It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

After 3 years of research, here is my SUMMARY into the 2016 Russian interference.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+9 more 
posted on Jun, 8 2019 @ 05:23 AM
link   
After 3 years of research, this is the most logical summary and timeline for the 2016 Russian interference.

1. The DNC rigged the primary against Bernie for Hilary.
2. Seth Rich a DNC analyst and Bernie supporter was outraged about rigged DNC primary. Seth Rich is now determine to expose the Democrat Party.
3. Seth RIch under the alias of Panda made contact with Kim Dot Com who then connected him to Julian Assange.
4 Seth Rich agreed to provide Assange with the DNC emails to expose to the DNC.
5. Assange requested a favor from his friend and Ambassador Murrey from Austria to intercept the source, Seth Rich.
6. Ambassador Murrey flew to Washington DC and made contact with Seth Rich who then provided him with the DNC emails by thumb drive.
7. Ambassador Murrey met with Assange in the Ecuadorian embassy and gave him the thumb drive.
8. Hilary's emails was released to the public.
9. Now hackers are targeting the Clinton campaign and John Podesta emails were phished.
10. The hackers then provided Assange with Podesta's emails.
11. John Podesta's emails revealed that he was outraged about the Hilary and the DNC emails, and promised that the leaker will be made of an example of.
12. Seth Rich was discovered and he was targeted for wet works.
13. Seth Rich was murdered and they claimed with was a blotched robbery.
14. They discovered Ambassador Murrey helped Seth Rich. The State Department banned him from ever returning to the USA to tell his story.
15. During this time the Deep State was trying to overthrow Assad and overthrow the newly elected President of the Ukraine who was friendly to Russia, but Russia intervene and stop both coup. The Deep State is now furious that they lost both fronts.
16. Russia and the deep state is now at war.
17. The Obama admin needed an explanation for the DNC emails so they blamed their current foe , the Ruskies in order to start a war.
18. Trump is now using the DNC emails against the Clinton campaign to embarrass them.
19. High ranking members of the Obama admin, FBI, and CIA met to come up with an Insurance Policy in case Trump wins. Like Hilary says, "if Trump wins they will all hang because he will discover all their shady dealings".
20. The FBI and CIA assets are now activated to infiltrate and frame the Trump campaign. They were unable to make contact with low levels members in the Trump campaign: Papadopoulos and Carter Page. Papadopoulos was recruited and paid a generous salary out of the blues. The company wanted him to meet Joseph Misfed (Italian Spy), who then told Papadopoulos that he has information that Russia hacked the DNC emails.
21. Clinton's donor and ally, the Australian ambassador made contact with Papadopoulos to do a business transaction for the shell company. He asked him about the hacked emails. Papadopoulos then proceed to tell him that Misfud told him that Russia hacked the emails.
22 Now the FBI has some info to use to get a FISA warrant against the Trump campaign. It was rejected the first time, so then they came up with the Steele Dossier. Steele leaked it to the press to create traction. Now they were able to get the FISA warrent by using Carter Page, Papadopoulos coupled with the Steele Dossier.
23. Trump surprisingly wins the presidency.
24. James Comey arrogantly tried to blackmail Trump by using the Steele dossier, so Trump thought he was a pricked and fired him.
25. Comey wanted payback and leaked his memo to his friend in order to activate the Insurance Policy.
26. Rod Rosentein appointed Robert Mueller a James Comey buddy and 911 deep state actor to investigate Russian interference.
27. Robert Mueller hired an entire team of Clinton lawyers and acolyte in order to target Trump and his associates.
28. They were able to take down some of Trump associates for process crime which effected the midterm elections.
29. Mueller tried to frame Trump but he knows that it would never work in a court of law because his frame up job is weak and would be discovered in a court of law, so they takes his time in order to influence the Midterm elections.
30. Bill Barr is then appointed as director of the DOJ. Barr is a friend of Mueller and calls him out on the sham of investigation. He basically tells him to put up or shut up. Mueller has nothing and knows he could not fool Barr.
31. Mueller wraps up the investigation and asked Barr to provide the public with 15 pages of the Mueller dossier, which would punt the investigation over to Democrats.
32. The Democrats overplayed their hand and demanded the entire Mueller report.
33. Barr knows that Mueller is full of crap so he provides the public with 98 percent of the Mueller report instead, which would allow the entire world to fact check his investigation.
34. Now people are discovering a bunch of holes in the Mueller report. The Russians were not Russians but deep state actors and western spies.
35. Mueller does not want to testify in congress because he would be expose through cross examination, so he made the public announcement.
36. George Nadler is content with the public announcement and agrees to let Mueller duck congress and gives him cover by saying they he should testify, but refuses to subpoena him.

Now here comes the boomerang effect. Investigation into the investigators as Q put it.

edit on 8-6-2019 by ambassado12 because: misspelled words and grammer.

posted on Jun, 8 2019 @ 06:11 AM
link   
Did you do this research? What method was used? YouTube?

posted on Jun, 8 2019 @ 06:49 AM
link   
a reply to: ambassado12

AAAAAH hahahaha

This is supposed to be about Russian interference and number one has to do with Hillary and Bernie Sanders.
Thats great...

I stopped there you should know.

Obviously I can see where this fantasy is going.

+2 more 
posted on Jun, 8 2019 @ 07:02 AM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

So the Steele dossier wasn't bought from a non citizen by the DNC? It wasn't used to start an investigation? You believe it's a factual document? And you don't think it's collusion to buy supposedly damning evidence from another country? Silly you.

posted on Jun, 8 2019 @ 07:36 AM
link   

Pence has the most to gain. Follow the money.

posted on Jun, 8 2019 @ 07:53 AM
link   

Good job -- lots of research here, and I like how you put it together. Very easy to read and follow.

However, you lost me at #30... I need to see something concrete before I believe Barr is one of the good guys. His reputation precedes him, and it's not pretty.

+5 more 
posted on Jun, 8 2019 @ 07:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

AAAAAH hahahaha

This is supposed to be about Russian interference and number one has to do with Hillary and Bernie Sanders.
Thats great...

I stopped there you should know.

Obviously I can see where this fantasy is going.

If he included peeing hookers in his op would you have been more likely to spread and believe it for two years like the dossier you pushed?

posted on Jun, 8 2019 @ 07:59 AM
link   

This is supposed to be about Russian interference

And obviously , we can see the propaganda is working...

posted on Jun, 8 2019 @ 08:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: dfnj2015

Pence has the most to gain. Follow the money.

AND...Mitch McConnell and wife!

posted on Jun, 8 2019 @ 08:45 AM
link   
This is well put together. Great work!
edit on 8-6-2019 by DaRAGE because: Added the word "is"

posted on Jun, 8 2019 @ 08:57 AM
link   
Repost with a citation(s) for each point.

posted on Jun, 8 2019 @ 09:00 AM
link   
a reply to: harold223

Every citation would be posts from the ATS "Q" thread, or "Q" postings.

posted on Jun, 8 2019 @ 09:05 AM
link   

Nice job!

Ignore the irrational folks, they're the ones that still think Hillary should be queen of America. It's a bit embarrassing, like having a mentally ill neighbor, you nod and smile a lot and feel sorry for them because there's not a whole lot you can do about it.

posted on Jun, 8 2019 @ 09:19 AM
link   

Explain to us how Russia stole an election from someone (Clinton)that stole an election(Sanders).

Besides the popular vote doesn't determine our effing presidential election.

No one did as much to subvert 'democracy' as team (C).
edit on 8-6-2019 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 8 2019 @ 09:30 AM
link   

1. The DNC rigged the primary against Bernie for Hilary.

In June 2016, a class action lawsuit was filed against the Democratic National Committee (DNC) and former DNC Chair Debbie Wasserman Schultz for violating the DNC Charter by rigging the Democratic presidential primaries for Hillary Clinton against Bernie Sanders. Even former Senate Minority Leader Harry Reid admitted in July 2016, “I knew—everybody knew—that this was not a fair deal.” He added that Debbie Wasserman Schultz should have resigned much sooner than she did. The lawsuit was filed to push the DNC to admit their wrongdoing and provide Bernie Sanders supporters, who supported him financially with millions of dollars in campaign contributions, with restitution for being cheated.

The RIGHT to rig primaries

Remember this when they whine about Russia, and call to impeach.

edit on 8-6-2019 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 8 2019 @ 09:39 AM
link   

nice effort OP. Its amazing how quickly "the same ol suspects" jump in at a moments notice, to attempt to discredit the obvious truth you wrote that all sane people arrived to themselves.

posted on Jun, 8 2019 @ 10:00 AM
link   
a reply to: paraphi

I just paid attention to everything on both sides since the last election, and this is my conclusion from everything I read and watched.

posted on Jun, 8 2019 @ 10:03 AM
link   
Gut moaning,

Eh was jist pissing bo wen eh sow thiss taal ov wee.
Mowst incradibowl taal ef aneown as surpissed tow beleaf et...bit, eh wood nit bonk in et.

posted on Jun, 8 2019 @ 10:03 AM
link   
a reply to: harold223

Sorry, I would do citations, but I just wanted a quick summary and don't have time and effort to make citations. You can however, verify everything I said. There are articles out there about every point I put out. I just thought this summary made most sense to me by observing and watching everything that has happened during the last election.

posted on Jun, 8 2019 @ 10:06 AM
link   

Great job!!!!!!!!!!

What I am so confused about is why all of the attempts to discredit your Thread which seems to be based and presented as an unbiased, factual and historical Thread as composed by you? Sheet. I'll give you three for the road

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join