It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Shooter at VB Municipal Center in custody; Multiple people shot, including officer

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 31 2019 @ 09:08 PM
link   
Shooter appears to possibly be an African American Muslim. Bet he ends up being a tan right wing extremist.

posted on May, 31 2019 @ 09:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: panoz77
Shooter appears to possibly be an African American Muslim. Bet he ends up being a tan right wing extremist.

Rumors on the 'Net have him as a registered Democrat as well. But all this is speculation at this time.

Let's wait for hard facts here....including motivation, which could be as simple as being disgruntled over not having enough coffee creamer in the break room. There is just as much factual evidence of that as all this other rumor.

posted on May, 31 2019 @ 09:14 PM
link   
Remember May is Mental Health Awareness month

end the stigma.

Crazy people should be mainstreamed, it's only right, and we should ignore the crazy person who did the shooting and blame the gun

posted on May, 31 2019 @ 09:34 PM
link   
DeWayne Craddock
heavy.com...

CNN just named him but of course never mentioned race or religious beliefs.

www.mylife.com...

"ethnicity is African American; and religious views are listed as Muslim. Dewayne's relationship status is married. "
edit on 31-5-2019 by panoz77 because: Added info

posted on May, 31 2019 @ 09:57 PM
link   

DeWayne Craddock
heavy.com...

www.mylife.com...

"ethnicity is African American; and religious views are listed as Muslim. Dewayne's relationship status is married. "

Still want to make that bet above?

posted on May, 31 2019 @ 10:02 PM
link   
Fox News now reporting that the shooter had just lost his job with the city.

That is still not confirmed AFAIK. And, if it is true, why the HELL was he allowed back into the building???!!?!?!

Typically HR informs security to not allow former employees into a building for just this reason, among other potential acts of retribution (such as stealing or vandalism).

edit on 5/31/2019 by Krakatoa because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 31 2019 @ 10:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: Krakatoa

DeWayne Craddock
heavy.com...

www.mylife.com...

I'm waiting for the MSM to mention anything about race, political affiliation or religious beliefs, radio silence so far.

posted on May, 31 2019 @ 10:18 PM
link   
a reply to: panoz77

Silence is Golden as they say 😎

posted on May, 31 2019 @ 10:18 PM
link   
a reply to: Krakatoa

Police Chief said he was a current employee.

Conflicts of Reporting 😎

posted on May, 31 2019 @ 10:34 PM
link   
No, the narrative wont be about the suspect, or his color(and it really shouldnt be), or his responsibility in taking 12 FU#$ING lives. No it'll be about Repubs and the damage theyve caused because of gun violence and how much they support guns. Idiocy will rule the day once again.

posted on May, 31 2019 @ 10:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
a reply to: Krakatoa

Police Chief said he was a current employee.

Conflicts of Reporting 😎

Actually, police chief said as far as he is aware, he was still an employee. However, how many police chiefs are informed when a public employee in the utilities department is let go? My guess is zero. So, he was speaking form personal knowledge from what I saw in the presser.

We will know more as the investigation continues.

posted on May, 31 2019 @ 10:53 PM
link   
He was from Bad News, VA (Newport News). At least that's what they called it when I lived there.

Rough place.

We heard gunshots NIGHTLY. As poor airmen we could only afford the crappy apartments in the hood.

Not proud of my time there.

posted on May, 31 2019 @ 11:05 PM
link   

www.mylife.com...

That MyLife page appears to be down, but from checking wayback machine, there are 2 snapshots. 1 from the 31'st May and 1 from today. Both completely different, the first showing seemingly accurate details, stating he is a christian, the one from today with everything changed. Shows him as being born in 1907, being a scientologist and driving a ford corolla.

I wouldn't trust that site, perhaps why it's gone down at the moment..

posted on May, 31 2019 @ 11:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: Krakatoa

DeWayne Craddock
heavy.com...

www.mylife.com...

Obviously the sarcasm of that "bet" was way over your head.

posted on May, 31 2019 @ 11:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: gallop

www.mylife.com...

That MyLife page appears to be down, but from checking wayback machine, there are 2 snapshots. 1 from the 31'st May and 1 from today. Both completely different, the first showing seemingly accurate details, stating he is a christian, the one from today with everything changed. Shows him as being born in 1907, being a scientologist and driving a ford corolla.

I wouldn't trust that site, perhaps why it's gone down at the moment..

There is also one showing him as Muslim, I didn't take a screenshot.

posted on May, 31 2019 @ 11:18 PM
link   
a reply to: panoz77

Anyone can edit the content, it appears.

Still, I cannot access it via any public dns, or via a website preview, it just times out.

posted on May, 31 2019 @ 11:31 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 1 2019 @ 02:23 AM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Dewayne Craddock
Birthday: 10/15/1978
Political Party: Democrat Party
Ethnicity: African American
Religion: Muslim

SNIP: Mod Edit: Removed Attempt At Drama
edit on 6/1/2019 by semperfortis because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 1 2019 @ 02:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kirk777

Dewayne Craddock
Birthday: 10/15/1978
Political Party: Democrat Party
Ethnicity: African American
Religion: Muslim

(I expect this post will be deleted by moderators since we have no free speech on this site. We`ll soon find out I suppose.)

Is this "officially" "confirmed" ? 😟

posted on Jun, 1 2019 @ 02:48 AM
link   

CNN won`t show his face. I saw his picture on Gab. "City employee" typically means black, at least where I live. Shooter is black. They`ll cover up the rest. All mass shooters lately are leftists.
edit on 1-6-2019 by Kirk777 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join