It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I've come back... and I hope for the right reasons...

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 12 2019 @ 01:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: CthruU
a reply to: FrictionalForces

No matter what your reasons are for coming back what matters is - Are you comfortable with it?

If your looking for reassurance or constructive feedback then as you can read so far from some -

Better bring your thick skin. There is still good people here but the haters are fast becoming the majority especially if your not LGBT sympathetic.

Giving up your past and real name is probably your first mistake as if you truly seek a reassessment of the clientele you have just created predujice despite what some will say.

For what it's worth, give it your all- be yourself and let the chips fall where they may.

Very few can admit the type of admissions you've made so your a'ok in my book. Keep posting with what you believe to be truthful/honest assessments minus the admissions. If you can read minds and that's if- start by reading your own and establish the foundations of drug free existance as they will block your true abilities if infact you have any.

Do not- i repeat do not continue to self medicate with illicit drugs or you will end up a drolling mess - a involuntary prisoner of the system.

If you take nothing else from this thread take a long hard look at these words.

Now- my friend - can you please send me next week's lotto numbers. Cheers.

Yes, I am very comfortable with it. For the longest time I fought myself wondering if I should come back because of all the hate I received the last time. I feel like I am stronger mentally and can take the bites from the sharks within this forum. I'll just have to be more professional and keep my posts true and honest, no matter what kind of feedback I get. I know that last time my posts were short and didn't really go into explanation but I feel like this time I am able to talk about things in a more determined and fashionable manner.

Thank you, I remember you as well. I have stopped the drug use and attending recovery classes and therapy. It's hard but it is helping. I really think that the drugs do keep my abilities at bay, but sometimes without them it has hard to live day to day. I really appreciate your advice and I took a long look at what you posted and read it over and over.

As to next weeks lotto numbers, I haven't even really tried to focus on just numbers. Give me some time, I've only been using my powers for about 6 months. lol.

posted on Jun, 12 2019 @ 01:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lagomorphe
Welcome back Fric and apologies for the little bully boys and girls, they have nothing better to do than slag off people that are not in “their way of thinking” or not in “their gang” so to speak...

Go for it👍 You are unique and deserve your “air time” too.

Warmest

Lags

Thanks Lags! Hope to get to feeling back at home here again!

posted on Jun, 12 2019 @ 01:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: FrictionalForces
@InTheLight what kind of abilities do you speak of? I know being telepathic you may have other abilities you don't know about. I know I can read minds, everyone's. I know I can control things in certain situations. I know there are things I still can't do as being a telepath (like moving things with my mind or making things control out of thin air). I don't know how I would hone in on these abilities and start to develop them into something stronger. I joined a spiritual forum for telepath's but have yet to post anything on there because I don't know what to say. Thank you for your feedback. I look forward to getting to know you.

It is just that you mentioned you felt like you were being followed? Did you ever think that telepathic abilities may go hand in hand with psychic abilities? Perhaps you might want to ask the telepaths on that other forum that question?

posted on Jun, 12 2019 @ 01:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lagomorphe
Welcome back Fric and apologies for the little bully boys and girls, they have nothing better to do than slag off people that are not in “their way of thinking” or not in “their gang” so to speak...

Go for it👍 You are unique and deserve your “air time” too.

Warmest

Lags

Thanks Lags! Hope to get to feeling back at home here again!

You are more than welcome👍

posted on Jun, 12 2019 @ 09:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: NthOther
I'm thinking of a number between one and ten.

Well, if you did not specify integers or real numbers, then the odds are infinity to one.

posted on Jun, 13 2019 @ 03:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: InTheLight

@InTheLight what kind of abilities do you speak of? I know being telepathic you may have other abilities you don't know about. I know I can read minds, everyone's. I know I can control things in certain situations. I know there are things I still can't do as being a telepath (like moving things with my mind or making things control out of thin air). I don't know how I would hone in on these abilities and start to develop them into something stronger. I joined a spiritual forum for telepath's but have yet to post anything on there because I don't know what to say. Thank you for your feedback. I look forward to getting to know you.

It is just that you mentioned you felt like you were being followed? Did you ever think that telepathic abilities may go hand in hand with psychic abilities? Perhaps you might want to ask the telepaths on that other forum that question?

I'll see what kind of response I get from the people on there. Hopefully it's something good.

posted on Jun, 13 2019 @ 04:13 PM
link   

Is the drug you're speaking about getting off of, Adderall?

I took it for several years...very difficult to quit...but worth doing.

posted on Jun, 13 2019 @ 04:38 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

I'm actually off of all drugs right now. Have been for about a year now. Still doing my recovery because it is a lot to go through. I attend recovery meetings every Friday from 12 to 3 and then from 6 to 830. It really does help having someone to talk to. I have been off of the addy for about 2 years now, I was addicted to pain pills more than anything. I suffer from chronic back pain because of the abuse from when I was a kid and I dislocated my arm as a teenager. Had surgery last year and I had to have my grandma monitor my pain medicine.

posted on Jun, 13 2019 @ 04:55 PM
link   

cake?

posted on Jun, 13 2019 @ 05:12 PM
link   

a reply to: IAMTAT

I'm actually off of all drugs right now. Have been for about a year now. Still doing my recovery because it is a lot to go through. I attend recovery meetings every Friday from 12 to 3 and then from 6 to 830. It really does help having someone to talk to. I have been off of the addy for about 2 years now, I was addicted to pain pills more than anything. I suffer from chronic back pain because of the abuse from when I was a kid and I dislocated my arm as a teenager. Had surgery last year and I had to have my grandma monitor my pain medicine.

Keep up the good work, FF.
I know it's not easy...but keep fighting to stay clean.

posted on Jun, 16 2019 @ 11:00 AM
link   
I remember you FF. Good luck to you and your ventures and welcome back!

posted on Jun, 16 2019 @ 12:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: CthruU

No matter what your reasons are for coming back what matters is - Are you comfortable with it?

If your looking for reassurance or constructive feedback then as you can read so far from some -

Better bring your thick skin. There is still good people here but the haters are fast becoming the majority especially if your not LGBT sympathetic.

Giving up your past and real name is probably your first mistake as if you truly seek a reassessment of the clientele you have just created predujice despite what some will say.

For what it's worth, give it your all- be yourself and let the chips fall where they may.

Very few can admit the type of admissions you've made so your a'ok in my book. Keep posting with what you believe to be truthful/honest assessments minus the admissions. If you can read minds and that's if- start by reading your own and establish the foundations of drug free existance as they will block your true abilities if infact you have any.

Do not- i repeat do not continue to self medicate with illicit drugs or you will end up a drolling mess - a involuntary prisoner of the system.

If you take nothing else from this thread take a long hard look at these words.

Now- my friend - can you please send me next week's lotto numbers. Cheers.

Yes, I am very comfortable with it. For the longest time I fought myself wondering if I should come back because of all the hate I received the last time. I feel like I am stronger mentally and can take the bites from the sharks within this forum. I'll just have to be more professional and keep my posts true and honest, no matter what kind of feedback I get. I know that last time my posts were short and didn't really go into explanation but I feel like this time I am able to talk about things in a more determined and fashionable manner.

Thank you, I remember you as well. I have stopped the drug use and attending recovery classes and therapy. It's hard but it is helping. I really think that the drugs do keep my abilities at bay, but sometimes without them it has hard to live day to day. I really appreciate your advice and I took a long look at what you posted and read it over and over.

As to next weeks lotto numbers, I haven't even really tried to focus on just numbers. Give me some time, I've only been using my powers for about 6 months. lol.

You are in an initiation phase with your higher self and lower self. Lotto numbers and using gifts based on an intent of well being and unconditional love is what it’s meant to be used for otherwise it’s disrespected and will defile you and others energy. Be careful during this darkness. You have to rise with unconditional love for yourself and let go of all that is not serving you or others.

posted on Jun, 16 2019 @ 11:22 PM
link   
Hi! Telepathy must be one of the most interesting but also scary powers that someone can have. When you used telepathy were you able to focus on one person? Or did you hear thoughts from multiple people at once? I could imagine the latter would be chaotic. Anyways I'd love to have a private chat sometime to learn more about you and what you've been through.

posted on Jun, 17 2019 @ 03:45 AM
link   
a reply to: Peeple

A sassy fem fatale from the fatherland

posted on Jun, 17 2019 @ 04:09 AM
link   

Hi FF my name is David, what other info would you need to do an accurate reading of me, I would love to test your abilities.
Cheers

posted on Jun, 17 2019 @ 04:19 AM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

This person has said they have been through hell with mental illnesses, nearly died twice by overdosing and suffers from paranoia
....and that's your post.

I bet your the type of sad act to cheer on someone threatening suicide

posted on Jun, 17 2019 @ 05:10 AM
link   

Don't be too hard on her, show some goodwill towards her. Make her feel welcome again and ask her what number you are thinking about between lets say... seven and nine?

posted on Jun, 18 2019 @ 02:32 PM
link   
Hello FrictionalForces,

Although you may have had a difficult road, I do hope you find, if not already found, your balance. Although we may find ourselves crossing paths with frequent online trolls, skeptics and the truth-deniers, don't give up hope. There are people who share your beliefs and have had experiences that are similar in nature.

Just remember, your truth and experiences is a journey that will sound unbelievable to those who refuse to have an open mind and/or are the same trolls who relish disparaging/depreciating all that you have to say, especially online.

I hope you find the strength to tell us your story and continue to do so.

posted on Jun, 20 2019 @ 09:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: InTheLight

I'll see what kind of response I get from the people on there. Hopefully it's something good.

Was it something good?

<< 1  2   >>

join