It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Shooter at VB Municipal Center in custody; Multiple people shot, including officer

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 1 2019 @ 10:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
RE
mobile.twitter.com...

Is it possible that these active shooter drills give unstable people ideas?

Is it also possible this shooter was involved in the drills, and therefore, knew where the discrepancies lie and the timing of police response at that particular time? And, used this inside information to his advantage to allow him the maximum unchallenged time in the kill box knowing full well NOBODY in there would be armed and confront him?

posted on Jun, 2 2019 @ 04:54 AM
link   
a reply to: Krakatoa

Those are two possibilities that I think are highly likely to happen, at least in some cases. Considering he worked there I think it's highly likely he used some information gathered from the drill.

posted on Jun, 2 2019 @ 10:12 AM
link   
Wait, no "assault weapon"? Just pistols? And he killed 12 people?

Oh, that's because an assault weapon ban is meaningless.

posted on Jun, 2 2019 @ 11:57 AM
link   
I wonder what they want us to know about the shooter and what they DON'T want us to know. I google it and you keep getting " The Fast Five facts You Need To Know" When did that become a thing? From multiple sources, all citing the same things in the same format. Then you get the message that some search results have been deleted. We're told he avoided social media. I say BS to that. There were some that said he made some statements but they had those deleted because they may have been faked( anything damaging is always fake news). That he was an atheist and a democrat. Okay, maybe, maybe not. Then we get that the police saved lives. Yeah, but they weren't there at the beginning and had somebody been armed there that may have saved even more lives. Then they tried to spin his gun purchases and the extended magazines. he bout them a year and two years ago. Not a few days or weeks ago. Legally. He was an odd duck, into fitness and muscle cars. A loner. Ex military. That was like another shooter, the gay guy who killed the news reporter, right? I'm ready to say maybe he was MK ultraed. A former marine went on a shooting spree not too long ago, right? Another loner with no apparent motive. His internet presence is being sanitized as we speak and the MSM won't give any details. maybe some alternate news sources can get the real facts for us. I'm seeing this already being dropped since the guys profile didn't match what the newsmakers want. That has to anger the anti gun crowd, they demand action and the public says "No Way".

posted on Jun, 2 2019 @ 12:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: Dutchowl
I wonder what they want us to know about the shooter and what they DON'T want us to know. I google it and you keep getting " The Fast Five facts You Need To Know"

That's the problem, you (we) are relying on what Google shows us, most people just do a Google search and accept the first page of results as the complete truth.

posted on Jun, 2 2019 @ 12:44 PM
link   
UPDATE:

The Virginia Beach shooter who killed 12 people and wounded several others in a municipal complex on Friday had submitted his resignation earlier that morning, officials said Sunday.

The gunman, identified as 40-year-old DeWayne Craddock, was an engineer with the city's public utilities department for 15 years. In a news conference Sunday morning, Virginia Beach City Manager Dave Hansen described the man’s work performance as “satisfactory” with no ongoing issues of discipline.

Source: Virginia Beach gunman gave resignation before shooting, was in ‘good standing,’ authorities say

More strangeness, he was not under disciplinary action, nor fired. But he voluntarily resigned hours beforehand.

posted on Jul, 29 2019 @ 04:41 PM
link   
Mass shooting in Gilroy, California is a direct order of von der Leyen and Mattarella and other EUro pedophiles , to blackmail the US with conceding bailouts to Italian broken mafia banks !
edit on 29-7-2019 by Flanker86 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join