It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Elizabeth Warren rejects Fox News town hall invite, slams network's 'hate-for-profit' model

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 14 2019 @ 01:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
"Angry Lesbian Pottery" or something.

Actually, they do great work.
I recently picked up a really nice, terra cotta, turkey baster.

posted on May, 14 2019 @ 01:20 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

I tried to get them to do a custom piece for my girlfriend and I....

They said they don't bake terra cotta for breeders

posted on May, 14 2019 @ 01:20 PM
link   
a reply to: BomSquad

If you can't run with the big dogs, then stay on the porch.

posted on May, 14 2019 @ 01:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

originally posted by: DBCowboy
"Angry Lesbian Pottery" or something.

Actually, they do great work.
I recently picked up a really nice, terra cotta, turkey baster.

Umm....that wasn't a turkey baster.

That smooth, curved protrusion should have been a clue.

posted on May, 14 2019 @ 01:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: Tarzan the apeman.
a reply to: BomSquad

If you can't run with the big dogs, then stay on the porch.

Native Americans have "porches"?

posted on May, 14 2019 @ 02:33 PM
link   
She doesn't want to answer questions about her lying and being native American to her advantage. Which she has no legitimate answer for.

posted on May, 14 2019 @ 02:44 PM
link   
Elizabeth Warren, like all the other dEm candidates, is hell bent on losing the election in 2020.
The dEms are fielding the most racist, fascist, bigoted group of freedom-hating scum they’ve ever put forward. Their intentions seem clear; lose the elections.

Why is it that conservative politicians and candidates seem to relish the opportunity to be questioned by their opposers but leftists do not?

Is it because leftists lie and are easily exposed?
Is it because conservative standpoints are inherently righteous and stand up to scrutiny every single time?

Whatever the case, this move has hurt her already-failed attempt at the Presidency.

Thanks Elizabeth, even though you’re a disgusting racist scumbag I thank you for refusing to actually have a serious attempt at the 2020 election

posted on May, 14 2019 @ 03:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: bigfatfurrytexan
Here we go. Leftists are ruining another word that has well established meaning.

"Hate" is now akin to "racist": a hollow word thrown around by small minded people when their vocabulary isn't up to the job.

But if you say you hate her then you are a racist against Indians, see how that works?

posted on May, 14 2019 @ 06:25 PM
link   
She's right, whether you like her which you dont or dont like her which you do.

All MSM is guilty of it on their websites but Fox takes the crown for this. You disagree because Fox is pro-right and it's a Democratic Presidential candidate saying it.

That aside, if you looked at strictly the content of the sites, Fox goes out of its way to load their page with shocking and believe it or not articles displaying the worst of society and what they did, didn't do, or what their convictions and sentences are.

It's hard to describe all of the shock factor material but it pretty much goes into every category possible but especially things that right wing white viewers will enjoy. Nothing wrong with that considering they are the vast majority of your viewers but it's nice to see reality and describe it for what it is. The other outlets cater to their viewers similarly.

posted on May, 15 2019 @ 07:01 AM
link   
I just don't understand how politicians can think that insulting a large portion of the voter base would help them get elected...

Hillary tried it with the "basket of deplorables" statement and it didn't work out quite as well as she hoped...

When will they understand that most people want to vote FOR something/someone...not AGAINST something/someone.

posted on May, 15 2019 @ 07:06 AM
link   
a reply to: r0xor

Much of what you say is true, but Brett, and Martha are fair, in that they ask tough questions, irrespective of party affiliation.

A candidate should welcome the chance to convince ppl of opposing views, even if they only affect a couple percent. A few percent is what swings elections in recent history.

posted on May, 15 2019 @ 07:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: Mach2
a reply to: r0xor

A candidate should welcome the chance to convince ppl of opposing views, even if they only affect a couple percent. A few percent is what swings elections in recent history.

Exactly correct.

I don't think changing viewpoints is on the menu anymore, however. If people realized how off putting their behavior is to their message, we may actually find a way to have discussion rather than hurling hyperbolic invectives at political rivals.

posted on May, 15 2019 @ 08:20 AM
link   
How to win a primary and yet lose an election by alienating your message from reaching a large segment of the voters...All this and more coming up at the bottom of the hour.

Seriously, this stuff just writes itself.

posted on May, 15 2019 @ 01:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: r0xor

All MSM is guilty of it on their websites but Fox takes the crown for this. You disagree because Fox is pro-right and it's a Democratic Presidential candidate saying it.

False. I challenge you to find FOX do something like this. This is a CNN article defending Crowley, who himself admitted he lied to help Obama and knew it was a lie but could not help himself.

The truth about what Candy Crowley said.
However, the transcripts of the debate and also the president's Rose Garden address, as well as subsequent comments, show that, in fact, Crowley was correct.

ROMNEY: I want to make sure we get that for the record because it took the president 14 days before he called the attack in Benghazi an act of terror.
OBAMA: Get the transcript.
CROWLEY: It -- it -- it -- he did in fact, sir. So let me -- let me call it an act of terror...
OBAMA: Can you say that a little louder, Candy?
CROWLEY: He -- he did call it an act of terror. It did as well take -- it did as well take two weeks or so for the whole idea there being a riot out there about this tape to come out. You are correct about that.

www.cnn.com...

Now this is where CNN twists everything and becomes fake news ...

But, as to the original accusation from the conservative critics that Obama never mentioned "acts of terror" until weeks after the attack, they were wrong. Crowley was right.

The accusation was not Obama never mentioned "acts of terror", It was "it took the president 14 days before he called the attack in Benghazi an act of terror".

So yes, Obama did use the words acts of terror, he just refused to say Libya was an act of terror. When Obama used those words he was referring to 9/11, not the attack in Libya.

Here is Crowley admitting Romney was right.

"I did turn around and say, but you’re totally correct that they spent two weeks telling us this was about a tape and that that there was this riot outside the Benghazi consulate which there wasn’t. He (Romney) was right in the main, I just think he picked the wrong word.”

www.forbes.com...

“It was one of those moments, and I could even feel that here, you know, when you say something you’re not expecting,” Crowley insisted, admitting she simply couldn’t help herself from unprofessionally inserting herself into a heated dispute between presidential candidates.

“He was right in the main, I just think he picked the wrong word,” Crowley said

www.newsbusters.org...

So CNN moderator helped Obama all night long and even lied to cover for Obama despite knowing Romney was right, and then CNN goes to bat to cover for Crowley despite every other organization admitting she was wrong.

But FOX is the bad one.

posted on May, 15 2019 @ 05:11 PM
link   
a reply to: Mach2

If you can't run with the big buffalo then stay by the camp fire.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join