It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

William Barr: House votes to hold US Attorney General in contempt

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 8 2019 @ 02:45 PM
link   
a reply to: CynConcepts

THanks.

Powers back on now. Did yard work for that period.
So yes, I am familiar with government attorneys not having the right to disclose information that has come before a grand jury having once been foreman of a grand jury in my county.

However I still do not see as this pertains as where is the grand jury here. Mueller and his unit were not a grand jury but rather an investigative arm of the judiciary. Whereas a gj is made up of regular citizens discussing particular crimes and whether or not to prosecute, In this case though Mueller and gang were paid servants of the people serving oversight on other paid servants of the people and hence should be holding to the people, in this case the peoples house, the House of Representatives. Can you see my position here?

posted on May, 8 2019 @ 02:46 PM
link   
a reply to: TerryMcGuire
Mueller did convene grand juries in this investigation and the results are part of the report.
USA Today

edit on b000000312019-05-08T15:04:51-05:0003America/ChicagoWed, 08 May 2019 15:04:51 -0500300000019 by butcherguy because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 8 2019 @ 03:11 PM
link   
Big deal. Isn't Eric Holder still in contempt? and Janet Reno?

Democrats better start coming up with policy positions that are better than Trump if they think anyone is going to vote for them in 2020.

This crap is so old

posted on May, 8 2019 @ 03:11 PM
link   
I seriously don't understand how anyone is ok with the term "Couldn't Exonerate".

We are INNOCENT until proven Guilty!! Nothing more nothing less...You are Guilty or You are not!!

posted on May, 8 2019 @ 03:13 PM
link   
a reply to: toolgal462

Eventually everyone lost interest and the holder case is still floating around in the courts somewhere I believe.

posted on May, 8 2019 @ 03:13 PM
link   
a reply to: ATruGod

It is the reason the doj either charges and releases info or does not charge and does not release info.
It is a smear attempt at someone who was not charged with a crime.
A demcorats version of a make your own ending story.

posted on May, 8 2019 @ 03:20 PM
link   
a reply to: Sookiechacha

You've been shown numerous times where Barr didn't lie 😎

posted on May, 8 2019 @ 03:30 PM
link   
the vote breakdown so far is;

22 For "I do have poop in my pants"

and

17 Against "being a part of a government witch hunt."

posted on May, 8 2019 @ 03:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: ATruGod
I seriously don't understand how anyone is ok with the term "Couldn't Exonerate".

We are INNOCENT until proven Guilty!! Nothing more nothing less...You are Guilty or You are not!!

No. Sorry.

Leftists are innocent even after proven guilty, and everyone else is just guilty.

C'mon!

Get with the program!

posted on May, 8 2019 @ 03:39 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

No I haven't. Not by anyone with a credible argument. Barr lied, misled and was purposefully less than candid.

posted on May, 8 2019 @ 03:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

You've been shown numerous times where Barr didn't lie 😎

Why bother trying to prove anything to closed minded haters? Our side has all the power.

posted on May, 8 2019 @ 03:45 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

Good stuff! At this rate, almost no one in America will feel any sympathy when all hell breaks loose against the Democrats, from President Trump, and the Department of Justice.

posted on May, 8 2019 @ 03:51 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Barr lied to Congress under oath, then he obstructed justice when he ignored the House of the Representatives and failed to appear, because he was too afraid to be questioned by a lawyer with lawyerly questions.

That's why they voted to hold Barr in "contempt". The obstruction of justice charges are piling up on this administration.

posted on May, 8 2019 @ 03:53 PM
link   

Barr did not lie

That is a lie being spread by the very same people who have lied about Russia collusion and lied saying trumps team was not spied on

posted on May, 8 2019 @ 03:54 PM
link   
Now every democrat that voted for contempt can be charged with "Obstruction of Justice".

posted on May, 8 2019 @ 03:57 PM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

Barr did not lie

Yes, he did. It's a lie that he didn't.

posted on May, 8 2019 @ 03:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sookiechacha
a reply to: xuenchen

No I haven't. Not by anyone with a credible argument. Barr lied, misled and was purposefully less than candid.

Cite your examples please.

Keep in mind this is all in the public square.

posted on May, 8 2019 @ 03:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sookiechacha
a reply to: Grambler

Barr did not lie

Yes, he did. It's a lie that he didn't.

No he didn’t

Much like the lie of trump illegally conspiring with Russians, people like you repeating it doesn’t make it true

posted on May, 8 2019 @ 04:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
Now every democrat that voted for contempt can be charged with "Obstruction of Justice".

Yep I did a thread two weeks ago

Barr is investigating possible wrong by doing of Democrats administration

According to Dems own standards, that’s them attacking the head of an investigation into their allies, and is obstruction

posted on May, 8 2019 @ 04:13 PM
link   

You've actively participated in numerous threads and you were shown how Barr didn't lie and he hasn't committed any Obstruction of Justice 😑

All citations by you have been proven wrong and effectively shot in the ass 😎

You can't hide from the Sun 😎

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join