It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -8teen-

page: 124
<< 121  122  123    125  126  127 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 1 2019 @ 06:27 AM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

All nuke plants are weapons manufacturing plants

Science states otherwise:

atomicinsights.com...

or

www.visionofearth.org...

. The issue is that they are quite difficult to separate from the rest of the material. It possible to do, but not easy. Making a bomb out of used fuel is not a simple process. Current techniques require sizable infrastructure for refining the fuel and extracting the plutonium. This is the sort of industry that the United Nations Security Council keeps a close eye on in the world today. There are very few nations with the scientific and industrial base necessary to build this sort of industry who do not already have nuclear weapons or have chosen to not create them.

This is a point often missed by people who lobby against using nuclear power or nuclear fuel reprocessing.

posted on Jul, 1 2019 @ 06:37 AM
link   
a reply to: liveandlearn

China beats Trump to North Korea - Got ya covered Kim

www.nknews.org...

By hosting Xi, North Korea is sending Washington a message. That message tells U.S. hardliners, currently waiting for sanctions to provoke a deadly crisis in North Korea,that they can wait forever: with the Chinese covering Pyongyang’s back, it can withstand pressure indefinitely.

posted on Jul, 1 2019 @ 06:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: watchitburn

If one of those clown shoes get elected in 2020, I don't know. I made it through Bush and Obama, so I'd try to stick it out.

I'll have a few months to see how it goes, but most likely I'd take my 20 and cash out.

Speaking of Voting, I believe the next election cycle might be a bit different - Voter Fraud exposed

Hey it is a start !!!!

An indictment unsealed in Los Angeles charged nine people accused of participating in voting fraud schemes — in which homeless people were allegedly offered cash or cigarettes in exchange for forged signatures on initiative petitions and voter registration forms.
Seven of the accused pleaded not guilty early Friday. The two others have not yet appeared in court on the new case.

Prosecutors have accused the group of 14 felonies for a variety of alleged acts during the 2016 and 2018 election cycles, including charges of circulating an initiative with forged or fictitious names, signing fictitious names, registering fictitious persons, and making payment for signatures, according to the indictment. None of the defendants faces all of the charges.........

Widespread Voting Fraud Scheme Targets Los Angeles' Homeless Jun 30, 2019

Some EYES are open ....

Meanwhile looks like the House is into more Obstructionism

HOUSE MOVES TO BLOCK PRESIDENT FROM LEAVING PARIS CLIMATE AGREEMENT July 1 , 2019

Tone deaf to the American Voice, these creatures are defining their own fate

H.R. 9, the Climate Action Now Act (CANA), is arguably the most significant climate change bill the House has passed in a decade. CANA would block the president from using any federal funds to withdraw from the Paris climate agreement. The bill also directs Trump to develop a plan to meet the emission reduction targets in the agreement. This bill would ensure the United States complies with the Paris agreement, says Rep. Frank Pallone Jr. (D-NJ), chairman of the House Energy and Commerce Committee. “Today we sent a message to the president, to the American people, and to the world that we recognize the seriousness of the climate crisis, and that we intend to do our part to address it,” Pallone said a statement. “Today we sent the message: We are still in.”

edit on 712019 by MetalThunder because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 1 2019 @ 06:51 AM
link   
a reply to: kwakakev

They're talking of reopening stalled talks on denuclearisation in NK.

Long stretch of the imaQination to say reunification.

www.bbc.com...

posted on Jul, 1 2019 @ 06:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy
a reply to: tiredoflooking

Obama was playing a part in a movie.
Optics... Showing us how dangerous the NK regime was, hell he had to be in trench with sandbags behind bulletproof glass just to look at them with binoculars!
It was all a show.

He should have worn Dukakis's tank headgear as well for the great look.

posted on Jul, 1 2019 @ 06:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
a reply to: Justoneman

From the article in the first link, there is this picture of the missile debris:

Note that the article also says that the missile exploded in the air... so it could have been shot down?

I bet it was. No war drums on this one so far though.

posted on Jul, 1 2019 @ 07:32 AM
link   

We know Kim knows english, as does Vlad, but they do not speak it in public.

Well he seemed to make an effort here for Trump.

posted on Jul, 1 2019 @ 07:45 AM
link   
a reply to: TheConstruKctionofLight

That is a fake video.

Typical.

P

posted on Jul, 1 2019 @ 09:43 AM
link   
Missed Comms

Starting to think so too

files.abovetopsecret.com...

but who or what is _Y

posted on Jul, 1 2019 @ 09:55 AM
link   
a reply to: Trillium

but who or what is _Y

It may stand for 'Yes'.

posted on Jul, 1 2019 @ 09:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheConstruKctionofLight
a reply to: kwakakev

They're talking of reopening stalled talks on denuclearisation in NK.

Long stretch of the imaQination to say reunification.

www.bbc.com...

Only two years ago, there were "experts" who called where we are today "a long stretch of the imagination". They said that about many things which are now reality.

A former CIA guy was on Face The Nation yesterday reading crib notes/talking points. President Trump has made most of the "experts" look very inept.

Article about the CIA "Expert": theconservativetreehouse.com...

posted on Jul, 1 2019 @ 10:08 AM
link   

but who or what is _Y

It may stand for 'Yes'.

Maybe but to obvious for me
always has more than one meaning
it the trump card that kick it all in play

posted on Jul, 1 2019 @ 10:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheConstruKctionofLight

China beats Trump to North Korea - Got ya covered Kim

www.nknews.org...

By hosting Xi, North Korea is sending Washington a message. That message tells U.S. hardliners, currently waiting for sanctions to provoke a deadly crisis in North Korea,that they can wait forever: with the Chinese covering Pyongyang’s back, it can withstand pressure indefinitely.

Your source is not credible. In fact it is opinion. Try again.

twitter.com...

Fear mongering

twitter.com...

posted on Jul, 1 2019 @ 11:15 AM
link   
Post NK we have our first multiple correction with alternate version...

posted on Jul, 1 2019 @ 11:28 AM
link   

but who or what is _Y

It may stand for 'Yes'.

That's my interpretation. The y (yes) is activating some piece of code.

posted on Jul, 1 2019 @ 11:58 AM
link   
1 YEAR DELTA'S

leads to...

Leads to...

posted on Jul, 1 2019 @ 12:00 PM
link   

nice synchronicity ....

Timing is everything !

posted on Jul, 1 2019 @ 12:16 PM
link   

Wow, its pretty freaky how so many Q posts line up exactly to events happening one year later. Things like this make me question what is actually behind this whole phenomenon.

posted on Jul, 1 2019 @ 12:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: PokeyJoe

Wow, its pretty freaky how so many Q posts line up exactly to events happening one year later. Things like this make me question what is actually behind this whole phenomenon.

Looking Glass? Real time travel?

posted on Jul, 1 2019 @ 12:35 PM
link   
a reply to: PokeyJoe

PJ, I've likewise been questioning how Q-team can be in such control of event that they can predict events a year in advance.... "Could it really be time travel? Or..."

More recently I have come to the conclusion that Q is teaching us a lesson. Q813 gives us a clue:

Q !UW.yye1fxo ID: 0c9770 No.466606 📁
Feb 22 2018 21:39:44 (EST)
People kill people.
You are watching a movie.
They want you WEAK.
SLAVE.
SHEEP.
DISTRACTION.
Q

I now think Q is using this to show that they gained such control over the cabal 2 years ago that they have been able to stage and control the events ever since.

When the denouement comes POTUS can say "the cabal has controlled your lives like a movie for the last 200 years and if you don't believe it then just look at how we have controlled events over the last 2 years".

new topics

top topics

<< 121  122  123    125  126  127 >>

join