It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Reporters, Members of Congress, and other groups mislead the public

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+1 more 
posted on May, 25 2019 @ 07:40 AM
link   
I believe in the true United States of America yet enough is enough. Bless all of those who sacrificed their lives and family journeys on this Memorial Day. Also bless all of those who serve to protect and guard our country today despite what those from within say who have ulterior motives and basically are simply trying to overthrow the USA along with the world.

Myth vs. Fact We have seen reporters, Members of Congress, and other groups mislead the public on the Department of Homeland Security’s (DHS) policies. This page will be updated regularly. Federal law enforcement officers have sworn duties to enforce the laws that Congress passes. Repeating intentionally untrue and unsubstantiated statements about DHS agents, officers, and procedures is irresponsible and deeply disrespectful to the men and women who risk their lives every day to secure our border and enforce our laws.

www.dhs.gov...

posted on May, 25 2019 @ 08:12 AM
link   
a reply to: Waterglass

We have seen reporters, Members of Congress, and other groups mislead the public on the Department of Homeland Security’s (DHS) policies.

I'm sure that's not politically motivated , well , when I say sure .....

Personally I wouldn't take my "facts" from a government website.

posted on May, 25 2019 @ 08:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: gortex

We have seen reporters, Members of Congress, and other groups mislead the public on the Department of Homeland Security’s (DHS) policies.

That is not the question, the question is whether it is true. Can you dispute it?

posted on May, 25 2019 @ 08:22 AM
link   
a reply to: gortex

I will disagree with you on this one. I have been watching whats going on with media, reporters, congress and other high ranking government officials. My father used to say decades ago never trust everything you read in the newspapers. My common sense tells me that among all of the disinformation I will at least trust what DHS puts out as they are there to protect a sovereign nation. However, your point is valid assuming were are no longer a sovereign nation.

posted on May, 25 2019 @ 08:39 AM
link   

Wait a second.....

Are there still people who believe politicians and the damned politically partisan mainstream media are NOT misleading the public?

posted on May, 25 2019 @ 08:42 AM
link   

Is that supposed to make me feel sorry for the agency that runs the TSA?

posted on May, 25 2019 @ 08:45 AM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

It's supposed to make you ask why the media lies so much.

posted on May, 25 2019 @ 08:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

Is that supposed to make me feel sorry for the agency that runs the TSA?

posted on May, 25 2019 @ 08:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: OccamsRazor04

Everyone lies: reality.

posted on May, 25 2019 @ 08:50 AM
link   
a reply to: infolurker

Yup, that's my TSA. I didnt fly this past week and I'm getting withdrawls.

posted on May, 25 2019 @ 09:00 AM
link   

So whats your problem with the TSA? So like twenty years later after my participation as an US asset I am still on their "list" so they ask me "are your carrying" to which I say no. I get my usual clutch and grab feel go through the scanner and life is good. What really sucks is having to take off your shoes. But what really sucks is when I have to sit next to a 400 pound pile of smelly flubber. Oops! Now we cant say that because of in the name of shame

posted on May, 25 2019 @ 09:02 AM
link   

I feel good for them to stand up for themselves. So much sheet flying around these days

posted on May, 25 2019 @ 09:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

originally posted by: OccamsRazor04

Everyone lies: reality.

I do not disagree, merely pointing out what it is supposed to make you think. Many trust the media too much.

posted on May, 25 2019 @ 09:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: Waterglass
So whats your problem with the TSA?

They're a bunch of snotty prick bastards that have no useful purpose.

posted on May, 25 2019 @ 09:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: Waterglass
I feel good for them to stand up for themselves. So much sheet flying around these days

Good for you, government needs stoolies, otherwise it wouldn't be as big and bloated as it is now.

edit on 25-5-2019 by AugustusMasonicus because: I ♥ cheese pizza

posted on May, 25 2019 @ 09:06 AM
link   
a reply to: infolurker

Wait a second.....

Who knows. Actually in my opine the 3rd Reich regrouped during the Eisenhower administration and proceeded to take over all of MSM here in the USA and else ware. Look at whom they protect and promote as a religious group. Same middle east group connected to them back in WWII. Rhinos are Demos are both on board and especially judges.

Its the 4th reich

posted on May, 25 2019 @ 09:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: infolurker

Wait a second.....

Are there still people who believe politicians and the damned politically partisan mainstream media are NOT misleading the public?

More than you can imagine.

posted on May, 25 2019 @ 09:08 AM
link   

edit on 5252019 by Sillyolme because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 25 2019 @ 09:10 AM
link   

government need stoolies

Ever notice that the ones who speak the truth are always attacked throughout history, especially the whistler blowers. That includes Jesus.

posted on May, 25 2019 @ 09:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: gortex

if you live in America, you're entire life involves facts from the U.S. government, one way or another....I know this is a conspiracy site, but before trump, we had one of the best functioning governments in the world....now it's systematically being defunded and mismanaged by the very people that prospered from it....

you think Russia, China, Iran, Saudi Arabia, north Korea have better governments?????.....billions of fake accounts have been taken down by Facebook alone, from these very countries.....and yet, American right-wingers here bitch and moan about how terrible the U.S. is....

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join