It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Where do the Tic-Tacs come from?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 9 2019 @ 02:55 PM
link   
a reply to: underwerks

Who concluded ?

posted on Jun, 9 2019 @ 03:28 PM
link   
a reply to: eManym

that theory isn't that bad. on metabunk they discussed this topic and there were some pretty good explanations. i think this vids were actually filmed but they show no ufos, its likely another jet and a bird over the surface. would be boring but sometimes reality bites. but i don't know, maybe its just a military thing to test their defense.

www.metabunk.org...

posted on Jun, 9 2019 @ 04:16 PM
link   
a reply to: LookingAtMars

They are the droppings of the albino peppermint rat.

Oh, sorry, different Tic Tac's.

posted on Jun, 9 2019 @ 05:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: LookingAtMars

It is possible that the tic-tacs don’t exist at all and it is a disinformation campaign with some unknown agenda. That or that they are not of this Earth are the scariest possibility in my opinion. Hopefully one day soon we will know where the tic-tacs come from.

That is what makes me think they are terrestrial. If not from here, and we didn't have those capabilities, we would be powerless against them, and I just don't see that being advertised. But I could be wrong.

posted on Jun, 9 2019 @ 07:24 PM
link   
The tic tax looks remarkably like the alien ship from Sttargate Atlantis, dubbed the puddle jumper with the drive pods retracted. In the show a “jumper” is fast, able to hover, has Sheilds of invisibility, can travel in space or under water.

Of late it has crossed my mind that the entire StarGate franchise may be a drip by drip disclosure project. Incredible thought isn’t it.

posted on Jun, 9 2019 @ 07:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: eManym
I am inclined to say its a computer generated hoax and a good one at that. The purpose, of which, is to make money from media advertising.

So the US Navy personnel created this information with Pentagon approval to us for some media advertising revenue scam?

LOL?

posted on Jun, 10 2019 @ 03:31 AM
link   
Perhaps there was an evil genius living in an extinct volcano somewhere out in the middle of the Atlantic Ocean.
Because he had always been snubbed and ridiculed for being different, beginning with the taunts of his peers at school and then becoming mockery from everyone else throughout his miserable life, he finally snapped and swore revenge on all of humanity.
Thus by using his monstrous intellect he began to build an army of robotic AI flying "tic-tacs" to hold the entire earth hostage, by plotting and building his invincible shiny little minions to sow confusion and despair he would know he was far superior to all of those detestable humans!
Unfortunately, his area of expertise lay in propulsion and non Newtonian flight principles, ultimately his heart wasn't really into the whole "evil genius" persona and so not knowing the first thing about weapons development or combat principles his plan was ignored and dismissed.

It was only by chance that the most diabolical, misanthropic horror to ever face humanity occured as an unintended side effect of this misguided "master plan", it was co-opted and corrupted by an organisation of *true* evil masterminds, a collective of carnal reprobates with only one common goal: to take disclosure and by using all thier combined "intelligence" know-how, make sure it would never be taken seriously by any sane, thinking individual ever again!

edit on 10-6-2019 by BlackIbanez because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 10 2019 @ 05:58 AM
link   
a reply to: BlackIbanez

You should make a movie out of that.

lol, point taken

posted on Jun, 10 2019 @ 06:17 AM
link   
If the tic-tacs ever ally with the M&M's it's over for humans on planet Earth.

posted on Jun, 10 2019 @ 06:22 AM
link   
a reply to: Fallingdown

Vacuum tubes. I remember those.
Back in the day when ever someone was throwing away an old tv or radio we kids would pull the back off andpull the tubes out. Then we'd throw the tubes on the sidewalk to hear them pop.

My opinion on aliens and interstellar space travel is that neither one is real.
This subject is what brought me to ATS way back in 2007 and in all that time no one has been able to furnish any proof that was not immediately debunked by another member.
It took a while but my opinion on this subject evolved over time from curious want to believe to hard core skepticism.

Sorry but experience and life causes every child to abandon Santa at some point.

posted on Jun, 10 2019 @ 06:23 AM
link   
a reply to: Asktheanimals

That is what we are saving the Everlasting Gob Stopper for.

The big guns.

posted on Jun, 10 2019 @ 06:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: Fallingdown

and in all that time no one has been able to furnish any proof that was not immediately debunked by another member.

Maybe you're not paying attention.
edit on 10/6/2019 by vinifalou because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 10 2019 @ 06:30 AM
link   
a reply to: vinifalou

Oh right of course. Its me.
Morning sunshine.

posted on Jun, 10 2019 @ 08:02 AM
link   
I find it hard to believe that people doubt someone like Cmdr. David Fravor and his wingman plus the US Navy Radar men who tracked and vectored the aircraft to the tic tacs which flew circles around some of America's finest aircraft and pilots.

You do not reach Favor's station in Naval aviation by being a flake or a liar. After 16 years flying as a naval aviator he must be a decent pilot or he would have been grounded or at the bottom of some ocean....

Thousands and thousands of reports through history and yet everything is fake or the Roman military, Germans, Japan, USA, invented all of them; give me a break.. No one knows where the Tic Tacs come from or at least are not talking.

youtu.be...

posted on Jun, 10 2019 @ 08:26 AM
link   
a reply to: LookingAtMars

I think there is a better than a 50% chance that they come from of this Earth. The only advanced civilizations that we know of right now are on Earth. The obvious choice is they belong to the US/UK, China or Russia. The recent "disclosure" by the US could be because China and/or Russia have proof the objects exist and it is to throw them off track and make them think the craft do not belong to the US.

I dont get the logic. So they (US by your reasoning) were showboating this tech for all to see (pilots, navy, commercial flights crew, ordinary people), and now they are scrambling to hide it under "UFO" because those pesky ruskies might find out from the mainstream media reports ?

Boy, times have sure changed since the cold war.

posted on Jun, 10 2019 @ 08:29 AM
link   
a reply to: 727Sky

find it hard to believe that people doubt someone like Cmdr. David Fravor and his wingman plus the US Navy Radar men who tracked and vectored the aircraft to the tic tacs which flew circles around some of America's finest aircraft and pilots.

Denial is a stubborn bit**

You have to understand, some men have devoted their entire lives trying to convince others that they are retarded for believing in UFOs. They had the math, the physics, the consensus.

posted on Jun, 10 2019 @ 08:37 AM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

There's plenty of cases that haven't been debunked yet.

I'm not saying it's real, I'm saying they weren't debunked by conventional explanations.

So I guess your opinion reflects more on your personal experiences (or lack of) than on what's really happening.

posted on Jun, 10 2019 @ 08:45 AM
link   
a reply to: vinifalou

I'm not saying it's real

I'm saying it. It is real. And it's alien to Earth. Here's how I know.

Once you eliminate the impossible, whatever remains, no matter how improbable, must be the truth.

posted on Jun, 10 2019 @ 08:48 AM
link   
a reply to: eManym

LOL. No.....just, no.......

posted on Jun, 10 2019 @ 09:03 AM
link   
a reply to: ausername

I think if they knew where the UFO's came from, we'd be trying to look at them with our telescopes.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join