It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Ultimate Secrets Behind the Gang-Stalking Exposed!

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 22 2019 @ 06:28 PM
link   
Imagine that the Law of Attraction is a 100percent proven fact of reality. That would mean that every individual on the planet has to live and function inside of this concept, similar to gravity. That means that every human being is creating their own reality by focusing on what their energy is projecting.
Just go along with me on this for a moment as I discuss what this would mean to humanity.

Would we have people that are poor, starving, living in poverty? No, they would manifest their reality to be opposite. Millions of dollars would fall out of the sky on poor countries, instead of bombs.

Would you ever experience anything bad at all??
What if your mind is unhealthy, well the law of attraction will manifest negatively. You’ll live inside the world of gangs talking, and not one of ‘fate’ synchronicity.

What about opposing individual minds? Two people that want the same job, who wins the prize? Does the person with a higher resonance with the ‘law’ beat the other?

I believe that the truth is,
There is some kind of Law of Attraction force that is real. It is why there are so many people talking about all these synchronicities. However, there is some strange thing that can happen if you are aware of it as well. It’s more of a phenomenon than a philosophy that esoteric schools teach. It’s almost like you have to go through trials or something once you realize that you can break reality and manifest your own will, like a god. If you don’t have control of your mind, you will create negativity. The universe understands that not everybody can have access to the power simultaneously. Or the universe simply allows the positive to manifest as well as the negative, while 80percent of the world remain oblivious to the law of attraction.

posted on Jun, 22 2019 @ 06:28 PM
link   
Edit for double post.
edit on 22-6-2019 by anonusername because: Double post

posted on Jul, 30 2019 @ 03:44 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 10 2019 @ 05:23 PM
link   
a reply to: Kanye09

Girl in the second vid Is crazy. Didn’t even watch the first vid. Now I’m not saying there is nothing to it. However, do people even know what coincidence is? People see UFOS All the time, and thinks these things are of extra terrestrial origin. Meanwhile in a great majority of these instances the so called “UFOs” are either regular military/agency/ defense contractor manned or unmanned aircraft.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join