It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

'Saudia Arabia has Agreed to 'Deploy US Forces' to Iran'

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 19 2019 @ 08:45 PM
link   
www.jpost.com...

Saudi Arabia and Gulf states have agreed to deploy U.S. forces to deter Iran

Saudi Arabia and other Gulf states have agreed to a request for a renewed deployment of US forces

With all the chatter of US aligning for another false flag to precipitate preemptive strikes on Iran, it appears House of Saud has agreed to 'deploy US forces' to Iran.

Blatant dirty-sock puppetry confirmed!

Who are they kidding, Lindsey Graham?

www.veteranstoday.com...

Lindsey Graham admits Saudi Arabia is US puppet

With the Israelis deeply in control of Congress, how could Graham have ponied up to the table to take on Netanyahu’s most important tool, after the US, for using the Saudis as a piggy bank and cannon fodder for getting a war going with Iran?

So why? Lindsey explained:

“Let me put it this way — I want to be very blunt with you: If it weren’t for the United States, they’d be speaking Farsi in about a week in Saudi Arabia,” Graham said.

Where have we heard that 'Would be speaking...' before? More like if the Saxe-Coburgs didnt change to Windsor, we'd still be speaking German in UK & US.

Since Iran actually opposes ISIS, NATO can't use the 'going after ISIS' excuse with Iran so got creative and expect masses to believe US forces will do Saud's bidding... au contraire

edit on 19-5-2019 by Artesia because: yt

posted on May, 19 2019 @ 08:55 PM
link   
a reply to: Artesia

How many wars have Iran stated in the last few decades versus the wars that the US started and Saudis crimes in wars in Yemen and Syria and the birth of Al Qaeda and ISIS?

posted on May, 19 2019 @ 08:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: Willtell

How many wars have Iran stated in the last few decades versus the wars that the US started and Saudis crimes in wars in Yemen and Syria and the birth of Al Qaeda and ISIS?

The US is behind the times, starting "official" wars to this day.

Most those countries like Iran do it by proxy funding terrorist groups, just like EVERYONE does these days. Sure, we've had our black ops, but why we still chose to openly declare anything is so 50 years ago.

posted on May, 19 2019 @ 09:06 PM
link   
The people running Iran are not very good people, I thought that the leaders of Syria treated their people much better and Syria was not a threat to America. Why the hell did we get involved with Syria, we should have focused on Iran long ago, they were always a lot more of a problem for that area. Iraq, that was not a country we should have attacked either, the vaccuum left by taking him down caused way more problems for that area.

posted on May, 19 2019 @ 09:40 PM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse

Iraq, that was not a country we should have attacked either, the vaccuum left by taking him down caused way more problems for that area.

Just look at Libya as well.

(post by abe froman removed for political trolling and baiting)

posted on May, 19 2019 @ 09:54 PM
link   

posted on May, 19 2019 @ 09:58 PM
link   
a reply to: MisterSpock

only because we let them, once the islamist government is gone much of those extremist groups will die with them, surprised our country endured it for so long with so many provocations and dead American's over the years.

posted on May, 19 2019 @ 09:59 PM
link   
trump and Bolton will have their war. You do know Boltons history don't you?

www.bbc.com...

Add to the mix another warhawk, "Bibi" Netanyahu and it's only a matter of time till Iran gets nuked.

www.bloomberg.com...

trump will love to have "boots on the ground" for those great photo ops with the troops.

edit on 19-5-2019 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 19 2019 @ 09:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: abe froman
POST REMOVED BY STAFF

Fook that and Fook war. No way would I ever endorse war on Iran or anyone else. Stop this sabre rattling bullsh%%%
edit on Mon May 20 2019 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 19 2019 @ 10:22 PM
link   
a reply to: abe froman

Well, I guess you better sign up, roll up your sleeves and get busy there hero.

posted on May, 19 2019 @ 10:23 PM
link   
As if it didn't just get even more suspicious.

posted on May, 19 2019 @ 10:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: JDmOKI

You people have very short memories.

Iran is a state sponsor of terrorism, they love taking hostages, and their mantra is "Death To America".

I say kill each and every last one of them, man, woman, child, camel, and goat.

Fook that and Fook war. No way would I ever endorse war on Iran or anyone else. Stop this sabre rattling bullsh%%%

Once the CIA bombs the crap out of a US target you will be begging for war. Most will anyway.

posted on May, 19 2019 @ 10:51 PM
link   
Sabre rattling.

There will be no way.

In my often humble opinion.

posted on May, 19 2019 @ 11:21 PM
link   
Looks as if that Iran has just tried to rocket the US Embassy in Baghdad
The mullahs just went from just stupid , to full out idiots.
An attack on an Embassy (no matter the country) , is an open declaration of war against that country

posted on May, 19 2019 @ 11:28 PM
link   
If Iran knew this would be their reward for almost singlehandedly destroying the Islamic State in Syria and Iraq then they probably shouldn't have bothered, really.

posted on May, 20 2019 @ 12:14 AM
link   

The title of the premise of your thread is misleading.

Saudi has agreed to deployment in the area to defend from Iran is a more accurate title. Click bait. Nonsense is that what you've have posted.

Further, let the saudi's defend their own interests. They've enough american supplied weaponry and support to do so.

So friggin tired of american leadership sucking Saudi walnuts!
edit on 5/20/2019 by EternalSolace because: (no reason given)

edit on 5/20/2019 by EternalSolace because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 20 2019 @ 12:30 AM
link   
a reply to: Gothmog

Got a link for that? I can't find anything that says it happened.

posted on May, 20 2019 @ 12:35 AM
link   
a reply to: vonclod

Gulf War vet here.

You?

posted on May, 20 2019 @ 12:37 AM
link   

a reply to: vonclod

Gulf War vet here.

You?

Not a gulf war vet am I... yet am capable looking back upon history and can credibly ask why you were there...

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join