It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I've come back... and I hope for the right reasons...

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 11 2019 @ 01:37 AM
link   
Hello everyone! I won't reveal my name at this time, but most of you may know me as DyingOfTheLight; If you know me by that name, then you know my real name. It has been awhile since I have been on here and I have a plenty to share. Many things have happened to me in the last 4 years. I have gone through a lot of struggles and hardships, and even had two experiences close to death. I really hope this time around (with the information that I provide to you), you start to believe what I'm saying and hope to begin a relationship with each of you. If you ever need to get ahold of me you can look at my contact information on my profile. Which I will update after I post this introduction. I really hope from this point on we can discuss things with a clear and open mind, without judgement.

So, over the past few years I have had two overdoses and almost died. I have found recovery and I am getting the help I need. The reason I overdosed is because of the things I was going through right before I disappeared from this site. I felt like I was being followed and I know that I was because it has happened to me on more than one occasion. Every time I went on a walk and it was dark outside, there was always someone following me or watching me. I don't know if they were trying to help guide my way because it was dark outside and didn't want me to get hit, or if it was for a specific reason. This only started once I started looking into free masons and this website. Yet, I believe. I don't know what I believe, I just know I do and I just want an explanation to what is happening to me that I can't go to a doctor to talk about.

I know many of you aren't going to believe me, but I started dating an actor 6 months ago. I have verified information that I am. On top of it all, I have proved to him that I can read his mind. I have proof that he believes me. If I take my Adderall and or confident my powers get stronger and I feel like my doctors don't want me to have it for that reason. I just don't know what to do with this information and I am looking for some help. I am a telepath and I can prove it to you. I know I don't have to, but people will ask me to. I know some will lie and say that's not what I'm thinking and others will believe me and get scared. Or, others will believe who I say I am. If you want to know who I am, just ask. Maybe I will give you the whole story if we become close.

As Always, Your Friend,

Me

posted on Jun, 11 2019 @ 01:40 AM
link   
a reply to: FrictionalForces

You have 24 hours to post a relevant topic or ELSE !!!!!!!!

šŸ˜Ž

posted on Jun, 11 2019 @ 01:43 AM
link   

Mhmm kay. Who am I Mr. Mindreader?

posted on Jun, 11 2019 @ 01:55 AM
link   
a reply to: Peeple

For one, I don't know your name. Therefore I can't pinpoint exactly. Yeah right you say? What do you mean?

posted on Jun, 11 2019 @ 01:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

šŸ˜Ž

Relevant as in?

posted on Jun, 11 2019 @ 02:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: FrictionalForces

originally posted by: xuenchen

šŸ˜Ž

Relevant as in?

..whatever you *think* is "relevant" šŸ˜Ž

posted on Jun, 11 2019 @ 02:07 AM
link   
I'm thinking of a number between one and ten.

posted on Jun, 11 2019 @ 02:09 AM
link   

You don't think the internet is an obstacle? What is it you actually do? Remote viewing? Just a feeling?

posted on Jun, 11 2019 @ 02:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: NthOther
I'm thinking of a number between one and ten.
You know how many numbers go through my head a day? For some reason I think you were thinking 5? Am I right? I don't know exactly who you are but it is hard to pinpoint people's thoughts when I don't know them personally or have never come into contact with them. It's also a lot easier if I have heard your voice or seen a picture of you.

posted on Jun, 11 2019 @ 02:34 AM
link   

I was 7

posted on Jun, 11 2019 @ 02:38 AM
link   

edit on 11-6-2019 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 11 2019 @ 02:44 AM
link   
a reply to: Peeple

Obstacle? I think computers and smartphones more of a tool than an obstacle. I can make myself heard through my gaming headset when me and my fiance are playing video games. As in yes, I can make him hear my thoughts through electronics. i also, I can make his thoughts heard through my Iphone headset. He doesn't deny it every time I ask him. As in I am a telepath. If you want to know what my powers are you should check out this link.

www.spirithome.com...

Or you can check out this link, which goes into a lot more detail about what telepaths can do.

powerlisting.fandom.com...

posted on Jun, 11 2019 @ 02:47 AM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Ah. The sweet sound of the blues. I love jazz. So you do remember.

posted on Jun, 11 2019 @ 02:50 AM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

I told everyone I would be back haha.

posted on Jun, 11 2019 @ 03:36 AM
link   

"He doesn't deny everytime I ask him"? The poor guy probably just says yes to make you happy.

posted on Jun, 11 2019 @ 03:45 AM
link   
I remember you!

Sorry to say this but it sounds like youā€™re still going through some stuff with your mental health that might be worth speaking to someone about either a loved or or a professional. ATS isnā€™t going to help I think.

Good luck though

posted on Jun, 11 2019 @ 03:55 AM
link   
Welcome back
Hope that you get the help you need for the struggles you are going through.
You dont have to prove anything to anyone, maybe you can prove or maybe you cant still I wouldnt bother.
I have experienced more things than i care to think about right now.
Hope to get to know you better.

posted on Jun, 11 2019 @ 04:17 AM
link   
Welcome back Fric and apologies for the little bully boys and girls, they have nothing better to do than slag off people that are not in ā€œtheir way of thinkingā€ or not in ā€œtheir gangā€ so to speak...

Go for itšŸ‘ You are unique and deserve your ā€œair timeā€ too.

Warmest

Lags

posted on Jun, 11 2019 @ 04:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: Lagomorphe
Welcome back Fric and apologies for the little bully boys and girls, they have nothing better to do than slag off people that are not in ā€œtheir way of thinkingā€ or not in ā€œtheir gangā€ so to speak...

Go for itšŸ‘ You are unique and deserve your ā€œair timeā€ too.

Warmest

Lags

I'll just add to what this guy said along with I hope that you have your overdose problems under control.

Welcome back. Screw the haters.

posted on Jun, 11 2019 @ 04:26 AM
link   

Don't quite any medications before consulting your Doctors my thinking.

Adderall, confident, powers or otherwise.

Welcome to ATS again.
edit on 11-6-2019 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join