It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Transgender wins NCAA womens track championship

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+16 more 
posted on May, 30 2019 @ 07:39 AM
link   
Whole title..

"Transgender woman who last year competed as a man wins NCAA track championship"

This race wasnt even close.

"Franklin Pierce University senior Cece Telfer beat the eight-woman field in the Division II women’s 400-meter hurdles by more than a second, with a personal collegiate-best time of 57.53."

Last year he ran in the mens field...

"As recently as January 2018, Telfer had been competing as an athlete for Franklin Pierce men’s team as Craig. Telfer finished eighth in a field of nine in the Men’s 400 meters at the Middlebury Winter Classic in Vermont"

I for one am tired of all the bullcrap appeasement of the fringe. There were women working had for years that lost a race they never had a chance to win.

It's time to make some decisions.
Either ban transgenders from competing or eliminate sports by gender.
When this issue reaches division one schools women will be losing scholarships to men.
I wonder if the feminists are on board?

triblive.com...

+8 more 
posted on May, 30 2019 @ 07:41 AM
link   
a reply to: Bluntone22

It truly is clown world.

+3 more 
posted on May, 30 2019 @ 07:47 AM
link   

This is where things go to bonkersville. Sorry folks sometimes the answer is no and you can't cry about how unfair it is and make it unfair your way.

I have absolutely no issue with transgender humans. I actually believe our lives have created a growing number with contamination and pharma drugs in utero. Eventually we will be genetically altered people and birthing synthetically if we survive long enough.

But competing as a woman with the physiology of a man is in no way fair. If you want to compete against men go for it. They should make a transgender league where anyone they want can compete against anyone. Now a transgender man could compete in reverse with a disadvantage but let's not pretend biology doesn't matter here.

Bone density, tendon strength, muscle fiber etc...hormones will decrease a males natural body but not to the point of being a female. Especially if the transition was as an adult.

So why not let women take steroids? I mean it's the same exact thing.
edit on 30-5-2019 by luthier because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 30 2019 @ 07:49 AM
link   

For 30 years men have been attacked by feminists who claim they were just as strong, etc, etc, etc. So now this and where are they now. Not one MSM coverage of this story as of 8:46AM on 30May2019. So the push is on to support the [minority] LGBT population so as to destroy the value systems already in place on earth. Why? It does seem to have some religious theme to it by some book written 2000 years ago.

edit on 30-5-2019 by Waterglass because: typo

posted on May, 30 2019 @ 07:50 AM
link   
a reply to: Waterglass

It isn't a first. It even happens in mma...weightlifting...

And just to be clear I strongly disagree with the rest of your post. Our value system for the last 2000 years has been terrible. We burned people for superstitious reasons, slaughtered entire nations of people because they were different and had many primitive views.

In fact the enlightenment era is what created the modern world to actually advance. Gay people and transgender people deserve the same rights as anyone else.

But that is it. They deserve the same rights not extra ones because their feelings..
edit on 30-5-2019 by luthier because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 30 2019 @ 07:59 AM
link   
Less than #1 as a Man? Just identify as Woman and Your problems are solved.

posted on May, 30 2019 @ 08:04 AM
link   
There are money in those games.. no good as a man leads to "incredible" as a woman.

What all man can do for living...

+6 more 
posted on May, 30 2019 @ 08:06 AM
link   
The message to high school girls will become don't bother working to be the best in athletics since a man who can't beat men will move to your sport so he can win by beating you.

posted on May, 30 2019 @ 08:07 AM
link   
By and large, I have an "each to their own" mentality when it comes to most things. Even things I disagree with, but this is getting out of hand. You have Mack Beggs a transgender wrestler who in 2018 won for the second year in a row, the Texas girls’ Class 6A 110lbs division. And only four weeks ago a transgender female weightlifter smashed several women's world records during the 100% Raw Weightlifting Federation.

Those are only a few examples of this, it should not be allowed and the fact that it has been is showing that we're being failed in a big way.

Do you identify as transgender? Cool. Were you born as a "he" and want to be called "she" or vice versa? Great. Is your name David but now want me to call you "Jennifer"? You got it.

Were you born biologically a male and want to compete in female athletic activities because you identify as a female?

No.
edit on 30-5-2019 by JiggleNuts42 because: clarification

posted on May, 30 2019 @ 08:09 AM
link   
a reply to: luthier

Fine I also strongly disagree with you and so does the majority of the major religions of the world which includes Islam and Christianity

Nature is nature and man is no different. The LGBT population is gaming the system.

posted on May, 30 2019 @ 08:10 AM
link   
The only solution I guess is to allow biological females to use steroids so its fair?

posted on May, 30 2019 @ 08:12 AM
link   
a reply to: Waterglass

Nature including our closest relatives have homosexual culture.

The worlds major religions also contain the worlds largest hypocrisies.

Thankfully we created a secular society and now we don't die at age 40.

posted on May, 30 2019 @ 08:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: Bluntone22
Whole title..

"Transgender woman who last year competed as a man wins NCAA track championship"

"Franklin Pierce University senior Cece Telfer beat the eight-woman field in the Division II women’s 400-meter hurdles by more than a second, with a personal collegiate-best time of 57.53."

"As recently as January 2018, Telfer had been competing as an athlete for Franklin Pierce men’s team as Craig. Telfer finished eighth in a field of nine in the Men’s 400 meters at the Middlebury Winter Classic in Vermont"

I for one am tired of all the bullcrap appeasement of the fringe. There were women working had for years that lost a race they never had a chance to win.

When this issue reaches division one schools women will be losing scholarships to men.

triblive.com...

Maybe Gillette will sponsor her...

+1 more 
posted on May, 30 2019 @ 08:14 AM
link   
Just create a transgender division... problem solved!

Good luck with audience attending their games tho...

posted on May, 30 2019 @ 08:16 AM
link   
LOL..I like this part:

I’ve never met anybody as strong as her mentally in my entire life
..says "her" coach.

posted on May, 30 2019 @ 08:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: Bluntone22
Whole title..

triblive.com...

So the slowest guy is the fastest woman...

I'm convinced some of these transgenders are gaming the system. They are so intent of winning they are willing to compromise their sexuality to do so for an advantage. Why don't we ever see female to male athletes trying to compete with guys?

posted on May, 30 2019 @ 08:21 AM
link   
and this little bit of nonsense...by the experts:

According the NCAA’s Transgender Handbook, “According to medical experts on this issue, the assumption that a transgender woman competing on a women’s team would have a competitive advantage outside the range of performance and competitive advantage or disadvantage that already exists among female athletes is not supported by evidence.

Madness all around.

As it stands, the Balkan region is no place for a "transgender athlete"...our experts disagree on this issue with their NCAA colleagues

posted on May, 30 2019 @ 08:21 AM
link   
a reply to: luthier

I guess that if I was to follow and agree with enlightenment then I would like what is going on today. What is going on is today is a sham and simply unfair to both men and women. LGBT is gaming the natural order of the human race.

posted on May, 30 2019 @ 08:22 AM
link   

Can I just say it????

This is whacked!

posted on May, 30 2019 @ 08:22 AM
link   
a reply to: Edumakated

Why don't we ever see female to male athletes trying to compete with guys?

Indeed. Is there a case where woman transitioned to a man...and then won an all men competition ?

I'll wait

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join