It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -8teen-

page: 178
<< 175  176  177    179  180  181 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 8 2019 @ 06:44 PM
link   
Q3365

Q3366

Q !!mG7VJxZNCI ID: a58fe2 No.6956798 📁
Jul 8 2019 18:33:03 (EST)
Les Wexner.
Founder of Victoria's Secret.
Connect the dots.
Q

edit on 8-7-2019 by EndtheMadnessNow because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 8 2019 @ 06:46 PM
link   
Two days catching up on thread archives and just as I finish Q starts posting again.

I'll get with uploading to s/sheet and feeding any decodes back to the thread...

posted on Jul, 8 2019 @ 06:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow
a reply to: IAMTAT

YES. Met to reply earlier but Q kept posting then I got called away. That's the pic I had come across a few days ago. Can't remember where along with some scantily clad photos. Doesn't matter but yep that's her, Cindy.

The girl with BC on the Lolita Express is supposedly Rachel Chandler, I do believe.

posted on Jul, 8 2019 @ 06:51 PM
link   
Q3353 post delta from #3352 is

11 days 01:24:39... (that's a lot of 1s and multiples of 3).

posted on Jul, 8 2019 @ 06:52 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

I'll repost this:

Les Wexner is co-founder of the Mega Group

'Who's Who in Mega Group'

Leslie Wexner: This co-founder of Mega is closely aligned with some of the top British-American-Commonwealth institutions. However, Wexner's main business is The Limited, Inc.—a holding company for such firms as Intimate Brands, Victoria's Secret, and Bath & Body Works—which he founded in 1963.

larouchepub.com...

'Israeli Spies: 'Mega Was Not an Agent; Mega Was the Boss'
larouchepub.com...
edit on 8-7-2019 by cherokeetroy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 8 2019 @ 06:53 PM
link   

I have seen that Clinton plane pic questioned a few times recently.

Perhaps they are trying to muddy the waters.

Somewhere I saw her described as Rachel Chandler but that the plane was a friend of her family's not Epstein's.

Hard to know.

I don't think the Lopez pic looks all that similar but hard to tell.

I cannot believe Bill Clinton is saying he was never on the island and only flew on Epstein's jet 7 times.

This is not the 90s Bill.

Everyone knows you are LYING!

posted on Jul, 8 2019 @ 06:53 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 8 2019 @ 06:54 PM
link   
Oh snap.

I was just digging a few days ago on Joshua Kushners new wife, former VS model, Karlie Kloss. Let me go find my notes. There was a recent party with some interesting folks in attendance, as well as some obvious absences within the modeling industry.

a recent celebration

An interesting piece re: Jared Kushners little brother, Joshua Kushner, tied the knot to supermodel Karlie Kloss in October in an intimate Jewish ceremony, but recent wedding festivities were held in June and the awkwardness of celebrity Hilary Clinton supporters mingling- or avoiding mingling with the Trumps, Ivanka and Jared-

A few interesting excerpts.

What photos don't show is whether or not Ivanka and Jared, who both work in her father's administration, had any chance to talk to some of the stars at the party who have been openly critical of the president and his policies.

Mila Kunis and Ashton Kutcher both campaigned for Clinton in 2016, and each has made numerous critical comments about Trump, both in interviews and on social media

Also at the party were Orlando Bloom and Katy Perry, the latter of whom campaigned for Clinton and has had a lot to say about Trump — though she prefers not to utter his name. 'I have this rule that I just say "45." Everything is an energy. Words. Deep energy,' she told Paper magazine this year.

Bolder emphasis mine. cranky- there’s your confirmation str8 from the source(orists) 👄

As if we needed anyone confirmation. Moving on.

-Taylor Swift, Karlie’s former “BFF” was noticeably absent from the event, as well as many other expected guests: Taylor wasn't the only celebrity not to show her face — in fact, there were surprisingly few models and designers at the event.

Thought: T Swift has suddenly made her own interjection into politics recently. Rather awkwardly at that.

Should’ve dug further on some of these folks probably. Awfully telling that they didn’t show, but celebs did so in spite of their feelings about Trump....

Absent from the festivities were almost all of Karlie's friends in the fashion world. Her closest model pals — Jourdan Dunn, Toni Garrn, Cara Delevigne, and Ashley Graham — did not make the trek out west, despite all four scoring invites to her intimate Jewish ceremony back in October.  Designers Brandon Maxwell, Jason Wu, Virgil Abloh, Marc Jacobs, Maria Grazia Chiuri, Nicolas Ghesquiere, and new friend Christian Siriano were also missing from the festivities, as were editors including Anna Wintour, Grace Coddington, and Edward Enninful. 

Karlie's stylist Karla Welch was similarly left out, along with billionaire music man David Geffen, who was also a guest at the couple's October nuptials.

Wonder why many from the fashion industry were MIA? Having flashbacks to the digs on that Rachel Chandler woman....

A few more guests of interest:

Also in attendance was actress Roma Downey and her husband Mark Burnett, the man behind Trump's reality show The Apprentice.

Rupert Murdoch's ex-wife Wendi Deng, a long-time friend of Ivanka's, was also in attendance at the event, posing up for a group picture alongside the bride and groom, and lots of their friends

The next set of guests tie in to another current saga.

www.abovetopsecret.com... Thread here on ATS about
Princess Haya Bint al-Hussein Who is of close relation to the crown prince of Jordan -
currently trying to blow the whistle on something:

A wife of Dubai’s ruling Sheikh Mohammed Bin Rashid Al Maktoum has fled to London and is reportedly in fear for her life after uncovering “disturbing facts” about the disappearance of her stepdaughter last year.

Who was a guest at the event as well.

There was also a bit of royalty on hand for the occasion: Among the guests were Hussein, Crown Prince of Jordan and his sister Princess Salma Bint Abdullah of Jordan.

Looking for more. I bet somebody’s ahead of me though. I should’ve kept going the other night. Was on a track. All these ties are more complex than the days of our lives family tree.

Where I got my start on making connections. 🤭😉

Karlie Kloss making the news for leaving Victoria secret

Fox article

In an interview with British Vogue released last week, Kloss, 26, revealed, “The reason I decided to stop working with Victoria’s Secret was I didn’t feel it was an image that was truly reflective of who I am and the kind of message I want to send to young women around the world about what it means to be beautiful. I think that was a pivotal moment in me stepping into my power as a feminist, being able to make my own choices and my own narrative, whether through the companies I choose to work with, or through the image I put out to the world.”

Maybe more to come....

edit on 8-7-2019 by SouthernGift because: (no reason given)

edit on 8-7-2019 by SouthernGift because: Cleaning it up some...

posted on Jul, 8 2019 @ 06:56 PM
link   
a reply to: tiredoflooking

On advice of his lawyer(s).... Deny, deny, deny. I would do the same.

posted on Jul, 8 2019 @ 06:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: cherokeetroy

I'll repost this:

Les Wexner is co-founder of the Mega Group

'Who's Who in Mega Group'

Leslie Wexner: This co-founder of Mega is closely aligned with some of the top British-American-Commonwealth institutions. However, Wexner's main business is The Limited, Inc.—a holding company for such firms as Intimate Brands, Victoria's Secret, and Bath & Body Works—which he founded in 1963.

larouchepub.com...

Right before you posted that I was reading an article that had a mention of him.
www.nytimes.com...

The part that stuck out to me was the following. It almost sounds like Epstein got some goods or setup his Mentor Wexner and that is how he took ownership of the home that was estimated around 70M .

Mr. Epstein said in the 1996 interview that the mansion was now his, though the transaction has never appeared in New York City records online. In 2011, he transferred ownership of the property from a trust connected to Mr. Epstein and Mr. Wexner to Maple Inc., a United States Virgin Islands-based entity under Mr. Epstein’s control, according to records.

The transfer document, from Nine East 71st Street Corporation to Maple Inc, did not list a purchase price, indicating that it did not involve any exchange of money.

A spokeswoman for Mr. Wexner said that he “severed ties” with Mr. Epstein about a decade ago. Erika Kellerhals, a lawyer in the Virgin Islands who handled the 2011 transfer for Mr. Epstein, did not return a phone call seeking comment.

posted on Jul, 8 2019 @ 07:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: dashen
a reply to: ketsuko

This is at the core of it.
It's so ubiquitous and entrenched in the blackmail post midnight climax CIA control structure that this is the only way to pull back the curtain and let the chips fall where they may. Children being used abused destroyed and recycled for parts. The longer they wait the longer this can keep going on

It all started with the El Chapo trial. That little tidbit where he enjoyed the company of underage girls from time to time. A single thread breaks and the whole shebang comes unwound. Stay thirsty, my friend.

posted on Jul, 8 2019 @ 07:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: tiredoflooking

I have seen that Clinton plane pic questioned a few times recently.

Perhaps they are trying to muddy the waters.

Somewhere I saw her described as Rachel Chandler but that the plane was a friend of her family's not Epstein's.

Hard to know.

I don't think the Lopez pic looks all that similar but hard to tell.

Q says the girl in the hat with Clinton on the plane is Rachel Chandler...but she REALLY looks like this Cindy Lopez.

Note the jaw.

Cindy Lopez and Sarah Kellen are both reputed to be Ep's girls.

Is Q incorrect...or is Cindy Lopez an alias for Rachel Chandler?

edit on 8-7-2019 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 8 2019 @ 07:04 PM
link   

Not sure where the Lopez name has come from.

I have seen the picture of BC onboard Lolita Express a number of times over the last few years and have never heard that name.

Go to Qmap.pub and search Rachel Chandler.

posted on Jul, 8 2019 @ 07:05 PM
link   

Q3354

Q3355

(H) report release necessary prior to [C]omey release?
(H) + [C] = D
D = the start of the mass awakening

[C]oming soon.

Interesting it is [C] and not [Comey] or [JC]

After a PR push around Mueller report, he has been very quiet.

"H"

I've read that JC has been to the island, not a participant.
edit on 8-7-2019 by crankyoldman because: add

posted on Jul, 8 2019 @ 07:06 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 8 2019 @ 07:07 PM
link   
Q Drop 3367 -> directed at Epstein case
Q Drop 3366 -> indirectly at Epstein case
Q Drop 3364 -> indirectly at Epstein & direct at BC
Q Drop 3363 -> directly at Epstein/Clinton
Q Drop 3362 -> directly at Epstein/Clinton
Q Drop 3361 -> indirectly at Epstein & direct at BC
Q Drop 3360 -> indirectly at Epstein/Clinton
Q Drop 3358 -> directly at Epstein/Clinton
Q Drop 3356 -> directly at Epstein/Clinton
Q Drop 3353 -> indirectly at Clinton’s

Man, Q pointing a LOT of fingers at the Clinton/Epstein relationship. This may spiral out of control fast and bleed away from trafficking as well.

posted on Jul, 8 2019 @ 07:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
a reply to: dashen

They said from the start that the bulk of what went on would not be public.

So I'm wondering if they've decided to make the child sex trafficking aspect the public disclosure knowing full well that almost no one in this country will back that. They were working on normalizing pedophilia as just another orientation, but no one was even close to that.

Pull the power structure down as a giant sex trafficking ring, and you don't have to go very much into how hard our own government tried to engineer a soft coup d'etat to take out the elected president, not if all the bad actors go away for kiddy diddling.

Ket, one can see it in the polarity points. DJT has been carefully working the Human Trafficking angle for 1.5 years deliberately. It has been tied to the wall and each month he has introduced it a little more, now he often leads with it.

On the flip side, folks have pointed out to the proliferation of normalizing it. New phrase, "Minor Attracted Person" and so on. One polarity creates the other. The system is trying to offset the exposure by creating a counter energy. It is failing...

posted on Jul, 8 2019 @ 07:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: crankyoldman

Q3354

Q3355

(H) report release necessary prior to [C]omey release?
(H) + [C] = D
D = the start of the mass awakening

[C]oming soon.

Interesting it is [C] and not [Comey] or [JC]

After a PR push around Mueller report, he has been very quiet.

"H"

I've read that JC has been to the island, not a participant.

Maybe...

H = Horowitz, along with John Huber
C = Comey
D = DECLAS
I = Indictments

posted on Jul, 8 2019 @ 07:18 PM
link   

Q3367

This one hurts. Nick Junior is my kids' favorite channel.

posted on Jul, 8 2019 @ 07:20 PM
link   

The chin is similar but the eye set/nose seems different?

I can't say it looks that much like Chandler either.

I wonder, was this pic on Chandler's instagram?

top topics

<< 175  176  177    179  180  181 >>

join