It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -8teen-

page: 122
<< 119  120  121    123  124  125 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 30 2019 @ 01:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Outstanding connection Rel!!! How do you know DJT took 17 steps? Your second image is only thumbnail size so difficult to see/read. Do you happen to have larger image?

ETA: Found the larger image:

Seventeen Steps that Shook the Whole Earth !!

posted on Jun, 30 2019 @ 01:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

Thanks for finding a better resolution pic EMN!

I watched the vid first and then saw the pic on /qresearch. If you watch closely you can see POTUS is deliberately measuring his steps.

Crazy to think he said to Kim, "remember 17 steps..."

This was PR genius on a global scale. Had DJT said "I met with Kim and we're making peace" right after inauguration the response would have been "he's in bed with KIM the brutal dictator impeach!!!"

Instead they play acted - the threats, the slight fear mongering. The introduction on Neutral Ground. More "we'll see what happens..." Then some praise on NK future economy etc. Then another meet, but with a bit of drama and concern. Then "oh by the way I'm in the neighborhood why not meet up and we'll traverse the border?"

Even look at Kim in those picks. Jovial regular guy with a funny penguin walk, not the usual hard looking NK officials.

Brilliant. Just Brilliant.

+4 more 
posted on Jun, 30 2019 @ 01:43 PM
link   

Here, Fixed It...

+4 more 
posted on Jun, 30 2019 @ 02:59 PM
link   

I'll just leave this here.

What a difference a President Trump makes.

posted on Jun, 30 2019 @ 03:10 PM
link   
a reply to: MetalThunder
a reply to: butcherguy

So bill clinton was the first potus to step foot in nk and the quote about nk/sk unification came from 2018?

posted on Jun, 30 2019 @ 03:12 PM
link   
a reply to: PilSungMtnMan
nvm
someone els linked it.
edit on 30-6-2019 by scraedtosleep because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 30 2019 @ 03:15 PM
link   

Comey Tweet SDNY

I swear I just saw a connect RE: NK, 888 etc., with SDNY in there but cannot find it. Too many connects for me...

Malware ridden m.A.L.I.C.E. is too funny, just too funny.
edit on 30-6-2019 by crankyoldman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 30 2019 @ 03:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow
a reply to: dubiousatworst

Wow! It really happened!! I'm downloading & archiving vids & pics. I'm wondering how the left wingnuts are going to spin this one?!

It isn't though.

Unless a deal is actually made then this is just a symbolic photo op.

I want a better nk. And after the mexico deal I even give trump better odds at helping that happen.

But once again you guys are celebrating symbolism instead of waiting for real action.

posted on Jun, 30 2019 @ 03:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: tiredoflooking

I'll just leave this here.

What a difference a President Trump makes.

Good pic, Zero is behind Bullet proof glass. Funny, Pelosi had no problem going there and seeing the children horrors without bullet proof glass.

posted on Jun, 30 2019 @ 03:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: scraedtosleep
a reply to: PilSungMtnMan

Post what moon actually said or link to it.

No idea what Moon said. All I was saying was Trump is first sitting POTUS to enter NK. Clinton went there in 2008 after he was out of office. It was during GWB presidency.

posted on Jun, 30 2019 @ 03:21 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

When I saw this tweet this morning, the only thing that pinged for me was the NYT's use of the word 'patrician'.

The patricians (from Latin: patricius) were originally a group of ruling class families in ancient Rome.

posted on Jun, 30 2019 @ 03:52 PM
link   
DJT tweet

Iran next.

We were introduced to the NK and SA Clown Killers early, Kim and MBS - physically very different vibrations then the old guard.

Have we met the Iran Clown Killer yet?

posted on Jun, 30 2019 @ 05:05 PM
link   
How did North Koreas Kim Jong Un Get a Rolls Royce Limo

White House Press Secretary Stephanie Grisham bruised amid scuffle between reporters, North Korean guards

These are two mockingbird headlines from today's event. How are these even stories at all. "bruised?" Hell I deeply cut my arm putting a camera/mic for neighbor dog lawsuit - so what?????

When did we arrive at the place where the most mundane of things are the "stories of interest"? And THOSE are the stories that are repeated over dinner. Quite literally instead of folks saying "how do the Koreans feel about this?" Or "this conflict has been going on for generations, how do we all adjust" over dinner folks are going to say "what about his limo, huh?"

EMN wondered how the NPC will handle this I wonder how real folks will...

posted on Jun, 30 2019 @ 05:06 PM
link   
Angela Merkels team came up with a reason why she had a second attack of tremors.
I'm not buying it.
They say it was because of fear that she would get tremors again.
Express

posted on Jun, 30 2019 @ 05:11 PM
link   
Israel has just hit Iran

twitter.com...

twitter.com...

twitter.com...

Correction Iranian military in SYRIA.
edit on 30 by tiredoflooking because: (no reason given)

edit on 30 by tiredoflooking because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 30 2019 @ 05:46 PM
link   

When did we arrive at the place where the most mundane of things are the "stories of interest"?

I've been thinking along those same lines. It is baffling.

There was an article listed on Drudge of all places about a woman at a Walmart somewhere who ate half a cake while riding around on her scooter inside the store then refused to pay for it when checking out!

THAT made national headlines!!!?

posted on Jun, 30 2019 @ 05:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords

When did we arrive at the place where the most mundane of things are the "stories of interest"?

I've been thinking along those same lines. It is baffling.

There was an article listed on Drudge of all places about a woman at a Walmart somewhere who ate half a cake while riding around on her scooter inside the store then refused to pay for it when checking out!

THAT made national headlines!!!?

QOS, great minds...

What is odd to me is that this garbage gets attention, how? So she did this who called the Mockinbird Media Police. And why is that type story a Virtue Signaling moment?

I get column inches must be filled, but my word Kim Smiles While Shaking hands (not his body) with DJT in HIS heretofore off limits empire. AMAZING!!!

This genuinely made me smile this A.M.

posted on Jun, 30 2019 @ 06:06 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

Reaffirming Our Desire For Productive Political Debate (REVISED)

edit on Sun Jun 30 2019 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 30 2019 @ 06:13 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Jun, 30 2019 @ 06:40 PM
link   
a reply to: tiredoflooking

Obama was playing a part in a movie.
Optics... Showing us how dangerous the NK regime was, hell he had to be in trench with sandbags behind bulletproof glass just to look at them with binoculars!
It was all a show.

new topics

top topics

<< 119  120  121    123  124  125 >>

join