It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -8teen-

page: 43
<< 40  41  42    44  45  46 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 14 2019 @ 11:05 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 14 2019 @ 11:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Sabrechucker

Come on .... you know the answer.

Prepare thread off site and copy and paste onto site.

Well, you will just have to start again and I will tell you, your second effort will be so much better than your first.

P

posted on Jun, 14 2019 @ 11:16 PM
link   
a reply to: pheonix358

Maybe I'll give it another go tomorrow... It's hard to replicate raw passion.

posted on Jun, 14 2019 @ 11:22 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

EMN, Lockhead is also a rugby term for someone in the scrum:

posted on Jun, 14 2019 @ 11:24 PM
link   

That is very true.

Close your eyes ... meditate ... relive the passion ... write down the passionate thoughts.

Find that passion!

And while I am here ...

Happy Birthday Mr. President!

P

posted on Jun, 14 2019 @ 11:44 PM
link   

EMN, re Lockhead, note that it is also another hint/link to EA because the E has been replaced with an A.

Possibly a reference to chat rooms in EA games?
edit on 14-6-2019 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 14 2019 @ 11:51 PM
link   

If you have a Windows-10 computer, make sure you set the "auto restart after updating" to OFF. What you experienced happens to a lot of people.

posted on Jun, 14 2019 @ 11:53 PM
link   
a reply to: pheonix358

Good stuff Phoenix..Happy 73rd to an awesome man..until he challenged the deep state, and agreed with our military to move on with project Q ,, Anyone who is impatient for the next "drop" understand that we are waiting on the "Barr" to drop

posted on Jun, 14 2019 @ 11:56 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

I have 10 but prefer to use the 7. I guess it's not a biggie but, 2-3 hours lost certainly sucks.

posted on Jun, 15 2019 @ 12:00 AM
link   
Chucker..Everyone knows to save as you go if it's over a paragraph or two bud. I know it, rarely do it and it bites me in the azz often enough to question my aged brain...til I remember I did it in my "youth" as well. Blame it on laziness bud, not a site out to mess with you.
The phone keyboard, now that's something else....someone did that chit. ;-)

posted on Jun, 15 2019 @ 12:40 AM
link   
as reply to: RelSciHistItSufi
I used to think the President's screwups were an Art Of War put on to keep the opposition off balance. Not so sure he's not just an NSA pawn vs the Clowns for all the apples these days.
I think he needs some heads on indictment poles to take 2020 when the Dems widdle down to their only normal and acceptable candidate to the independents who will be the deciding factor. Against Gabbard he could be screwed....the rest of the idiots would probably lose against even Romney....hell against the mooch even most of them.
A hardcore win, not just the dance over a questionable goal line. A war won't do it, nor pointing out hypocrisy on the other side.
Maybe McAfee actually has some proof of his accusations, and if so a Libertarian rush would doom this admin. unless the doj whole heartedly took that proof and hung the 30 from both sides of the isle by the balz for all to see.
If not the Rs would probably have to bring in Nicky Haley for the second half to clinch it.....mana y mana
But then again he still has almost a year and a half out of four to do the seemingly impossible.... particularly in the face of the rage of the machine in his face constantly.. Msm, social media censorship, entrenched owned wogs, criminal enterprises, raging b**ches tbat haven't shaved in days. The clowns have definitely brought out the whole circus. And he's still standing.

edit on 6 15 2019 by Tileman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 15 2019 @ 02:38 AM
link   

Former US president Barack Obama and his family arrived on Friday evening in southern France for a week's vacation near Avignon, the Provencal city that was home to the pope in the 14th century
link

Very interesting symbolism there, especially if interpreted with Philip K. Dick's "The empire never ended" quote in mind.

A recurring theme in Exegesis is Dick's hypothesis that history had been stopped in the first century AD, and that "the Empire never ended". He saw Rome as the pinnacle of materialism and despotism, which, after forcing the Gnostics underground, had kept the population of Earth enslaved to worldly possessions. Dick believed that VALIS had communicated with him, and anonymously others, to induce the impeachment of U.S. President Richard Nixon, whom Dick believed to be the current Emperor of Rome incarnate.
link

The Avignon Papacy was the period from 1309 to 1376 during which seven successive popes resided in Avignon (then in the Kingdom of Arles, part of the Holy Roman Empire, now in France) rather than in Rome. The situation arose from the conflict between the papacy and the French crown, culminating in the death of Pope Boniface VIII after his arrest and maltreatment by Philip IV of France. Following the further death of Pope Benedict XI, Philip forced a deadlocked conclave to elect the French Clement V as Pope in 1305. Clement refused to move to Rome, and in 1309, he moved his court to the papal enclave at Avignon, where it remained for the next 67 years. This absence from Rome is sometimes referred to as the "Babylonian Captivity of the Papacy".
link

Those were interesting times:

In 1305, the new Pope Clement V, based in Avignon, France, sent letters to both the Templar Grand Master Jacques de Molay and the Hospitaller Grand Master Fulk de Villaret to discuss the possibility of merging the two orders. 

At dawn on Friday, 13 October 1307 (a date sometimes linked with the origin of the Friday the 13th superstition) King Philip IV ordered de Molay and scores of other French Templars to be simultaneously arrested. 

Relenting to Phillip's demands, Pope Clement then issued the papal bull Pastoralis praeeminentiae on 22 November 1307, which instructed all Christian monarchs in Europe to arrest all Templars and seize their assets.

As for the leaders of the order, the elderly Grand Master Jacques de Molay, who had confessed under torture, retracted his confession. 

sentenced to burn alive at the stake in Paris on 18 March 1314. De Molay reportedly remained defiant to the end, asking to be tied in such a way that he could face the Notre Dame Cathedral and hold his hands together in prayer.
link

I don't have time to paint the whole picture but I am sure you get the idea. Throw in bloodlines, The Messiah in the Hexagon,

and the Templar/Notre Dame fire connection...

edit on 15-6-2019 by MindBodySpiritComplex because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 15 2019 @ 03:29 AM
link   
John Solomon reports: A.G. Barr has let 4 high-ranking DOJ officials "off the hook" over the past 30 days, after the Inspector General has found them guilty of at least 1 Federal Crime.

Gives you that queasy feeling: thehill.com...

posted on Jun, 15 2019 @ 03:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: imthegoat
Hes not "in" Cuba, hes on his "freedom vessel" out at sea.

He says his boat caught fire and is not sea worthy: Twitter.

Yesterday -- I had to mud wrestle the corrupt head of Bahamian Police. My boat caught fire. I am unwillingly in Cuba and the US Government is stalking me.

posted on Jun, 15 2019 @ 04:02 AM
link   
Uh Oh... But not surprising.

FBI Director Christopher Wray is suspected as being part of the SPYGATE Cover-up.

twitter.com...

posted on Jun, 15 2019 @ 06:08 AM
link   
a reply to: MindBodySpiritComplex

MBSC, remember the time we spent trying to identify The Bridge?

This ties in to your post in 3 ways:
A) There is a famous folk song about Avignon's bridge... "Sur Le Pont d'Avignon",

B) One of the Roman emperors' titles was Pontifex Maximus = literally best bridge builder but title of :

the chief high priest of the College of Pontiffs (Collegium Pontificum) in ancient Rome. This was the most important position in the ancient Roman religion, open only to patricians until 254 BC, when a plebeian first occupied this post. A distinctly religious office under the early Roman Republic, it gradually became politicized until, beginning with Augustus, it was subsumed into the Imperial office.

C) Pontifex Maximus title transferred to the Pope at the end of the Roman period!

This holiday may be sending multiple messages.

The song could have double meaning referring to Avignon's bridge as the Black Pope being the continuation of the Roman Empire?

Chorus
Sur le Pont d'Avignon, L'on y danse, l'on y danse, Sur le Pont d'Avignon, L'on y danse tous en rond.
(On the bridge of Avignon, We're all dancing, we're all dancing, On the bridge of Avignon, We're all dancing round and round.)

From Wiki the dance in the song was danced UNDER the bridge and the title maybe should be "Sous (under) le pont...". This seems more relevant if it does refer to the Black Pope because they would be dancing under the protection of the black pope.

Finally, the bridge danced under was Pont Saint-Bénézet:

In 1995, the surviving arches of the bridge, together with the Palais des Papes and Cathédrale Notre-Dame des Doms were classified as a World Heritage Site.

edit on 15-6-2019 by RelSciHistItSufi because: pontifex wiki

posted on Jun, 15 2019 @ 06:41 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Pretty weak sauce crimes IMO if they were fruits of Spygate investigation.

Nepotism
Shoplifting
Personal use of govt property
Leaking to media

I’m hoping they are focusing on bigger fish/crimes. Maybe these 4 provided assistance in that regard once on hot seat.

Watching clock and scoreboard.

posted on Jun, 15 2019 @ 07:36 AM
link   
a reply to: Tileman

Tleman, it was never going to be a simple task and would be forgotten soon after it was. This needs to be ingrained in the psyche to avoid any repeat.

It's a difficult road to the Great Awakening but what I have seen through this process has been an amazing depth of control that has been planned in minute detail... I'd equate it to Open AAA surgery but on a global scale, more difficult than a Heart/Lung transplant because it impacts 9 organs/bodily systems (I've had this surgery and am in awe of both my surgeon and the surgical team of Q/POTUS/NSA/Marines/Ice...).

There is a reason Q told us to "Stay the course" and "Trust the plan".

Looking at just the aspect of Q posts and POTUS tweets, these have been prepared 2 years in advance at a minimum and continue to be timed to the second in order to feed the right comms at the right time. For this to work, Q team must be certain of black hats actions in advance, just "having a good idea of their reactions" would not work.

To my mind, either:
1) Q team consists of the best geniuses on the planet,
2) This has all been decided in advance and we are just playing out pre-scripted moves, or
3) Time travel exists and the plan is built on foreknowledge of the future.

edit on 15-6-2019 by RelSciHistItSufi because: typo nor

posted on Jun, 15 2019 @ 07:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow

originally posted by: MetalThunder
a reply to: steaming

Brother, it is going to come down to unity..... United we stand ( Q theme) ...divided we fall (deepstate plan)
Community is going to mean something again. And it won't be online... The internet is the great deception..

What? No, C'mon say it isn't so.

But, yea, ain't that the truth.

A silent war, being fought over the conscience AND consciousness of Americans. The graphic below illustrates how this war is/may being fought.
Casting Chaos Magick spells on us all.

Opened up the Sun Tzu for buisness and #11 had a bullet point of learn how to KEEP WINNING.... ahem..

posted on Jun, 15 2019 @ 08:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi

EMN, re Lockhead, note that it is also another hint/link to EA because the E has been replaced with an A.

Possibly a reference to chat rooms in EA games?

Lockhead might be having infiltration of saboteurs since they make Blackhawks there. An attack Helicopter has sensitive parts that our enemies would love to learn every detail and slip in some defective parts.

new topics

top topics

<< 40  41  42    44  45  46 >>

join