It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Transgender wins NCAA womens track championship

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 30 2019 @ 05:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: LSU2018

originally posted by: ketsuko
a reply to: LSU2018

I didn't need anyone watching me. I just needed to compete and go out and run my competitors into the ground. I took pride in that. Of course, my competitors weren't all men wearing dresses and feeling like girls.

I'm all for that. If I was at the event watching, I would be interested. I just don't watch on tv unless it's softball. I'll watch the Olympics sometimes, too. I'm not too sure anything else comes on besides WNBA and I hate backsetball so I don't watch that.

Women's tennis

posted on May, 30 2019 @ 05:32 PM
link   
a reply to: luthier

Most instances of homosexual behavior in animal species is about establishing dominance and hierarchy. It's not about pairbonding.

For bonobos, their entire social structure revolves around sex. But don't make the mistake that it's a love thing.

posted on May, 30 2019 @ 05:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: Chadwickus
a reply to: OccamsRazor04

Except when she came fifth....

HUGE advantage!

Morons.

Yeah we get it, matey. You don't care about the women who have worked hard their entire lives to compete in such fields, only to be beaten by a dude twice their size and speed.

posted on May, 30 2019 @ 05:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bluntone22

Nobody watches the WNBA....

Agreed. It's definitely a wasted time slot on ESPN. I'd rather watch football reruns that I've already seen. Or even bowling.

posted on May, 30 2019 @ 05:44 PM
link   

Except when she came fifth....

HUGE advantage!

Morons.

Yeah we get it, matey. You don't care about the women who have worked hard their entire lives to compete in such fields, only to be beaten by a dude twice their size and speed.

I love how the instances where men aren't able to beat highly athletically competent women are supposed to prove that this isn't a problem.

Guess what? There is a certain point where elite female athletes will kick the average male's butt, but we're not talking about elite females v. average males. We're talking about elite females v. males who were also attempting to compete at an elite male level ... or varsity high school females v. varsity high school males. Whatever.

posted on May, 30 2019 @ 05:51 PM
link   

Agreed. It's definitely a wasted time slot on ESPN. I'd rather watch football reruns that I've already seen. Or even bowling.

For me what I find interesting depends, I don't like pro-basketball at all. I like college ball, but I will enjoy a well played girls' college game almost as much as a men's game, especially if the game is close and the two teams are going all out as compared to a blow out.

Track and field can be exciting whether we're talking men or women running, but again, I think for me it has to do with how close the competition is and how hard you can see the athletes going to try to win.

I think that's why I don't enjoy pro-basketball as much - they just half look like they're phoning it in with the style they play.

posted on May, 30 2019 @ 05:54 PM
link   

This is NOT the Mud Pit!!!

All rules for polite political debate will be enforced.
Reaffirming Our Desire For Productive Political Debate (REVISED)

You are responsible for your own posts.....those who ignore that responsibility will face mod actions.

and, as always:

Do NOT reply to this post!!

posted on May, 30 2019 @ 05:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: face23785

I didn't need anyone watching me. I just needed to compete and go out and run my competitors into the ground. I took pride in that. Of course, my competitors weren't all men wearing dresses and feeling like girls.

I'm all for that. If I was at the event watching, I would be interested. I just don't watch on tv unless it's softball. I'll watch the Olympics sometimes, too. I'm not too sure anything else comes on besides WNBA and I hate backsetball so I don't watch that.

Women's tennis

I'll tell you one person who couldn't become a female (anymore than he already is) and dominate a woman's sport...

posted on May, 30 2019 @ 06:03 PM
link   

For me what I find interesting depends, I don't like pro-basketball at all. I like college ball, but I will enjoy a well played girls' college game almost as much as a men's game, especially if the game is close and the two teams are going all out as compared to a blow out.

Track and field can be exciting whether we're talking men or women running, but again, I think for me it has to do with how close the competition is and how hard you can see the athletes going to try to win.

I think that's why I don't enjoy pro-basketball as much - they just half look like they're phoning it in with the style they play.

You would have enjoyed the LSU/Mississippi State game the other night then if you like close competition... It was the first game in the double elimination portion of the SEC Baseball Tournament and it started at 8:00 pm Central. By the time the game finally ended, it was 3:15 am and they went for 17 innings. LSU lost and had to play Auburn after about 5 hours of rest, beat them in the last inning, then played Mississippi State again and beat them with the 10 run rule in the 7th. But then we lost our asses to Vanderbilt. It's to be expected when you used half of your pitchers in the 17 inning 7 hour game.

posted on May, 30 2019 @ 06:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: MarioOnTheFly
LOL..I like this part:

I’ve never met anybody as strong as her mentally in my entire life
..says "her" coach.

Maybe I can play golf with women. My game is pretty bad. I could use being closer at the tees. Oh who am I kidding? In my case I would loose to any of them that can make the cut. But I know some guys who are just not quite good enough to keep their PGA card that certainly need the money.
edit on 30-5-2019 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 30 2019 @ 06:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: MarioOnTheFly
a reply to: Edumakated

Why don't we ever see female to male athletes trying to compete with guys?

Indeed. Is there a case where woman transitioned to a man...and then won an all men competition ?

I'll wait

They just don't do that. You are right. But I could see women competing in Kayaks against men. And the Badmitten games could be anybody too.

posted on May, 30 2019 @ 06:26 PM
link   
a reply to: proteus33

Look if you change your gender thru cosmetic surgery you are still what ever sex you were born as until so,e goofy doctor comes up with away to change chromosomes from x to y and vis versa. Too me it appears a dude changed his sex then competed in female sports for an advantage just like Bruce Jenner did because he was jealous of all the fame his daughter and step children were getting hence catlynn jenners "birth. I truly do not give to hot turds what you wanna be whether it's a male ,female or a cactus ,or unicorn. But do not expect special treatment because of your choices.

posted on May, 30 2019 @ 07:53 PM
link   
a reply to: Bluntone22

The only recommendation I can guess would be a separate categorie for them.

posted on May, 30 2019 @ 08:04 PM
link   

Whole title..

"Transgender woman who last year competed as a man wins NCAA track championship"

This race wasnt even close.

"Franklin Pierce University senior Cece Telfer beat the eight-woman field in the Division II women’s 400-meter hurdles by more than a second, with a personal collegiate-best time of 57.53."

Last year he ran in the mens field...

"As recently as January 2018, Telfer had been competing as an athlete for Franklin Pierce men’s team as Craig. Telfer finished eighth in a field of nine in the Men’s 400 meters at the Middlebury Winter Classic in Vermont"

I for one am tired of all the bullcrap appeasement of the fringe. There were women working had for years that lost a race they never had a chance to win.

It's time to make some decisions.
Either ban transgenders from competing or eliminate sports by gender.
When this issue reaches division one schools women will be losing scholarships to men.
I wonder if the feminists are on board?

triblive.com...

It's a fake title...The real title is: Man wins NCAA womens track championship

How do the wacko people who make these decisions get in positions of authority???

posted on May, 30 2019 @ 09:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: face23785

Triggered conservatives with low testosterone levels apparently.

Hint: When you have to start making # up about the opposition to make yourself feel better, you're losing.

God you've become such an embarrassment since I started coming here. At least you still post though, I'll give you props for that. Some of the rest of your ilk are such quitters I haven't seen them in months. Got tired of getting schooled with reality I guess.

Ilk?

What? Triggering the "un-triggereables" ilk you mean?

It's pretty easy really.

They hate when their (your) echo chamber gets disrupted.

posted on May, 30 2019 @ 09:17 PM
link   
Takes some balls to compete in women's sports these days.

posted on May, 30 2019 @ 09:49 PM
link   
I think women should boycott any time a guy tries to enter their competitions. How long would this continue if women just refused to play with them.

posted on May, 30 2019 @ 10:05 PM
link   
Whats that old adage for competition sports everywhere, from the Olympics to professional sports to even junior league?

Oh ya! If you ain't cheating, you ain't trying.

posted on May, 30 2019 @ 11:21 PM
link   
When the best woman for the job............is a man.

Enjoy your clown world

posted on May, 30 2019 @ 11:48 PM
link   
a reply to: canuckster
Hey whats the world without a bit of the funny.

Besides didn't even Caitlin Jenner win woman of the year back in 2015. Now hows that for pure comedic gold? When it takes a man, to become woman of the year.

Though! I suppose women were seriously lacking that year in greatness, if they did not have any better candidates for woman of the year then Bruce freaking Jenner.

Though I think the world was clownish long long long long long long long long before any of this transgender media stuff came along.

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11 >>

join