It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Where do the Tic-Tacs come from?

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 9 2019 @ 12:55 PM
link   
I think there is a better than a 50% chance that they come from of this Earth. The only advanced civilizations that we know of right now are on Earth.

The obvious choice is they belong to the US/UK, China or Russia. The recent "disclosure" by the US could be because China and/or Russia have proof the objects exist and it is to throw them off track and make them think the craft do not belong to the US.

If the tic-tacs don't come from one of the above countries then what other countries could of developed them? I think the next choices would be Germany or Japan. It seems Germany lost most of it's high tech development after WWII when Operation Paperclip drained Germany of it's scientists. There is always a chance Nazi Germany retreated to the Antarctic with it's tech like the story goes and that is where the tic-tacs come from.

After WWII Japan was forced to only have a limited defense force as it's armed forces. I think the Japanese "deep state" could of decided to develop offensive weapons in secret. They would have to be craft that were hard to detect and did not look or act like the existing weapons of the time.

Necessity is the mother of invention and Japan had decades to come up with weapons that could not be detected and if they were, could not be traced back to them. Not too long ago Japans economy and their technological development was one of the best in the world. This would let them throw plenty of money and time into a secret offensive weapons program that they may of been working on since WWII.

Japan could of developed the tic-tacs as kinetic weapons and intel gathering devices. If the stories we are hearing are true, about the tic-tacs being able to hit speeds over 25,000 MPH. They would make the perfect kinetic weapons and spy drones. At the same time Japan could of also developed underwater craft that travel at unheard of speeds using the same tech that powers the tic-tacs.

It is possible that the tic-tacs don’t exist at all and it is a disinformation campaign with some unknown agenda. That or that they are not of this Earth are the scariest possibility in my opinion. Hopefully one day soon we will know where the tic-tacs come from.

USS Nimitz UFO incident

Defense and security writer Kyle Mizokami suggested three possibilities that could explain the sightings. The first is equipment malfunction or misinterpretation; USS Princeton's radars and the Super Hornets' electro-optical sensors and radars could have all malfunctioned, or the crew could have misinterpreted a number of natural phenomena.

The second is classified government technology: If the objects were aircraft operated by the United States government, it would make sense that they were kept secret, as the object easily outmaneuvered multiple Super Hornets, a jet that was considered state-of-the-art in 2004. The third possibility is that the sightings were caused by objects of extraterrestrial origin.

posted on Jun, 9 2019 @ 01:03 PM
link   
Ferrero USA ?
Tic Tac copyright .
All rights reserved.

posted on Jun, 9 2019 @ 01:03 PM
link   
a reply to: LookingAtMars

Sorry, couldn't resist

posted on Jun, 9 2019 @ 01:08 PM
link   
I am inclined to say its a computer generated hoax and a good one at that. The purpose, of which, is to make money from media advertising.

posted on Jun, 9 2019 @ 01:08 PM
link   
I caught hell the last time I said this .

But oddly, neither special relativity nor particle physics has a time orientation. In fact, antiparticles, the antimatter partners of regular particles, can be interpreted as either antimatter particles going forward in time or real particles traveling back in time, Hossenfelder said. And the equations of special relativity mean that an object going faster than the speed of light would travel backward in time, she added

It’s possible...... in the future they might’ve worked out the bugs .

Because of the distances that would need to be transversed.

Plus the fact that there’s no interaction .

Which according to theory would be a must. ( grandfather paradox )

I think time travel is the most probable .

Let’s do the time warp again.
edit on 9-6-2019 by Fallingdown because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 9 2019 @ 01:10 PM
link   
Or maybe they aren't from Earth and the PTB have deemed Us unworthy of the knowledge...You know like God.

posted on Jun, 9 2019 @ 01:13 PM
link   
a reply to: Fallingdown

That is definitely a possibility.

It could even be some ancient tech that a country like Egypt or India has redeveloped.

edit on 9-6-2019 by LookingAtMars because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 9 2019 @ 01:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: ATruGod
Or maybe they aren't from Earth and the PTB have deemed Us unworthy of the knowledge...You know like God.

Maybe so, why are TPTB disclosing it to us now though?

+6 more 
posted on Jun, 9 2019 @ 01:17 PM
link   
I think it would be ignorant to conclude that the distances of space are too great to be traveled. I seriously doubt that we have figured out and understand every aspect of physical and universal law.

We are a young civilization, and thinking we know what's possible while sitting on this rock that we have barely left seems like hubris more than anything.

posted on Jun, 9 2019 @ 01:29 PM
link   

They would’ve had to develop the tech in the 40s with the Foo Fighters .

Those were the vacuum tube days .

But who knows?

posted on Jun, 9 2019 @ 01:30 PM
link   
Here I s a thought I've had. 100% from Earth. 100% from an underwater civilization. Human? Maybe. Descendants from an ancient time? Probably. These Tic Tacs seem to be found around the ocean.

Or...Aliens from either another planet or dimension have set up underwater observation facilities. Like how they do on Star Trek. They are watching us.

posted on Jun, 9 2019 @ 01:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: underwerks
I think it would be ignorant to conclude that the distances of space are too great to be traveled. I seriously doubt that we have figured out and understand every aspect of physical and universal law.

We are a young civilization, and thinking we know what's possible while sitting on this rock that we have barely left seems like hubris more than anything.

No doubt, if these things can go over 25,000mph in Earth's gravity and atmosphere. Imagine what they could do in the vacuum of space.

posted on Jun, 9 2019 @ 01:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: galaga
Here I s a thought I've had. 100% from Earth. 100% from an underwater civilization. Human? Maybe. Descendants from an ancient time? Probably. These Tic Tacs seem to be found around the ocean.

Or...Aliens from either another planet or dimension have set up underwater observation facilities. Like how they do on Star Trek. They are watching us.

Those are good possibility's. An underground or underwater civilization could definitely go undetected. We have explored more of Mars that we have of our own oceans.

posted on Jun, 9 2019 @ 01:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: underwerks

Of course none of what you say even matters if the explanation is of an inter-dimensional one

Surprised no-one has commented on the fact that there are interesting similarities in appearance to the Socorro 1964 UFO:

posted on Jun, 9 2019 @ 02:04 PM
link   
a reply to: Zcustosmorum

So you don't buy the hot air balloon / Student Hoax explanation?

I have not researched that case, only read of it a few times. I thought it turned out to be a hoax.

Socorro 'Student Hoax' Tempest in a Pentagon Teapot (or something)

Well, the iconic 1964 reported sighting of a landed object with two occupants by Patrolman Lonnie Zamora in Socorro, New Mexico is certainly back in the news! Veteran UFOlogist Kevin Randle has written a new book about the case, and former Roswell Slides promoter Anthony Bragalia claims to have finally proven his earlier suggestion that Zamora was the victim of a hoax perpetrated by students at the nearby New Mexico Institute of Mining and Technology (NMIMT).

With all the dis-info out there, it's hard to tell what is the truth

posted on Jun, 9 2019 @ 02:07 PM
link   
If they were real, and what was witnessed is true, they can't be of this world or this time. There's no way we could have anything capable of the speeds, acceleration/deceleration and maneuvers these UFOs reportedly are capable of.

The revelations from some, that these UFOs in this incident and others seem to show up near military bases, installations and apparently seem to be testing our detection/tracking capabilities, defenses and maybe seeing what our aircraft are capable of, are intriguing.

Some of these former officials seem to be saying that they don't know where they come from, why they are here or what the technology is behind the UFOs encountered.

Maybe no one at any level knows much more than has already been disclosed?

posted on Jun, 9 2019 @ 02:14 PM
link   
a reply to: ausername

You have a good point, but I think there is a possibility that they could come from this world and time. If a country has discovered some tech like anti-gravity and has developed it over decades, it could be possible.

To me that is as possible (or even more possible) as them coming from somewhere like deep space, an other dimension, an underwater base or the future.

edit on 9-6-2019 by LookingAtMars because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 9 2019 @ 02:17 PM
link   

Kevin Randle, no

Socorro was a genuine event

posted on Jun, 9 2019 @ 02:22 PM
link   
a reply to: Zcustosmorum

Good to know.

I had read about the hoax explanation from more than one source, but it was years ago.

posted on Jun, 9 2019 @ 02:49 PM
link   
Where do the Tic-Tacs come from?

Toe's house.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join