I've been an enthusiast of the UFO "story" for 40 years, I've been to exhibitions, have dozens of book's and been a member of ATS since 08 and other than stories, hearsay, and glimpses of "possible" craft in blurry videos, we have no real proof. I so want Bobs story to be true, I want to believe, but that doesn't mean I will blindly follow.

edit on 23-6-2019 by Kurokage because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 23 2019 @ 09:23 AM
link   
A couple questions I wish Joe had asked:

"There's been some loose talk about you and John Lear having a conversation about possibly concocting a believable UFO story, using information embedded in it that you and Lear know from your contacts and maybe work history such that it would be hard to dismiss it. Now I'm not going to ask you that directly, but hypothetically, could you and Lear ever had a conversation like that and did you both know enough to concoct a story which was rich in detail and very close to the cutting edge of modern Physics?"

"Are you aware that since 1960 there's been a theory put forward by a scientist known as In 1960, using only General Relativity, the Russian theorist M. E. Gertsenshtein described a concept that light passing through a strong magnetic field will produce a gravitational wave via wave resonance?" (There's a Wiki page talking about the Gertsenshtein-Zeldovich Effect if you care to look).

"Are you also aware that the Secretary of the Navy has sponsored two patents from a scientist, one a design for a High Frequency Gravitational Wave Generator another about he design of a (Diamond-shaped, no less) craft using an inertial mass reduction device?"

posted on Jun, 23 2019 @ 11:14 AM
link   
a reply to: Kurokage

Like I asked you before. Name the parts of the story you consider "fishy". My point is pretty simple. The entire story itself is 100% completely unproveable and we have to choose to either believe or disbelieve. A person can't say the believe part of the story and not another part. That's a complete contradiction, again, because the entire story is unprovable. Do you understand how an argument works? In order for a premise to be true i.e. all of the supporting facts must also be true. If any of the supporting facts are untrue then the premise will always be untrue.

Not sure why you are quoting Wikipedia on COINTELPRO. Like I stated if this was a COINTELPRO op it is the absolute dumbest one in history. Again, name something more highly classified than alien tech.

Finally, your tenure in any particular subject means nothing when you use flawed logic. It just means you've been using flawed logic for 40 years.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join