It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -8teen-

page: 45
<< 42  43  44    46  47  48 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 15 2019 @ 12:50 PM
link   
List of Trump administration dismissals and resignations

When browsing over this unprecedented list, which is record setting in American history it's gotta make anyone wonder what in hell is really going on. Granted some left/moved to fulfill a different gov't role.

Personally, coming from a large corporate background, Turnover creates disruptions, it creates inefficiencies, and it greatly affects the morale. If you see people all around you getting fired at a very high level, there's a lot of confusion that wreaks havoc among the ranks. Productivity takes a plummet and managers become doubly stressed. Don't know about gov't but in big corporate environments where you have the dreaded Re-Orgs this often takes 9-12 months before most are able to return to a 'normalcy' and some in the process leave, often the more talented employees for hope of greener pastures.

127 just from the Executive branch!!!

Office of the Vice President = 6

Department of Agriculture = 1

Department of Commerce = 5

DoD = 10

Department of Education = 2

Department of Energy = 3

Department of Health and Human Services = 7

Department of Homeland Security = 15

Department of Housing and Urban Development = 4

Department of the Interior = 3

DOJ = 12

Department of Labor = 1

Department of State = 24

Department of Transportation = 1

Department of the Treasury = 7

Department of Veterans Affairs = 10

C1A = 2

Independent agencies = 15

posted on Jun, 15 2019 @ 01:02 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

No time for management to get complacent and lazy!

If you pay very close attention to DJT, you realize that he is exactly who needs to be at the helm of this "ship" right now. He is a people manager, money manager, and time manager. He does all three with finesse and focus.

He is navigating a very difficult and multi-faceted trek through the swamp, which is deep and booby-trapped by lawyer-type politicians.

This requires a certain kind of leadership that most politicians, especially establishment politicians, just don't have. They can talk the talk, but don't have a clue HOW to walk the walk, much less stand at the helm and navigate through the storm. Like Trump's style or not, he is the person I want at the helm at this time of our history.

posted on Jun, 15 2019 @ 01:05 PM
link   
a reply to: PokeyJoe

I'll love it if it involves one or all of these topics:
The fed
Central banks
IRS
Reset
Free energy
Hidden patents
Poisoning food, water, air
Full Disclosure

posted on Jun, 15 2019 @ 01:10 PM
link   
This made me laugh -

DOJ Admits FBI Never Saw Crowdstrike Report on DNC Russian Hacking Claim…

Suspecting they could prove the Russian hacking claim was false, lawyers representing Roger Stone requested the full Crowdstrike report on the DNC hack. When the DOJ responded to the Stone motion they made a rather significant admission. Not only did the FBI not review the DNC server, the FBI/DOJ never even saw the Crowdstrike report.

The FBI and DOJ were only allowed to see a “draft” report prepared by Crowdstrike, and that report was redacted… and that redacted draft is the “last version of the report produced”; meaning, there are no unredacted & final versions.

Crowdstrike - "tell us what you want to find and we'll do just that." "Want bigfoot to be responsible for preventing cancer cures from being released, we can find the tech trail to prove it!"

FBI - "whatever Obama's Crowdstrike says is good enough for us."

Mueller - "didn't Crowdstrike say something about russia russia russia?"

NPC - "Donald J Putin's russia did it, case closed".

Make sure the original narrative is a lie, otherwise truth becomes an issue.

posted on Jun, 15 2019 @ 01:18 PM
link   
If Wray is obstructing justice, maybe he needs to go

twitter.com...

REPORT: House GOP Leadership: FBI Director Wray Not Cooperating with AG Barr’s Spygate Investigation – Burying Documents
www.thegatewaypundit.com... uments/
edit on 15-6-2019 by cherokeetroy because: (no reason given)

William Barr goes off script to praise FBI director under fire by GOP and Trump
www.washingtonexaminer.com...

Why?

edit on 15-6-2019 by cherokeetroy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 15 2019 @ 01:19 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

This is bigly important, imo. But, then...."they never thought she would lose". None of this would be coming into the light of day if Crooked Hillary had won.

posted on Jun, 15 2019 @ 01:29 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Sometimes I am amazed at the results you get from this. Seeing the site and how it's done was educational as well.
I also understand where Cranky is coming from. But tho I could be wrong, doesn't going after the heads of the beast only result in the wounding of one and pissin off the the rest. ( My recollections of end time prophecy leaves alot to be desired obviously....and I only had to type o for obviously to pop up as a suggested word haha)
It would seem highly unlikely to ever get any in a court room or light of day for that matter. So their wealth and consequently talk of going back to the gold standard and dumping the fed?
But it still boils down to keeping Trump around and the known heads on litigational poles to do it or a fool like Biden and Oct surprise insurance.

posted on Jun, 15 2019 @ 01:39 PM
link   
a reply to: cherokeetroy

You never know what kinds of pressure and/or threats are going on behind the scenes. Wray has two kids in their early twenties moving on up in their careers. His mother is Gilda Wray. She is involved in foundations and non-profits involving children and youth projects.

You just have to assume some of the DS swamp creatures use threats and blackmailing to manipulate people in positions such as Wray.

posted on Jun, 15 2019 @ 01:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords
a reply to: cherokeetroy

. His mother is Gilda Wray. She is involved in foundations and non-profits involving children and youth projects.

Well that's def a big red flag

posted on Jun, 15 2019 @ 03:32 PM
link   
Amusing short video! What the heck was "Google Buzz"?
Not sure I believe the numbers but amusing none the less.

twitter.com...

Facebook's Secret 'Hate Agent' Formula Leaked By Insider

Titled "Hate Agent Policy Review," the document reveals that Facebook employs a series of "signals" which include a person's behavior both on and off the platform. Once determined to be a "hate agent," a person is banned from the platform.

If you praise the wrong individual, interview them, or appear at events alongside them, Facebook may categorize you as a “hate agent.”

This includes tattoo identification & profiling.

I left FB back in 2008, never had an account since.

posted on Jun, 15 2019 @ 03:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: Tileman
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Sometimes I am amazed at the results you get from this. Seeing the site and how it's done was educational as well.
I also understand where Cranky is coming from. But tho I could be wrong, doesn't going after the heads of the beast only result in the wounding of one and pissin off the the rest. ( My recollections of end time prophecy leaves alot to be desired obviously....and I only had to type o for obviously to pop up as a suggested word haha)
It would seem highly unlikely to ever get any in a court room or light of day for that matter. So their wealth and consequently talk of going back to the gold standard and dumping the fed?
But it still boils down to keeping Trump around and the known heads on litigational poles to do it or a fool like Biden and Oct surprise insurance.

TM, you are correct, in the past chopping off a head did result in the machine system getting pissed. The problem was it learned from the actions taken against it and adjusted. This time we are being well strategic.

The more esoteric result we are looking to avoid can be found in our own IAMTAT's anagram or "Tiamat." The once plane(t) now an asteroid belt, as seen from our POV. Pissed resulted in destruction...

The more local version we are looking to avoid is Venezuela for the entire planet.

I'm fine with the multi tiered approach whereby experts like our own Warrior and others work quietly in the background while the Demoncrats act as though everything is normal and teeeveee shows what it has always been.

We have to wake up as a collective WHILE working to dismantle the system AND use the system itself against itself AND weather the attacks from the system. Oh, and a lot of people don't want to wake up, so there's that too.

The problem we have, and will have, is "seeing" results portrayed in the enemedia as a gauge. The results from The Plan will only be truly understood within each. There will never really be a public "hear ye, hear ye" moment, rather a billion individual moments of understanding.

As for end time "prophesy" it isn't a lens I use, as the "origins" are beyond suspect to me and the interpretations are not based on my own experience or understanding. I will say this, if it were me and I figured at some point the Humans would get tired of this Humans As Currency game, I'd build a end time narrative(s) that fit my ultimate goal - continued enslavement, and spread it far and wide.

posted on Jun, 15 2019 @ 03:55 PM
link   
😂😂

twitter.com...

posted on Jun, 15 2019 @ 04:18 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

Well ain't that something lol

Saturday night...

edit on 6152019 by MetalThunder because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 15 2019 @ 04:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow
😂😂

twitter.com...

Wow! Lots of dots to connect here!

Who is Aaron Sankin?

edit on 15-6-2019 by queenofswords because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 15 2019 @ 05:13 PM
link   
I corrected my above post. Aaron Sankin is the name on the document request.

posted on Jun, 15 2019 @ 05:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords

😂😂

twitter.com...

Wow! Lots of dots to connect here!

Who is Aaron Sankin?

Assistant San Francisco editor for Huffington Post.
Huff Post
Remember when Q practically pleaded with the press to ask about QAnon?
They’re asking.....

posted on Jun, 15 2019 @ 06:27 PM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords

Worth a further sear is KAG, for as usual there's a possible - good news - style reasoning for such.

The following explains stage 1 type of thought, but it is worth a Google search for - - - Germany KAG;

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Jun, 15 2019 @ 06:40 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 15 2019 @ 07:02 PM
link   

twitter.com...

Have you ever heard the saying, 'the medium is the message '? In this case the medium(social media platforms) seem to encourage drama, sensationalism and oversharing info because the main agenda is to gain followers and attract views/attention. Even if people don't monetize their accounts they still reap the benefit of amassing a huge following because focused attention is another type of currency in the form of energy. And we can easily become addicted to receiving attention(energy) from others. imo

posted on Jun, 15 2019 @ 07:15 PM
link   
a reply to: PilSungMtnMan

There was one who leaked highly classified information to the media (The unredacted FISA spy warrant), but only got 2 months in jail for "lying". His name was James Wolfe, chief of security for the U.S. Senate.

Source: www.politico.com...

new topics

top topics

<< 42  43  44    46  47  48 >>

join