It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

After 3 years of research, here is my SUMMARY into the 2016 Russian interference.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 8 2019 @ 10:10 AM
link   
a reply to: ambassado12

Sorry I made some typos and grammar mistakes, I was trying to rush out the summary without proof reading.

posted on Jun, 8 2019 @ 10:16 AM
link   
Honestly i think someone should tweet trump with this thread...

posted on Jun, 8 2019 @ 10:23 AM
link   
Good job!

Ive wondered if those who still support Hillary, and Obama are just sticking to party lines, are unintelligent, are plain dishonest, or stricken with mental illness. Which do you think it is? Or is it a combination.
Its as if they crap on everybody, and piss up their leg. Hillary sure did a number on Sanders too. I didn't agree with a lot of Sanders ideas, and still don't. But at least I had some respect for him. I think Hillary is one of the most evil people on this planet. And Obama isn't too far behind

posted on Jun, 8 2019 @ 10:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: visitedbythem
Good job!

Ive wondered if those who still support Hillary, and Obama are just sticking to party lines, are unintelligent, are plain dishonest, or stricken with mental illness. Which do you think it is? Or is it a combination.
Its as if they crap on everybody, and piss up their leg. Hillary sure did a number on Sanders too. I didn't agree with a lot of Sanders ideas, and still don't. But at least I had some respect for him. I think Hillary is one of the most evil people on this planet. And Obama isn't too far behind

Im going to say, Yes those that still support Obama and Hillary and defend them are completely dishonest and just plain SILLY

posted on Jun, 8 2019 @ 11:12 AM
link   
Great work but im having a hard time findIng anything on Ambassador Murray from Austria, only thing I’m seeing close is Craig Murray. Can you share some info?

posted on Jun, 8 2019 @ 11:58 AM
link   
a reply to: SuperDave90

Unfortunately, this information was big during the 2016 election and shortly afterwards i tried searching for the same thing and Google and the leftist controlled internet completely purged all the articles. I found it but i had to go through layers of pages to find it again with different search engines. It was once on the top of the searches. My mistake it was the former British Ambassador Murray, not Austria, I was going based on my recollection.

www.dailymail.co.uk... k-intermediary-disgusted-Democratic-insiders.html

www.thenewamerican.com...

www.wsws.org...

I can't find the original articles, but you might find it if you search a little harder. They completely buried this story deep in the web so people can no longer find it. Amazing isn't it. I used to be able to find it front page google search, not any more.

Update I found the original article, after searching hard and wide, they completely buried it so it's hard to find unless u really know what to look for.
edit on 8-6-2019 by ambassado12 because: grammer and misspelled words.

posted on Jun, 8 2019 @ 12:13 PM
link   
a reply to: SuperDave90

Here is when the State Department banned former British Ambassador Murray for reentry into the United States to tell his story to the public.

www.ronpaulinstitute.org... istleblower/

www.alternet.org...

posted on Jun, 8 2019 @ 12:17 PM
link   
a reply to: visitedbythem

Obama's supporters are unfortunately victims of Stockholm syndrome. They have been completely brainwashed with endless bombardment of fakenews. It's not easy to put everything together unless you are really open minded and a truth-seeker. Unfortunately, most people don't care and will only hear snippets from the fakenews.

posted on Jun, 8 2019 @ 12:48 PM
link   
Thanks and keep up the great work. a reply to: ambassado12

posted on Jun, 9 2019 @ 12:40 PM
link   

Legit

posted on Jun, 9 2019 @ 12:47 PM
link   
got my hopes up until i read it, no detailed multi post research or anything. sometimes i forget how bad posters have become on this site, even my posts have declined and they were already pretty bad.

posted on Jun, 12 2019 @ 09:40 AM
link   
a reply to: smurfy

How long did it take you to compose that response? Or do you normally think that way ?

posted on Jun, 12 2019 @ 01:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: ambassado12

Sorry I made some typos and grammar mistakes, I was trying to rush out the summary without proof reading.

So after 3 years of in depth research, you felt the need to rush out the summary without proof reading or citations of ANYTHING you researched... sounds like one of the "research papers" my middle school-aged kid put out.

Sad.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join