It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Shooter at VB Municipal Center in custody; Multiple people shot, including officer

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 1 2019 @ 03:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

originally posted by: Kirk777
a reply to: xuenchen

Dewayne Craddock
Birthday: 10/15/1978
Political Party: Democrat Party
Ethnicity: African American
Religion: Muslim

(I expect this post will be deleted by moderators since we have no free speech on this site. We`ll soon find out I suppose.)

Is this "officially" "confirmed" ? 😟

Not sure, but that is the name all over social media last night and now reported.
The media are not reporting anything about him beyond the name and that he was a "disgruntled employee".

The difference in the media coverage depending on the scumbag murderers' skin colour, political views and religion is shockingly stark.

posted on Jun, 1 2019 @ 06:26 AM
link   
a reply to: Kirk777

(I expect this post will be deleted by moderators since we have no free speech on this site. We`ll soon find out I suppose.)

The why are you here?

Been here two days and.....

(post by panoz77 removed for a manners violation)

posted on Jun, 1 2019 @ 07:21 AM
link   
The killers religion skin color and political affiliations are irrelevant to me seems not as how there doesn’t seem to be any evidence they were a factor in motivation

However, no doubt they will be covered differently than if they were the opposite and could be used to smear republicans or white people

My thoughts go out to the victims and their families

posted on Jun, 1 2019 @ 08:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kirk777
Dewayne Craddock
Birthday: 10/15/1978
Political Party: Democrat Party
Ethnicity: African American
Religion: Muslim

Did you get that information from that MyLife site? Anyone can edit that, that's why it's always changing.

posted on Jun, 1 2019 @ 08:53 AM
link   
I wonder what makes people like this think a mass shooting is the way to deal with things? Could it be that the media is influencing them to the point where it is basically incitement?

posted on Jun, 1 2019 @ 09:05 AM
link   
Not a single (fake) news outlet reporting the gunman's race, but AP certainly had the spare time to point this fact out...

Craddock appears to have had no felony record, which would have made him eligible to purchase firearms.

Source

In other words, ... the gun did it.

posted on Jun, 1 2019 @ 09:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: Krakatoa
City building. hmm... Another shooter in a gun free zone is able to kill a lot of people with no resistance. Then, the police come after all those innocents are dead to kill the shooter. But. the damage was done, in a gun free zone.

When will this gun free zone crap end?

Never... That is the point.. These people know what they are doing. They are not stupid like most think. Classic Hegelian Dialectic. If they are not directly involved in these shootings, they, at the very least have engineered the mental condition in the ether for people to do stuff like this.

ETA: If there were no gun free zones, many shootings might be stopped, which in turn would prove to the world that good guy's with guns save lives. They cannot have that.
edit on 1-6-2019 by TheGreatWork because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 1 2019 @ 09:52 AM
link   
Makes me feel better knowing my north Texas independent school district allows teachers who are trained and certified to carry...

But this is Texas, we all can shoot....

Makes me feel a little better knowing my elementary age daughter has a chance thanks to about 4 teachers (I know of) and an officer who is parked between the elementary school and middle school...

And after parkland, he’s going in blazing I would think...

Guns at the beach is a tough one because alcohol is involved but, as in mostly the case, drunks normally only shoot each other or who ever they are fighting...
A good shot with a pistol yesterday by a kind citizen could’ve saved lives...even 1 is worth it

-Chris

posted on Jun, 1 2019 @ 10:54 AM
link   
A few days ago I saw video of a convenience store clerk pull a gun on a man who was trying to rob him with a hatchet. The store company promptly fired the clerk and made a point of it being known that their employees were not allowed to be armed.
Think that one through for a moment.
1992 I worked at a convenience store Monday through Thursday. Friday through Sunday I worked as an armed guard at a facility that hid battered spouses and their children who had confirmed threats against them. One night I got a weird phone call that made me go out to my car and grab my pistol. About an hour later I had a guy walking around the pumps waving a butcher knife. I had just picked up the phone to call the Police when he came into the store and demanded the money. I pulled the pistol, he dropped the knife and pissed himself. The Police came and I had to call the owner to come in. When everything was over I was told to go home. When I got home I had a phone call telling me that I was fired. The owner dropped the charges against the guy and a few weeks later he robbed the store and raped the girl who replaced me.

When are the anti-gun NUTS going to get it through their thick heads that gun laws only affect the people that you don't have to worry about in the first place!

Unless, of course, the anti-gun laws are a cover to disarm the civilian population as stated in the Communist Handbook to destabilize Western Civilization.

posted on Jun, 1 2019 @ 11:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: JIMC5499

When are the anti-gun NUTS going to get it through their thick heads that gun laws only affect the people that you don't have to worry about in the first place!

Unless, of course, the anti-gun laws are a cover to disarm the civilian population as stated in the Communist Handbook to destabilize Western Civilization.

Precisely. Some of them might be going along with the propaganda with (what they believe are) good intentions but most of them just see the bloodshed and the funerals as a means to an end. Something to exploit. They literally dance on graves while they accuse gun rights advocates of insensitivity and sociopathy.

(post by Krakatoa removed for a manners violation)

posted on Jun, 1 2019 @ 12:14 PM
link   
Since the shooter killed black folks as well, I don't see this as race-related therefore the shooters race is irrelevant.

The only thing anyone at any time for any shooter should be looking at is the motivation behind the shooting itself.

In my opinion.

posted on Jun, 1 2019 @ 12:40 PM
link   
a reply to: JIMC5499

I'm not a fan of how easy it is in the US (in general) for someone to get a gun, but I think that being against armed protection on something like a convenience store is just silly.

Those store owners that do not allow employees to be armed when it's legal are probably trying to avoid being sued for any bad thing resulting from an employee using a gun, but they are ignoring the safety of their employees, as sadly happened in the case you told us. In that case, if I was the girl that was raped and knew of your story I would sue the store owner.

posted on Jun, 1 2019 @ 01:43 PM
link   
a reply to: ArMaP

I know the girl. I tried to talk her into suing the store and the chain. She didn't want to for reasons that she explained to me. I never brought it up again.

posted on Jun, 1 2019 @ 03:07 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 1 2019 @ 03:32 PM
link   
RE
mobile.twitter.com...

Is it possible that these active shooter drills give unstable people ideas?

posted on Jun, 1 2019 @ 04:08 PM
link   
Let's remember that this isn't the Mudpit, and post accordingly.

posted on Jun, 1 2019 @ 09:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: panoz77
DeWayne Craddock
heavy.com...

CNN just named him but of course never mentioned race or religious beliefs.

www.mylife.com...

"ethnicity is African American; and religious views are listed as Muslim. Dewayne's relationship status is married. "

Anybody can edit a MyLife page so that really doesn't mean much

posted on Jun, 1 2019 @ 09:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
RE
mobile.twitter.com...

Is it possible that these active shooter drills give unstable people ideas?

Very Possible 😎

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join