It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CONFIRMED: the DoD did release the 3 UAP videos: GoFast, Gimbal, FLIR (aka Tic Tac)

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 29 2019 @ 04:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: 111DPKING111
Our apathy is mighty!

I don't have too much of a problem with it. I think it helps us maintain cultural stability instead of having people running off half-cocked whenever a weird light pops up in the sky. Sometimes we don't do well fully cocked.

posted on May, 29 2019 @ 11:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: Blue Shift

originally posted by: 111DPKING111
Our apathy is mighty!

I don't have too much of a problem with it. I think it helps us maintain cultural stability instead of having people running off half-cocked whenever a weird light pops up in the sky. Sometimes we don't do well fully cocked.

I think you are confusing apathy with discernment. Most of the videos posted on here and youtube may well be ufos, but then again those blurry spots could be anything.

US apathy when Germany is taking over the world, or not evacuating when a monster like Katrina is coming right for New Orleans is different. Hynek recorded hundreds of witnesses to Hudson valley, yet no answer.

posted on May, 30 2019 @ 12:04 AM
link   

Tom DeLonge is the only board member who appears to have no links with intelligence.

Quoted here for the hilarity. You know how dumb the average person is, right? Well, rock stars are even dumber than that. Believe it or not...

posted on May, 31 2019 @ 03:14 AM
link   
Well there is this..
imgs.xkcd.com...

posted on Jun, 16 2019 @ 06:03 PM
link   

At 1:16 what is the 'ASA' one of the pilots mentions? I've searched for it but can't find anything. Is it a radar display or something? Thanks.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join