It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Where do the Tic-Tacs come from?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 10 2019 @ 12:07 PM
link   
My question is not so much where did they come from, but where did they go?

We're talking about stuff that mostly happened nearly 15 years ago. "Hundreds" of these things flying around, right? Well, where did they go? Did they fly back to the Moon? Are they still hiding out underwater? Either way, you would assume that somebody would be very interested in still looking for them and tracking them. Maybe they are, but we don't hear about it. But either way, you would think that more ordinary people would cross paths with them even today.

So where the hell are they? This UFO disappearing act always makes me think that possibly they were out for a short test run, whoever wherever got the data they needed, and now they're back sitting in a very expensive black budget hangar someplace in northern Canada or Antarctica or Siberia or somewhere else, far, far away from everybody.

edit on 10-6-2019 by Blue Shift because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 10 2019 @ 05:25 PM
link   
a reply to: Blue Shift

They are still around. That is why the Navy just updated it's UFO reporting procedures. Here is a report from a few years ago.

The strange objects, one of them like a spinning top moving against the wind, appeared almost daily from the summer of 2014 to March 2015, high in the skies over the East coast.

Navy pilots report unexplained flying objects

posted on Jun, 10 2019 @ 06:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: LookingAtMars

They are still around. That is why the Navy just updated it's UFO reporting procedures. Here is a report from a few years ago.

So where do they go when they're not being seen? After 15 years, and still nobody's tracking them?

posted on Jun, 10 2019 @ 06:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: Blue Shift

So where do they go when they're not being seen? After 15 years, and still nobody's tracking them?

How do you know they are not tracking them?

posted on Jun, 10 2019 @ 11:01 PM
link   
It may be that these so called UAP's/UFO's originate from right here on Earth. I have often wondered why flying objects like these would erratically zig zag all over the sky. It makes no sense to me why anything controlled by an intelligent being would move this erratically unless the purpose was to draw attention to itself. It may be that these UAP encounters are some sort of "Black Project" using holographic technology that is being tested on our real world military to see how effective it is. Of course being a "Black Project" our military would be in the dark about it's existence. What is a better way to keep it secret than to pass them off as UAP's. Hence the release of all the videos and documents as of late that are stimulating talk of disclosure. Just a suggestion for another avenue of thought.
edit on 10-6-2019 by flyonthewall because: because I can

posted on Jun, 11 2019 @ 05:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: flyonthewall
It may be that these so called UAP's/UFO's originate from right here on Earth. I have often wondered why flying objects like these would erratically zig zag all over the sky. It makes no sense to me why anything controlled by an intelligent being would move this erratically unless the purpose was to draw attention to itself. It may be that these UAP encounters are some sort of "Black Project" using holographic technology that is being tested on our real world military to see how effective it is. Of course being a "Black Project" our military would be in the dark about it's existence. What is a better way to keep it secret than to pass them off as UAP's. Hence the release of all the videos and documents as of late that are stimulating talk of disclosure. Just a suggestion for another avenue of thought.

This could very well be the case. People should not scream ET until we have evidence that some of these are ET.

One thing is for sure , and that is this is a real unexplained phenomenon.

posted on Jun, 11 2019 @ 02:06 PM
link   

The strange objects, one of them like a spinning top moving against the wind, appeared almost daily from the summer of 2014 to March 2015, high in the skies over the East coast.

Doesn't sound like the same things at all.
edit on 11-6-2019 by Blue Shift because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 11 2019 @ 02:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: Jay-morris

Oh, I assume they would be. However, if they're all over the place and the Navy / military can't do anything to stop them, then even civilians should be seeing and reporting them. But we don't have that. It still seems to be pretty contained within the whole military arena. Which again makes you wonder if they're military in origin.

posted on Jun, 11 2019 @ 02:21 PM
link   

Thats a good question. There is another report from, I think, 2016 on the East coast of the USA, of another Carrier battle group encountering a fleet of UFO's. So, these types of reports are not limited to 2004, or to California coast. They are happening all the time, they are just kept secret.

posted on Jun, 11 2019 @ 03:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: Blue Shift

originally posted by: Jay-morris

Oh, I assume they would be. However, if they're all over the place and the Navy / military can't do anything to stop them, then even civilians should be seeing and reporting them. But we don't have that. It still seems to be pretty contained within the whole military arena. Which again makes you wonder if they're military in origin.

Ufoscare seen daily all over the world, but you are right, these could be secret military craft. If they are, then we are sitting on technolgy that could change this planet.

posted on Jun, 11 2019 @ 03:18 PM
link   

if they're all over the place and the Navy / military can't do anything to stop them, then even civilians should be seeing and reporting them

Civilians do see them. And i include myself.

I posted this is 2016.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jun, 11 2019 @ 03:53 PM
link   
Tic-Tac, the new catch word of today’s times. Similar to the flying cigars back in the day, or just the shorter current “sports” model.

posted on Jun, 15 2019 @ 10:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: ausername
If they were real, and what was witnessed is true, they can't be of this world or this time. There's no way we could have anything capable of the speeds, acceleration/deceleration and maneuvers these UFOs reportedly are capable of.

The revelations from some, that these UFOs in this incident and others seem to show up near military bases, installations and apparently seem to be testing our detection/tracking capabilities, defenses and maybe seeing what our aircraft are capable of, are intriguing.

Some of these former officials seem to be saying that they don't know where they come from, why they are here or what the technology is behind the UFOs encountered.

Maybe no one at any level knows much more than has already been disclosed?

When he was interviewed on the Black Vault Radio show, David Aguilar made a very interesting observation. He believes the reason UFOs are often seen near military bases (particularly air force) is because military radars send out a powerful radio signal even out into deep space that's stronger than TV, radio etc.
edit on 15/6/19 by Retro~Burn because: (no reason given)

edit on 15/6/19 by Retro~Burn because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join