It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -8teen-

page: 42
<< 39  40  41    43  44  45 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 14 2019 @ 06:29 PM
link   
Here is a thread by Tracy Beanz regarding a prior investigation into FBI misdoings. He finally went whistleblower. I don't recall reading about this but my brain has been on overload for years.

Couple comments early in the thread by Scott McDonald, the inspector

. The departments he was auditing insisted on controlling the questions used for the audit. When he declined to agree to that, and found the horrible violations, he was fired. In his statement and report he says (cont)

"It is my perception, and that of many others, the Inspection Division is a highly political division within the FBI. Special Agents and Supervisory Special Agents are selected for or volunteer for these positions...(cont)

She goes on to list all he found and how FBI reacted before firing him.

We should continue to be wary of FBI resistance to transparency. Really think the whole group needs to be cleaned out and start over.

posted on Jun, 14 2019 @ 06:30 PM
link   
a reply to: cherokeetroy

"Lockhead"? Lockheed Martin? What's the message here?

Lockhead 😂

ETA: missed the other half of tweet.

edit on 14-6-2019 by EndtheMadnessNow because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 14 2019 @ 06:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: steaming
a reply to: dubiousatworst

F is 6 B is 2 I is 9 and 6 + 2 + 9 = 17 with 17 being Q ?
Have a nice day now, by the way, too many Farms going down and too much Food being retracted.

Tgif

I'm hoping people are awake enough to see this coming. Living where I do, agricultural is #1. The RAIN has prohibited a lot of planting, and that which has been drowned out, impossible to control disease and weeds... Add the floods from spring thaw to current, and fact that USA lost 2700 dairy farms 2018, Michigan lost 230 dairy farms last year.. well... Food doesn't fall from the sky...also the hay that fuels the cattle, horses... Can't be cut in large areas... Watch the water.... Fertilizing what there is, threatens to leach into waterways, great lakes don't need it .,..Keep Love in your heart

edit on 6142019 by MetalThunder because: (no reason given)

ETA
We all are on a heck of ride, at least a shared journey that took a lifetime to reach ! 2 Corinthians 6:14 .. seems fitting for 2day ... The times ... Trust the PLAN...

posted on Jun, 14 2019 @ 07:02 PM
link   
a reply to: MetalThunder

Something worth watching, sorry I cannot download the actual Video, but nevertheless, these young Guys show all that may be Needed. They even make Candy from the sap of a Tree.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Jun, 14 2019 @ 07:24 PM
link   
a reply to: steaming

Brother, it is going to come down to unity..... United we stand ( Q theme) ...divided we fall (deepstate plan)
Community is going to mean something again. And it won't be online... The internet is the great deception..

posted on Jun, 14 2019 @ 07:30 PM
link   
a reply to: MetalThunder

Steady as you / we go Skipper, Just try to keep an eye on what You / We think Might be on the horizon. Please God we wrong, but in today's day and age ???? Wish everyone All the Best plus Stacks more for a Hopeful Future. Getting too old for a stupid keyboard now, but today's youngsters and tomorrows - our Grand Children - are not. Farewell for now will go back to Mooching (Grin).

posted on Jun, 14 2019 @ 07:39 PM
link   
No [FEAR] here

posted on Jun, 14 2019 @ 07:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: MetalThunder

Brother, it is going to come down to unity..... United we stand ( Q theme) ...divided we fall (deepstate plan)
Community is going to mean something again. And it won't be online... The internet is the great deception..

What? No, C'mon say it isn't so.

But, yea, ain't that the truth.

A silent war, being fought over the conscience AND consciousness of Americans. The graphic below illustrates how this war is/may being fought.
Casting Chaos Magick spells on us all.

posted on Jun, 14 2019 @ 07:47 PM
link   
Well that was prety quick

twitter.com...

posted on Jun, 14 2019 @ 07:59 PM
link   
a reply to: Trillium

Here is a little more info with pic
katv.com...

Rebecca Lynn O’Donnell life expectancy count down has begun.
edit on 01630America/ChicagoFri, 14 Jun 2019 20:01:28 -0500000000p3042 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 14 2019 @ 08:11 PM
link   
This is Qurious...

Memorandum on Providing an Order of Succession Within the Central Intelligence Agency

Director of the Central Intelligence Agency (D/CIA), during any period in which the D/CIA has died, resigned, or otherwise becomes unable to perform the functions and duties of the office of D/CIA:

Sec. 3. Revocation. The Presidential Memorandum of September 16, 2016 (Providing an Order of Succession Within the Central Intelligence Agency), is hereby revoked.

From December 23 2016

Presidential Memorandum -- Providing an Order of Succession within the Social Security Administration December 23, 2016

The above revokes one from 2014.

posted on Jun, 14 2019 @ 08:15 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

Kinda makes the statement " Nothing can Stop what's coming" make a little more sense to those who can see beyond the shadows... Time to turn the page... Q God bless you

posted on Jun, 14 2019 @ 08:46 PM
link   
Anyone know or heard about this > Application and Affidavit for Search and Seizure Warrant entered as to United States v. 8ch.net 9120 Double Diamond Parkway, Suite 5901, Reno, NV. It was UNsealed yesterday.

It's the location of "Reno" that caught my eye.

Concerns the Poway synagogue shooter.

Court Listener

posted on Jun, 14 2019 @ 08:51 PM
link   
DJT tweet

"Coatesville"

The population of Coates-ville is 13,100 according to the pedia.

The plant is near Coates-ville.

Now Sikorsky, a Lockheed Martin Company that operates the plant has decided to close it by the end of 2019. Many of the workers earn $50 to 100 thousand a year and payed local taxes. Dave Reynolds, chairman of the Sadsbury Township Board of Supervisors, said the plant shutdown will be felt economically. "It is a significant impact, 465 jobs for this small of township will have a significant impact on the tax base," said Reynolds.

article

This is what sticks out to me: "I don’t want there to be even a little glitch in Coatesville"

Dan Coats???

posted on Jun, 14 2019 @ 08:56 PM
link   

Lockhead???

Coatesville is served by the Coatesville Amtrak Station, which serves Keystone Service trains along the Keystone Corridor.

Coatesville

posted on Jun, 14 2019 @ 08:59 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

The way DJT talks, it sounds like a mine?

posted on Jun, 14 2019 @ 09:17 PM
link   
a reply to: Slichter

LOL. No kidding.

Might be referring to Lockheed production 'glitch' delays in the F-35 back in 2017.

posted on Jun, 14 2019 @ 09:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow

Lockhead???

Coatesville is served by the Coatesville Amtrak Station, which serves Keystone Service trains along the Keystone Corridor.

Coatesville

So we have:

Coats
Keystone
No glitches
Lockhead going BOOM (who's lockhead?)

Earlier we had

Ridiclious
Witch Hunt Hoax

Me thinks he's letting us know The Fan is about to get wet and he wants Zero Screwups.

If so, as they say, godspeed guys...

posted on Jun, 14 2019 @ 09:21 PM
link   

Godspeed indeed

posted on Jun, 14 2019 @ 09:21 PM
link   

The plant builds civilian versions of the Blackhawk.

new topics

top topics

<< 39  40  41    43  44  45 >>

join