It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -8teen-

page: 177
<< 174  175  176    178  179  180 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 8 2019 @ 06:00 PM
link   

DJT Tweet

Make sense now?

Own. Fleeing. Airports. Jeffery Arrested.

Note: DJT twit has a lot of reposts on 4th images, suggesting reasons to celebrate are behind the scenes still.

posted on Jul, 8 2019 @ 06:03 PM
link   
a reply to: dashen

They said from the start that the bulk of what went on would not be public.

So I'm wondering if they've decided to make the child sex trafficking aspect the public disclosure knowing full well that almost no one in this country will back that. They were working on normalizing pedophilia as just another orientation, but no one was even close to that.

Pull the power structure down as a giant sex trafficking ring, and you don't have to go very much into how hard our own government tried to engineer a soft coup d'etat to take out the elected president, not if all the bad actors go away for kiddy diddling.

posted on Jul, 8 2019 @ 06:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

I read somewhere recently, the name of the girl in the hat with Bill on the plane...is Cindy Lopez.

qmap.pub...

Cindy Lopez (L) and Sarah Kellen (R)
edit on 8-7-2019 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 8 2019 @ 06:07 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

But what if the motive for the coup is because they needed to hide (prevent exposure of) their satanic cults, secret societies, mind control agencies and cannibalistic rituals and orgies...along with everything else they are also hiding from the public
edit on 8-7-2019 by cherokeetroy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 8 2019 @ 06:10 PM
link   
Bill Clinton claiming no knowledge...

Bill Clinton 'knows nothing' about financier Jeffrey Epstein's 'terrible crimes,' former president's spokesman says

www.foxnews.com...

posted on Jul, 8 2019 @ 06:13 PM
link   
a reply to: cherokeetroy

Feed the public what they can accept, and either way, take them down.

posted on Jul, 8 2019 @ 06:14 PM
link   
a reply to: PilSungMtnMan

It depends on what the definition of "is" is, you see ....

+5 more 
posted on Jul, 8 2019 @ 06:14 PM
link   
a reply to: PilSungMtnMan

Moron should keep his mouth shut. The fact that he even has a statement means that he is royally screwed

posted on Jul, 8 2019 @ 06:19 PM
link   

Q unleashing hellish fury today. Low altitude high speed pass and napalmed the &$@( out of the deep state.

Let’s see how bad that Trump win in 2016 cost folks.

The nature of the coup attempt now makes more sense. The puppet masters moved their puppets to prevent this from unfolding.

posted on Jul, 8 2019 @ 06:20 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Jul, 8 2019 @ 06:20 PM
link   

Yep, he's screwed. We already know this 👇is a lie..his SS weren't on some of those flights to Epstein island

Thebradfordfile tweet:

Bill Clinton issued a statement regarding Jeffrey Epstein including: "Staff, supporters of the Foundation, and his Secret Service detail traveled on every leg of every trip." Well, the Secret Service was also at the White House every day he played cigar games w Monica Lewinsky.

twitter.com...

posted on Jul, 8 2019 @ 06:23 PM
link   
This isn't an Epstein thread.....post all the Epstein posts/info in the Epstein thread[s].....

TO BE READ and FOLLOWED BY ALL:

After a long conversation and consensus among Staff including Mods, Super Mods, Admins and Owners, we are posting the following reminders:

• We don't want to shut the thread down or stifle debate.
  • The T&C must be followed by everyone.
  • PIZZAGATE, walnut sauce and any other type of PEDOPHILIA talk will not be tolerated. Those topics belong in RATS.
  • No Political Trolling.....either in words or images.
  • Forum gangs or the illusion of a special group will not be tolerated.
    That includes "Q'ult" and Q team and similar references!!!
  • External material must be sourced.
    Please see the DMCA policy page
  • Members are always responsible for their own posts.

• STAY ON TOPIC!!!!!!!!! Quit the BICKERING!!!!!!!!

• Members who repeatedly disregard the T&C may face temporary posting bans or permanent banning.

You are responsible for your own posts.

and, as always:

Do NOT reply to this post!!

• posted on Jul, 8 2019 @ 06:25 PM
    link   
    From today.

Flash flooding in DC

"Travel will be EXTRAORDINARILY dangerous," the National Weather Service warned on Twitter. "Stay out of low areas, if in a low area that may flood, seek higher ground. Stay off the roads if at all possible. This is not the 'usual' flooding."

Interesting weather report from yahoo news.

There’s a ☔️ storm in DC for full effect.
    Is that you, HAARP?

posted on Jul, 8 2019 @ 06:25 PM
    link   
    Lads and ladies.
    I do believe its habbening.
    At long frikkedy last.

As this is not an Epstein thread I would direct those that can view them to my extremely detailed Epstein threads that are in RATS.

He connects everything.
    Everything

posted on Jul, 8 2019 @ 06:27 PM
    link   

originally posted by: dashen
    Lads and ladies.
    I do believe its habbening.
    At long frikkedy last.

As this is not an Epstein thread I would direct those that can view them to my extremely detailed Epstein threads that are in RATS.

He connects everything.
    Everything

LINKY?
    edit on Mon Jul 8 2019 by DontTreadOnMe because: CANNOT LINK TO RATS threads.....please

posted on Jul, 8 2019 @ 06:28 PM
    link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Jul, 8 2019 @ 06:28 PM
    link   
    a reply to: IAMTAT

anyone can feel free to p.m.

posted on Jul, 8 2019 @ 06:33 PM
    link   

originally posted by: SouthernGift
    From today.

Flash flooding in DC

"Travel will be EXTRAORDINARILY dangerous," the National Weather Service warned on Twitter. "Stay out of low areas, if in a low area that may flood, seek higher ground. Stay off the roads if at all possible. This is not the 'usual' flooding."

Interesting weather report from yahoo news.

There’s a ☔️ storm in DC for full effect.
    Is that you, HAARP?

Well..... it does look like the perfect opportunity for Presidant Trump to make the statement: "The Storm is upon us."

posted on Jul, 8 2019 @ 06:39 PM
    link   
    Q#3364

What happens when Loretta Lynch can no longer provide legal cover for the Clinton's?
    Tarmac meetings_END
    Q

LL has not been in office for a while. While in office she was not able to protect them for very long before she left office. This post is referring to POST DJT election.

"Legal cover" suggests something within the inner workings took away her "I was just doing my job" and "Previous Presidents are protected" provisions.

Loretta Flipped.

posted on Jul, 8 2019 @ 06:43 PM
    link   
    a reply to: IAMTAT

YES. Met to reply earlier but Q kept posting then I got called away. That's the pic I had come across a few days ago. Can't remember where along with some scantily clad photos. Doesn't matter but yep that's her, Cindy.

new topics

top topics

<< 174  175  176    178  179  180 >>

join