It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Liberal student arrested for punching pro-lifer on UNC campus

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 12 2019 @ 06:45 AM
link   
Total Annual Arrests in the US by Type of Offense

n 2017, law enforcement agencies in the US made 10,554,985 arrests for all offenses, of which 1,632,921 were drug arrests, 518,617 were for violent offenses

Am I to take it that the political persuasion of these 500,000+ arrests are all liberal lefties?

There is no justification to punch anybody, if unprovoked, but lets try and apply a little sense here or do we have to ask people when arrested what party they voted, becuase then the opposite party can score some political points, because one looney represents everyone else, we are all borg.

posted on May, 12 2019 @ 08:08 AM
link   
Dude had more self control than I would have.

Sorry, but you lay hands on me, you better be prepared for me to strike back. Man or Woman, I don't care. If you're stupid enough to assault me, I'm going to end the treat by TKO.

posted on May, 12 2019 @ 10:42 AM
link   
a reply to: mobiusmale

Second, it is a little shocking (am I just old school?) to see a slight young girl just launch herself at a male and start punching. Did she honestly think she was going to knock him out, or overpower him...or was she just relying on him having an upbringing whereby he wouldn't hit a girl back?

I blame the movies. Look at all these "strong" female leads. I put strong in quotes because they're physically strong. They're overpowering men twice their size. They don't play to the strengths of actual females. They just make them physically strong, like men, who look like women. These females have this crazy idea they can hold a candle to the strength of a male. They are shocked to find out they cannot. It's almost like a) God created men and women differently OR b) Millennia of evolution can't be overcome by some film.

My wife is very athletic. She runs marathons, she does cross fit, she does all sorts of strength training. She's not a body builder, but she is in very good shape. On the other hand, I do nothing. I sit at a computer most of the day. I have a somewhat active lifestyle outside of work, but nothing particularly strenuous and certainly no targeted working out or strength building hobbies. I'm on the small side of average. Yet I can destroy her in any sort of test of strength. I don't say this to toot my own horn or anything. I say it to illustrate how big the biological advantage is.

Why people try to deny this reality, I'll never know. It is not insignificant. It is a foundational precept of what it is to be a human male/female.

posted on May, 12 2019 @ 11:01 AM
link   
a reply to: Grimpachi

Yep one person.... Certainly not 3-4 every week.

posted on May, 12 2019 @ 01:53 PM
link   
a reply to: Dfairlite

One person or a hundred doesn't matter.

This person was caught and charged for breaking the law so what's the problem?

posted on May, 12 2019 @ 03:50 PM
link   
a reply to: Grimpachi

Imagine you had trump supporters out there assaulting muslims or illegals 3-4x a week. Would you accept the answer: This person was caught and charged for breaking the law so what's the problem?

The problem is the extreme hatred the left has for the right in this country. Led by the slanderous media who calls everyone who disagrees with their narrative a nazi, bigot, -phobe.
edit on 12-5-2019 by Dfairlite because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join