It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I've come back... and I hope for the right reasons...

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 11 2019 @ 04:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: LightSpeedDriver

originally posted by: Lagomorphe
Welcome back Fric and apologies for the little bully boys and girls, they have nothing better to do than slag off people that are not in “their way of thinking” or not in “their gang” so to speak...

Go for it👍 You are unique and deserve your “air time” too.

Warmest

Lags

I'll just add to what this guy said along with I hope that you have your overdose problems under control.

Welcome back. Screw the haters.

👍👍👍RIGHT ON LIGHT👍👍👍

posted on Jun, 11 2019 @ 05:12 AM
link   
a reply to: FrictionalForces

You may have come back to the website,but you have yet to come back to reality

posted on Jun, 11 2019 @ 05:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: Oldtimer2

For sure..

posted on Jun, 11 2019 @ 05:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: LightSpeedDriver

originally posted by: Lagomorphe
Welcome back Fric and apologies for the little bully boys and girls, they have nothing better to do than slag off people that are not in “their way of thinking” or not in “their gang” so to speak...

Go for it👍 You are unique and deserve your “air time” too.

Warmest

Lags

I'll just add to what this guy said along with I hope that you have your overdose problems under control.

Welcome back. Screw the haters.

👍👍👍RIGHT ON LIGHT👍👍👍

posted on Jun, 11 2019 @ 05:55 AM
link   
Have some ATS members lost their minds? (A rhetorical question.) It's an introduction thread!

posted on Jun, 11 2019 @ 05:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

You have 24 hours to post a relevant topic or ELSE !!!!!!!!

Speak for yourself!

posted on Jun, 11 2019 @ 06:01 AM
link   
a reply to: dfnj2015

Now that was funny!

posted on Jun, 11 2019 @ 06:22 AM
link   

No matter what your reasons are for coming back what matters is - Are you comfortable with it?

If your looking for reassurance or constructive feedback then as you can read so far from some -

Better bring your thick skin. There is still good people here but the haters are fast becoming the majority especially if your not LGBT sympathetic.

Giving up your past and real name is probably your first mistake as if you truly seek a reassessment of the clientele you have just created predujice despite what some will say.

For what it's worth, give it your all- be yourself and let the chips fall where they may.

Very few can admit the type of admissions you've made so your a'ok in my book. Keep posting with what you believe to be truthful/honest assessments minus the admissions. If you can read minds and that's if- start by reading your own and establish the foundations of drug free existance as they will block your true abilities if infact you have any.

Do not- i repeat do not continue to self medicate with illicit drugs or you will end up a drolling mess - a involuntary prisoner of the system.

If you take nothing else from this thread take a long hard look at these words.

Now- my friend - can you please send me next week's lotto numbers. Cheers.

posted on Jun, 11 2019 @ 08:02 AM
link   

Welcome back! I hope you find what you're looking for and maybe even something better

I won't try to put you to the test. Wouldn't know how to anyway! But I will look forward to reading more from you and hope for some interesting and intriguing conversations.

Good luck!

posted on Jun, 11 2019 @ 08:43 AM
link   

If you have a method to beat the odds at the gaming tables; could you give me some lessons?

Welcome back, but be aware this isn't the same ATS you left.
edit on 11-6-2019 by olaru12 because: semi colon time....

posted on Jun, 11 2019 @ 08:54 AM
link   

WELCOME BACK.

Is the actor you're dating someone we may have heard of?

posted on Jun, 11 2019 @ 11:14 AM
link   

Welcome back. I look forward to your threads and it is likely I have read prior ones.

Here is hoping support of you outweighs any negatives.

posted on Jun, 11 2019 @ 11:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: Oldtimer2

Who's reality? Is telepathy not real? Some say 'yes' and others say 'no'.

The Russian military tested the telepathic effects of parapsychology in its wars in Chechnya in the 1990s and the early 2000s, a news magazine run by the Defense Ministry has claimed. The techniques reportedly allowed soldiers to wiretap conversations, disrupt software, identify potential terrorists and read foreign-language documents locked in a safe — all using nothing but their minds. The expert community is divided on the existence of parapsychology capabilities in the military, reported the RBC news website, which spotted the article on Wednesday.

www.themoscowtimes.com...

@frictionalforces...as to the feeling of being followed - it stands to reason if you are telepathic then you may also have other abilities not yet realized. You may want to find ways to find out what those abilities may be, then work to control them.
edit on 16CDT11America/Chicago028111130 by InTheLight because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 11 2019 @ 12:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: Peeple

"He doesn't deny everytime I ask him"? The poor guy probably just says yes to make you happy.

No. He doesn't say that just to make me happy. He always gets this cute smile on his face when I tell him what he is thinking.

posted on Jun, 11 2019 @ 12:28 PM
link   
a reply to: OtherSideOfTheCoin

I remember you as well. My mental health is all well. I have talked to somebody about this and have gotten help. Yet, I still have these abilities. The medicine just keeps me in a cooler state of mind because I know when people are lying to me. I hope this helps you understand. I just wanted to come back because I love talking to you guys. Glad to be back!

posted on Jun, 11 2019 @ 12:28 PM
link   
a reply to: OtherSideOfTheCoin

I remember you as well. My mental health is all well. I have talked to somebody about this and have gotten help. Yet, I still have these abilities. The medicine just keeps me in a cooler state of mind because I know when people are lying to me. I hope this helps you understand. I just wanted to come back because I love talking to you guys. Glad to be back!
edit on 03221990 by FrictionalForces because: Will someone delete this please? I hit the reply button twice and it posted twice. Sorry.

posted on Jun, 12 2019 @ 01:34 PM
link   
a reply to: liveandlearn

Thank you. I appreciate it. I look forward to getting to know and what kind of stuff you like to talk about. I appreciate the support.

posted on Jun, 12 2019 @ 01:40 PM
link   
@InTheLight what kind of abilities do you speak of? I know being telepathic you may have other abilities you don't know about. I know I can read minds, everyone's. I know I can control things in certain situations. I know there are things I still can't do as being a telepath (like moving things with my mind or making things control out of thin air). I don't know how I would hone in on these abilities and start to develop them into something stronger. I joined a spiritual forum for telepath's but have yet to post anything on there because I don't know what to say. Thank you for your feedback. I look forward to getting to know you.

posted on Jun, 12 2019 @ 01:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

WELCOME BACK.

Is the actor you're dating someone we may have heard of?

If you watch Netflix then yes, you would have heard of this person. Maybe somewhere down the line I will talk about him, as for now, I'll keep it to myself.

posted on Jun, 12 2019 @ 01:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: Boadicea

Welcome back! I hope you find what you're looking for and maybe even something better

I won't try to put you to the test. Wouldn't know how to anyway! But I will look forward to reading more from you and hope for some interesting and intriguing conversations.

Good luck!

Thank you! I appreciate your feedback.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join