It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Ultimate Secrets Behind the Gang-Stalking Exposed!

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 24 2019 @ 03:48 PM
link   
Hello,

Please help Targeted Individuals by spreading the word about this highly advanced technology on Earth. Victims are all around the world yet no one understand the TI claims.

This article throws light on the presence of highly advanced technology which is hidden in plain sight on planet earth. I would like to start with anecdotal information that is related to the interaction I had with the technology. We all can at some point in life be at bad terms with somebody and that possibly can be a reason for further misunderstandings along the way. A similar experience I had and possible misunderstandings as a corollary were caused by highly advanced technology.

Let me talk of some points about the issue, in the year 2013 I had an indirect misunderstanding /argument with a group of girls living opposite my place and thought of the issue at hand as experienced by most people as being part of societal interactions, but unexpectedly I started facing difficulties beyond imagination post that which I’ll be elaborating here.

I faced synchronous honking (coincidentally high count) while on vehicle or walking in the city I was stationed in at that time and initially thought it had to do with those group of girls with whom I had a negative experience as neighbors (because this narrative was running in my mind at that time and I believed it). These events happened in conjunction with many other experiences like people making unfriendly gestures as I glance towards them. Later I worked in another metro city, around 200 kms away, and I experienced the same thing, and it was as if honking was used as a communication medium to let me know I cannot run and it shall follow wherever I go.

(This is what Jeremy Radlow is saying, however, note that this entire human behavior is handled by an AI only (this is AI-based torture). When communicating with a human being the AI can disguise itself as anyone on Earth by imitating his/her voice, the local language, and the accent too. There are no handlers as Jeremy thinks. This extremely advanced AI is programmed to use a global satellite-grid and is able to stimulate human brains and remote control bodily actions of an individual(s) by targeting a victim. The victim will continuously observe these bodily actions performed by various people thus the victim creates the perpetrator concept in his own mind. This is why no one would believe your claim of stalking. The medical community is not supporting these acts, its just that they don’t understand your claim. Like Jeremy says, this program uses you to spread further lies to society and at the same time, your erroneous conclusions will let others think that you have a mental illness.)
[...]

theultimatedisclosure.com... posed/

edit on Fri May 24 2019 by DontTreadOnMe because: trimmed long quote IMPORTANT: Using Content From Other Websites on ATS

posted on May, 24 2019 @ 04:10 PM
link   

posted on May, 24 2019 @ 04:19 PM
link   
a reply to: Kanye09

I'm sorry but that is a mental health issue. You should seek professional help if you are experiencing the things described in your post.

posted on May, 24 2019 @ 04:23 PM
link   

How is this conglomerate of nonsense helpful to people in any way?

Maybe I'm missing something but it seems that the author had a falling out with his neighbors and all of a sudden cars started honking and people started giving him dirty looks. He suspects AI but offers zero proof or reasoning other than these events happen too often to be coincidental.

You, as an OP, offered zero input or explanation.

::crickets::

.....but there's too many political threads on ATS.

posted on May, 24 2019 @ 04:28 PM
link   
a reply to: AgarthaSeed

i know what he is talking about, but do not necessarily believe in it.

I once observed a mentally ill person, bully a psychologically weak person.

The result was something like in the description, so the weak person might not be wrong in his or hers assumptions, but that it does not mean that the bully/stalker belongs in any kind of organization either.

One of the reasons i stopped going to suspicious looking bars, too many coocoos, especially middle aged or older professional alcoholics are bad.
edit on 24-5-2019 by solve because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 24 2019 @ 05:32 PM
link   
Can't say it isn't true because there is so much we do not know even though we may think something is a fact. It is one of those things which we have to take your word for it. Not saying it is the same but some thought Einstein was nuts too at one point. We will know for sure if there is a explanation in like 200 years so until then this person will be seen as mentally ill. IMO

posted on May, 24 2019 @ 06:00 PM
link   
I don't know about the whole AI angle, but gang stalking is a real thing.

I experienced it in a notoriously rough town I lived in for a while, where I hooked up a decent paying job, which upset a few people.

The thing is, when gang stalking is done well, it's done subtly... So that when the victim tries explaining it to someone it sounds like their going crazy and just making connections from random coincidences.

To add to that, genuine gang stalking starts to make the victim anxious and paranoid, which makes the victim start to suspect it's happening, when it simply just isn't... which further just confirms to anyone the victim talks to about it that it's all in their imagination and that their just going crazy.

It's actually an extremely effective form of punishment or retribution.

Of course it'd be a lot less effort to just have a few blokes go to the person's house and beat the piss out of him... but that'll only hurt for the short term.

But take someone to the brink of their very sanity, without them having any verifiable evidence that it's actually even been done to them... Now that's a pain that'll last for years.

It's quite ingenious really...

posted on May, 24 2019 @ 06:04 PM
link   

This video seems to describe gang-stalking pretty well.

posted on May, 24 2019 @ 06:18 PM
link   
a reply to: Subaeruginosa This behavior is well known as being a mental health issue. I think you should be careful to support ideas like this instead of guiding people to the help they really need. People may do this on a small scale at times, but what the OP describes is impossible without some sort of vast conspiracy to target specific individuals for seemingly no reason. Seeking professional help here could prevent possible harm. Anyone suggesting otherwise is possibly helping put this person in danger.

posted on May, 24 2019 @ 06:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: trustmeimdoctor
a reply to: Subaeruginosa This behavior is well known as being a mental health issue. I think you should be careful to support ideas like this instead of guiding people to the help they really need. People may do this on a small scale at times, but what the OP describes is impossible without some sort of vast conspiracy to target specific individuals for seemingly no reason. Seeking professional help here could prevent possible harm. Anyone suggesting otherwise is possibly helping put this person in danger.

Well, your name checks out...

posted on May, 24 2019 @ 06:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: trustmeimdoctor

Member name checks out

This is awkward almost , scrolled to the bottom and trustmeimdoctor was last post..

Post above mine 6 minutes prior the f..not gonna delete though.
edit on 24-5-2019 by Elementalist because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 24 2019 @ 06:29 PM
link   

Some larger cities have selfhelp groups.
But it's not AI, it can't be because it's gambling on emotional responses of the target. That's unique to each person and not possible for the best computer to anticipate. Those people who are part of the story of the experiencer are not aware of that at all.
The key is zen. Be completely in control of your emotions at all times. That's not only incredible hard it's basically impossible. So focus on at least resolving fear and anger before that triggers you into action.
The real beauty of it (and it shares that with almost all "alien" encounters) is the apparent absurdity. There's no reason why it happens to you and like a rat in a laboratory you will never understand what's going on.
And whoever is behind it has nothing to fear, because we've built such a wonderful loving and caring society we write the victims off as mentally ill and stuff them with drugs until they commit suicide.
I knew one personally who had it happening to her and was fascinated and read about it. What's behind it is a mystery, but I believe it's 60% real. And it's already pretty common and seems to spread further.
Let's hope it's just a harbinger of disclosure/revelation (whichever you prefer)

posted on May, 24 2019 @ 06:44 PM
link   
a reply to: Peeple Please stop. I am being dead serious when I say you are helping put a persons life at risk. This is not a joke. This is not a good time for your opinion. A person is talking about serious mental health issues. If the OP is dealing with these issues they need help period. You are not helping.

posted on May, 24 2019 @ 07:07 PM
link   
With a spirit of helpfulness, I've got to agree with the other members who have mentioned that this OP is poorly written and organized. I don't know if you, OP, are the person in the article snippets, or if you are the person making the comments in red, or if you are "Jeremy Radlow," or if you are none of them. Could you clarify your part in the story?

If you are the person dealing with these issues, it may be helpful to speak with a professional. There are medications that can help certain issues including paranoia, depression, and hearing voices and seeing things. If this isn't descrobing your experiences, then if you know the person it's describing, help them get help.
edit on 24-5-2019 by KansasGirl because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 24 2019 @ 08:01 PM
link   
Mental illness has many faces.
Gang stalking is not a real thing.
Well not real to normal people.
Someone with a profile like A high ranking Taliban scumbag, ya he would be gang stalked ...by government officials to confirm he was somewhere before a drone strike.

For the rest of the normal law abiding citizens...Paranoia and anxiety are the root factors to “gang stalking”
Average People are lazy and unorganized.
No one is going to take time out of their busy lives to make sure you see them watching you every single day.
No ones following you...unless their taking your wallet.
I strongly urge anyone who feels they are being gang stalked to seek mental help immediately.
And no I’m not part of the group trying to drive you crazy.
Just a normal caring person, trying to help who I can.

posted on May, 24 2019 @ 09:19 PM
link   
How many of you really got time to read the story entirely by visiting the site? If you are not the person who has made these observations, then how do you conclude that someone is mental ill? if someone was having a delusion, which is a mental illness as per the doctors, how come two people have managed to recover from their delusional thinking by analyzing their experiences?

This is what another victim has to say: theultimatedisclosure.com... -by-synchronicities/

Have you ever thought that synchronicities could be the cause behind certain delusions in the world? Synchronicity is a meaningful coincidence.

Let me copy this too from the site:

Well, this is my story and I could relate my experience with so many people around the world. It’s just like I had a virtual reality scenario of schizophrenia and this is how I managed to come out of my delusions without taking a single tablet. I went through an extremely complicated situation and that made me question the meaning of reality itself. I must say that today after getting to know what has happened to fellow human beings who have gone through similar experiences, it’s almost like I had a miraculous escape from a danger that would have affected my entire life. Considering my case, I can say that the observed phenomena clearly showed intelligence, was intelligent enough to trick me due to my continues observation of the phenomena. I observed very distinct changes of how this phenomena (or the synchronicities) got manifested overtime thus it affected my conclusions and made me end up in having different delusions. Delusions are actually erroneous conclusions only. So your erroneous conclusion could be that your thoughts are being broadcast(thought broadcast delusion), people are following you (or gang stalking), they sneeze/cough at you, they made that gesture for you, your house has been bugged or there are microphones in your house, they talk about you all the time, you get messages through the TV and Radio, you are a famous person but you still see controversies to that claim(you think that cannot be), Truman show delusion, etc. [...]

They both mention that synchronicities made them ending up in having false conclusions and actually one person has managed to come out of it without taking medicine. But here is the most important part:

When I was carrying out my research I found another person who has been having similar experiences. He has been having this experience for over 4 years and once he has been treated for schizophrenia too. He believed that there’s a gang who is stalking him. No matter which city he travels he observed these stalkers were there. By having a call with him, I understood that he was referring to gestures, the things they said or the conversations that he heard, etc.. when he describes his experience. He also believed that his house has been bugged and he thought that’s how these stalkers know him. Based on my experience, I knew that this cannot be true, therefore, I had so many calls with him and explained to him how to look at the phenomena. He kept on arguing with me and claimed that I’m wrong. After 5, 6 months, he finally understood that there are no stalkers and claimed that my explanation was right.

And the author mentions that the cause behind these synchronicities is not a natural cause, a hidden technology is behind it and they both have become victims.

edit on 24-5-2019 by Kanye09 because: (no reason given)

edit on Fri May 24 2019 by DontTreadOnMe because: trimmed long quote IMPORTANT: Using Content From Other Websites on ATS

posted on May, 24 2019 @ 10:15 PM
link   

Ok, I don't even know what your thread is about. I'm not going to visit a site you ask us to visit, because your OP and posts aren't clear at all. Who is the subject of the "gang stalking?". You? That Jerome guy? Other people? And what is the website for? Dude, clear some things up and then maybe folks will "take the time" to visit the site.

posted on May, 24 2019 @ 10:27 PM
link   
@KansasGirl, I will not waste my time by arguing with a person who never like to read the stories. Here are the links. What they are saying is that these delusional references are due to synchronicities only. They conclude that synchronicities shows intelligence, just like it has its own mind.

theultimatedisclosure.com...

theultimatedisclosure.com...

The author mentions this by analyzing his own experience. I'll copy some text too, if this helps someone:

Therefore, by analyzing all, I had to conclude that their thoughts are being affected in some strange way although they never knew. By affecting their thoughts, their actions have been affected. And that correlated with my life events. However, this is completely invisible to everyone. I also realized that on certain occasions my thoughts also have been affected. For example, there were times I switched on the radio just to hear them talking about me (the synchronicities). When this happened to me beyond a level that I could consider as a coincidence, I started wondering how on Earth I had thoughts related to switching on the TV or radio at these particular times. Therefore, now I had to conclude that even my thoughts had been influenced at times. This unidentified influence on human brains/minds is the cause behind the meaningful events or the synchronicities that I have been observing on a daily basis. My observations and the assumptions that I made to understand these meaningful events (synchronicities) made me end up in having false conclusions. This was the reason behind my delusions. Therefore, finally I started making sense of my reality and now I understand why my friends always rejected my accusations, why they got surprised all the time.

It’s apparent that our minds are being affected, there’s no controversy on that, however, when we finding the cause behind it, the only logical conclusion that we can hold onto is that it’s due to an external process that we haven’t identified yet. This external process clearly shows intelligence. Clearly, it has access to our thoughts, it’s interacting with our brains and influencing our minds, our decisions. It also shows that it could intelligently manipulate our perceptions, which means, it should understand human perceptions well.

The above is quoted from : theultimatedisclosure.com...

posted on May, 25 2019 @ 01:06 AM
link   
Jerez for a consp. Website people sure are quick to throw the label of ment. Illness on something and dismiss it right off the bat. Perhaps I’m just playing the horned angels advocate here but as a consp. Forum wouldn’t it make more sense to entertain the idea first, and then once all things have been discussed and looked at THEN consider the possibility of illness.

All ganging up on the dood... *initiate discrediting program*

No but really what goods the meal if you don’t take a bite every now and then.

According to the whole ats community you’re probably crazy, and just remember in this reality truth is apparently what everyone agrees on.

Don’t let them discourage you.
Or do.
It doesn’t matter that much.

posted on May, 25 2019 @ 01:49 AM
link   
a reply to: trustmeimdoctor

You stop. People have reported weird things. That doesn't fit in your tiny world fine, but that doesn't make them mentally ill and if we can't talk about it on a conspiracy website where can we?
You and KansasGirl are the reason why ATS is dying. "That scares me so you are insane and I don't have to take you serious"
I hope it happens to you and everyone around you reacts like you do.
Why do you comment at all? Just to feel superior, right? You disgust me.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join